Lowest lvl to do Haunted Mine?

sebbeberg

i was 95-100 when i did it and i had trouble on the fight lol (didnt bring food cuz i didnt think id need it)

Same here, at the same levels too :shock: .

Brought 11 lobsters (that's all I had in my bank) and thought I would be set. Oh how wrong I was... beat him with ~20 hp.

icecube7.jpeg

uhmmm try using str ammy/str potion and a rune battle axe. bring sowrdfish about 20 of them. also use a ring of recoil. and were at least full rune armor. Make sure when attacking him always run. Eat only when u are on the run. I am shocked u had that much trouble with those stats. Make sure u have full energy when going in there.

I did that quest at level 87 or so. I only did that because i needed the Quest Points for RFD. I still don't say that's a hard quest, it was easy for me.

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

Was haunted Mines really even that hard of a quest?

The fact is I have it done and dont even remember doing it... I have seen a few other threads about haunted mines also and I never even remember finding the quest hard. I think it was actually one of the first quest I did when I got members.... Not sure though.

sig3ya5.jpg

First place Winner of Nick 6464 F2P custom contest.

Was haunted Mines really even that hard of a quest?

The fact is I have it done and dont even remember doing it... I have seen a few other threads about haunted mines also and I never even remember finding the quest hard. I think it was actually one of the first quest I did when I got members.... Not sure though.

It was hard for those who were unprepared, like me.

I use quest guides, and it said nothing really about any tough boss so I underestimated him. He almost owned me with his stupid teleporting and magical flying objects/crane.

icecube7.jpeg

I am having alot of trouble with boss. any tips combat lvls below

Attack:70

Defence:68

Strength:66

Hitpoints:68

Range:53

Prayer:52

Magic:57

Dude, you can get him. If i an get him with a d dagger and rune top/legs with cakes. then you can do it with better equipment.

I think the poison did a huge diffrence in that quest. So maybe a tip to the ones is to bring a dds and baxe/2h? ::'

tifsbti6oi.gif

Uhhhh, I'm level 125 and haven't done the quest hehe. I guess it's time for me to start cleaning up the old quests I never got around to doing.

That makes me feel better about not doing it yet, 97 combat.

wait.... you still didn't finish it? I thought you were gunna finish it after you finished rat catchers( which you did)

mini193.png

Doing a little bit of everything

I tried it at some level in the 60s, was killed. Tried it sometime in the 70s, had to ecto. Tried it recently with 86 and bloodblitz - pwnd :P

It's not a 'hard' quest if you're lucky. It's all about how often you happen to get hit by the cranes, if you get stuck behind a trolley etc. If you're lucky and watch out you can do it quite easily.

In a little hilltop village they gambled for my clothes

I bargained for salvation and they gave me a lethal dose

I offered up my innocence, I got repaid with scorn

"Come in'', she said, "I'll give you shelter from the storm"

The hardest part of that quest is forgetting something and have to go back throught he entire cave to get back.

Here is exactly what I did to beat the boss. (I was level 60 something. I am currently only level 72)

Armor: Full Rune/Ring a recoil/Ammy of str.

Weapon: Rune Battle axe. I used a rune long sword in my first attempt and I lost but not by much.

Pots: Str

Food: About 20 swordfish

Prayer: Steel Skin 15%, Str 15%

When fighting always run.

Eat food only when running.

Do not wait until he reapears before going after him, move to where he is moving to so when he apears you can attack him right away.

Other small thing I may have did but not sure if it had any affect.

1. I think I had garlic in my inventory. It helped in the other vampire quest so I thought it could help here. (Anyone have thoughts on this?)

2. I may have used a spell like confuse to reduce his defensive.

Uhhhh, I'm level 125 and haven't done the quest hehe. I guess it's time for me to start cleaning up the old quests I never got around to doing.

That makes me feel better about not doing it yet, 97 combat.

wait.... you still didn't finish it? I thought you were gunna finish it after you finished rat catchers( which you did)

Umm yeah. The thing about that is *runs away*

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198