Swedishboy7's blog! Going for all skills 80+!

Awww... Sorry to hear you got hacked :(. I wish you the best of luck and if you need any help just give a call in-game or PM me here =3.

I can supply you armors up till rune and weapons too =D.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, 'Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?' Actually, who are you not to be?~ Marianne Williamson

For account help/issues, please follow this link:

Account Help

. If you need further assistance, do not hesitate to PM me or post here.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:sad:

Damn. Sorry to hear aout your loss, are you sure you can't recover it?

If not, good luck with goals, will be nice to see how this account ends up! :thumbup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Damn, that sucks. Glad to see you're not letting it stop you, though. :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Aww, poor little Sweedishboy, tell you what, next time I see you in game I'll give you some supplies to get back into the groove.

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

Wow, that really sucks. I could handle losing my bank, but not getting hacked at this point. I can't even remember how long ago my first account got hacked, because I shared it with my brother and he shared it with a friend. Even though I can't really do to much to help you since I'm diy now I'll add you in game.

[hide=Account stats]
taltin_yc.png
rennn_diy.png
[/hide]

My DIY Blog

I'm sorry man! I can't imagine what it would be like to lose an account/get it hacked.

I wish you the best of luck with your new account!

You are actually a little bit inspiring! I'm glad to see you are sticking with it and starting anew. Sometimes starting over can be fun, right?

Keep going! :thumbsup:

Battlerifel.png

Battlerifel.png

My Blog: http://forum.tip.it/...el#entry3250508

My Forum entry: QFC - 48-49-627-63687284

Just an update: I have managed to recover Swedishboy7, by tricking the hackers. I used another email that the hackers didn't have access to to recover my password. Thanks to a nice J Mod I also managed to get my displayname back to Swedishboy7. I will be updating this later today probably with more information :)

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Just an update: I have managed to recover Swedishboy7, by tricking the hackers. I used another email that the hackers didn't have access to to recover my password. Thanks to a nice J Mod I also managed to get my displayname back to Swedishboy7. I will be updating this later today probably with more information :)

:thumbup: x 1000

:grin: x 1000

:thumbup: x9001

:grin: x 9001

FTFY!

Welcome back. :twss:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Well, I managed to update some of the blog today anyway. I am a bit in a hurry right now though, since I have plenty of study to do.

I have managed to retrieve Swedishboy7, as I said in a previous post. But I can't access the bank for another 6 days, since the hackers changed the PIN, which I cancelled yesterday. I don't know how much I have lost, but most probably I won't have much money left within my bank. But I am of course very happy that I managed to get my account back!

I have today been training mining. Mostly at the coal deposit in the Living Rock Caverns. Mining is one of few skills you can train when you can't access your bank :).

miningcoal.png

I will be updating this more tomorrow :)

lGxorje.png

I hadn't read your blog in a while, so I was happy, then sad, then happy again. That's excellent that you were able to get your account back. I think you had a great attitude even when you were certain it was lost for good. That will serve you well in life.

Yay Swedishboy!

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

Congrats on getting your account back, though really sad hearing about the hacking. But at the very least you have all your levels and progress back, much easier to replace money then that :P Good luck mining as well, do you plan to continue mining once you have access to your bank back :P?

siggy_zps7b2911b4.png

I hadn't read your blog in a while, so I was happy, then sad, then happy again. That's excellent that you were able to get your account back. I think you had a great attitude even when you were certain it was lost for good. That will serve you well in life.

Thank you very much for your kind words. I do indeed try to be positive even in though times. It is quite hard though and I don't succeed in doing so all the time to be honest.

Yay Swedishboy!

Yay Bonzeben :D

Congrats on getting your account back, though really sad hearing about the hacking. But at the very least you have all your levels and progress back, much easier to replace money then that :P Good luck mining as well, do you plan to continue mining once you have access to your bank back :P?

Thanks!

And no, I plan on going back to smithing when I have my bank back. I will probably be doing some more GOP and runecrafting as well, to make my bank back.

like button

~~~legoman187~~~

Thank you :D

I have been doing some mining and GOPing over the last few days, currently focusing on the later of those two. I have been leveling up in Mining once from all the coal-mining and have now reached level 83 in this skill:

mining83.png

My mining armour have helped me lots, even though it is far from the best...I have had to make it all myself since I can't access my bank or money pouch.

mininggear.png

Yesterday evening I also started to play one of my favourite minigames again: GOP. It went very well, even though I couldn't use my GOP robes...Stupid PIN. As usual, I didn't get in any good teams. But I managed to win most of the games anyway since, well, I have been training rc at GOP quite a few times before.

goping.png

Current GOP tokens:

goptokens.png

Finally, skills and "bank":

skillsoj.png

bankpinproblem.png

Just 3 more days until I can finally see how much stuff I got left. Probably my cashpile will be all gone. But I know for sure that my varrock armour, my hati and sköll stuff as well as my explorer's ring is still in there. Most probably those herbs and flasks will mostly be gone though. I really hope I got to keep all those ks of charms...

Keep the posts coming!

lGxorje.png