Swedishboy7's blog! Going for all skills 80+!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see you back again. :)

Congrats on the levels, and 15M RC xp. :thumbup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Buying 2m rc exp. Selling 2m Hp exp.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Wow!

So many nice new posts in here :D

Thank you for your support everyone!

I'd wager there aren't very many players whose only two 99s are in ranged and runecrafting. Nice job with that and also with getting your bank balance back to a decent size.

I think you are right. I have very rarely met anyone else who have had an untrimmed rc cape (perhaps two or three times through my whole RS history), and I have never met anyone with two 99s, of which one is runecrafting.

Get a fury. :evil:

Glad to see my donation went to good use! :)

A fury is planned to be bought soon :)

Wow.

Glad to see you're not going. <3:

I won't leave yet for a while :)

Goodjob nubcake, I'm jealous :(

Next 99 planned?

No 99s planned for a while :) I am just going for 80+ all skills atm.

Good to see you back again. :)

Congrats on the levels, and 15M RC xp. :thumbup:

Thank you :)

Buying 2m rc exp. Selling 2m Hp exp.

Thanks for the offer, but no ty ;)

I have been focusing on coal ore mining recently, so now I am mining some mithril ores in the Resource Dungeon in the Dwarf Mining Guild. I have also crafted myself some nice new decorated mining urns, which will give me some nice additional mining experience :)

miningmithril.png

Current bank's main tab:

bankmaintab.png

I have also completed the monthly Troll d and d. A lot of saved money on prayer right here!

hardmodecomplete.png

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

Hiya Swedish!

That stinks, being hacked and losing that much money :(

Glad to see you got already 111m back (dang how did you do that!!! :D )

On an other note,

There is somthing odd about your bank picture :D

U got 2 rows of runes héhé ;D

Anyhow! 80+ all skills and 99 Rc would seriously look good on you!!

Good luck :thumbsup:

sig8.png

65 67 65 68 60 91 59 64

sig9.png

82 89 84 93 83 83 82 71

sigforilufyoubyhawkxs.jpg

CLICK ME.

If U click this I won't eat your brain! I Plomise

angel2w.gifThank you Hawkxs For the awesome siggy!

Hiya Swedish!

That stinks, being hacked and losing that much money :(

Glad to see you got already 111m back (dang how did you do that!!! :D )

On an other note,

There is somthing odd about your bank picture :D

U got 2 rows of runes héhé ;D

Anyhow! 80+ all skills and 99 Rc would seriously look good on you!!

Good luck :thumbsup:

Well, it certainly wasn't a fun experience. But I have pretty much come back now and I will make sure that it doesn't happen again.

Also, thanks for pointing out that bank picture error. I have now fixed it :)

And thank you, finally, for wishing me good luck. 80+ all skills, 99 rc and 99 ranged can't be bad.

lGxorje.png

Time for another update!

Recently, I have spent most of my time underground. I have been mining, mining and mining. However, recently I have concentrated on the non-concentrated (See what I did there ;) ? ) type of mining: Mithril. I now have quite a bit over 1k Mithril ores banked. All these ores have made me leveled in mining, and now my mining level is 78.

mining78.png

Currently I am about 150k away from the second-last level to 80, 79:

miningxp.png

I have also been doing some money-making, and now have a nice little 127M pile in my bank.

bankmaintab.png

By using my jack-of-all-trades aura, I have also reached level 74 Herblore:

herblore74.png

This made me reach the nice 1950 total level milestone:

skillsfw.png

Now my plan is to keep mining coal. Watch out, Living Rock Creatures! I WILL reach that level 80 Mining!

lGxorje.png

Go man go! You're almost there. Just keep swinging that pick. :thumbsup:

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I need to train mining soon, any idea of best profitableish with decent exp rates thing is at 71-76? :wall:

You can Keep my dpic for a while longer though, trying to sort out melee/ range beforehand. (Saving mage for Glacors. :twss:)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Impressive cashpile for your levels! Though I guess that 99 runecrafting must've not atleast made it smaller. ;)

Good luck with your goals, I'll be reading your blog.

u5zhkTY.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Just a small update :)

I haven't been mining much lately, been quite busy with university and real life. Also, next week I am heading down to Vietnam again to meet with my lovely girlfriend, and I will be gone for about 3 weeks. I am busy preparing for this now as well, of course.

I have managed to get 1 level closer to my mining goal though. Now I am level 79 Mining!

I have also reached 15,5m rc xp.

Here are some recent pictures:

mininglevel79.png

miningxp.png

155mrcxp.png

lGxorje.png

Gratz on 79 Mining. :thumbsup:

Hope you enjoy your trip. :)

Work faster!

Just kidding. Have fun with your girlfriend. Remember, don't be silly, wrap your willy.

Of course I will not be silly. We always use protection :).

Gratz on 79 Mining. :thumbsup:

Hope you enjoy your trip. :)

Thank you :)

lGxorje.png

I've gotta ask, why natures? Because of getting multiple runes per pure essence, death runecrafting almost always makes me more money than natures, as well as they're more experience.

Have fun on your trip! :D

I prefer not using the abyss, and if I would like to direct-teleport to the death altar by using tabs, I would have to play a lot more GOP. Which I don't want to :P

lGxorje.png

• 1 month later...

Hi all!

I have decided that it's time to update this blog again. Can't let such an old blog like this die, now can I?

I have been training quite a lot during this last BXP Weekend. Mostly I have trained herblore, but I also managed to level to level 73 Smithing. One level is still something!

But most of my level ups during this weekend was in Herblore. I went from being level 75 in Herblore to being level 85 in this expensive, but useful, skill.

The reason Ihaven't updated my blog for so long is university. I haven't been able to play as much as I have wanted to. But now it seems like I will have more time on my hands, and I will do my best to get those skills 80+!

I will also try to make back the money I spent on herblore. I will wait for some time to sell the ranged potions I made (can be seen in my bank picture). I will also do some Runecrafting and merchanting to get some money back.

My main focus for now will therefore be merching, rc (double nats ftw!) and mining. Once done with mining I will probably buy myself a couple of thousand mithril and admant bars and start going for 80 smithing :)

Also, during this time of not updating my blog, I have joined the clan "Laugh" which my old friend Nac Fan invited me too. I think it seems like a great clan look forward to doing activities with my clanmates :)

Many updated pictures are to be found below:

Skills:

skillsc.png

Herblore 85!

herblore85r.png

[hide=Herblore level ups!]

herblore84.png

herblore83.png

herblore82.png

herblore81.png

(Missed the 80 one, sorry!)

herblore79.png

herblore78.png

herblore77.png

herblore76.png

[/hide]

Level 73 Smithing

smithing73.png

Current bank's main tab:

bankmaintab.png

[hide=Whole bank]

bankwh.png

[/hide]

Thanks for reading, now POST :D

lGxorje.png

53m left after all that herblore?

99 Get? ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

53m left after all that herblore?

99 Get? ;)

Well, 53M without counting in the like 40M worth of ranging potions, 20M of nature runes, bandos, dfs, herbs and MTK anyway.

But no, I will focus on getting all my skills to 80+ for now.

lGxorje.png

Thanks for the nice comments all. And certainly that 2k total is getting close now. I am now just 35 levels away from this one of the biggest milestones in the game.

Now, what I have done recently? Well, I have been capping in the citadel of my clan (see my previous update post on here) and I have also recruited some new members in it. We're all working hard on making our citadel become better and better :). We recently got our mine, which is awesome :). I have gained quite a lot of xp mining there already. But since we need mostly logs, I will probably train wc mostly in the citadel this week.

miningincitadel.png

I have also been mining quite a lot in the Rimmington mine recently, since I need clay for making skilling urns. I have now collected the soft clay I need, 2k of them. I will use these to make myself some fishing, mining, smelting and other urns to use later when training these skills. I didn't want to waste any money or mining/crafting xp. That is why I got the clay myself and didn't buy it off the ge.

miningclay.png

oresandclay.png

I have also done my dailies, of which one of them is herb farming. Recently I got a surprise farming level up because of this, farming 81:

farming81.png

Skills and bank's main tab atm:

skillseh.png

bankmaintab.png

As you can see, I have gained about 11M since my last blog update. This is mostly thanks to dailies and merching :)

Now I am going to go and make myself some mining urns, and then I am going back to mine concentrated coal. Next update will include 80 Mining for sure!

Please keep the posts coming all!

lGxorje.png