The New Lizards

Brinner

Well the black one is probably is an easy, good weapon to get for low levels. :-k

Yeah that requires like four 70 stats.

if your not lvl 70 in every combat stat thats not prayer, u dont deserve 1 anyway.

I have 65 str :boohoo:

It requires 70 att, mage and range as far as I know.

Uula.png

Well the black one is probably is an easy, good weapon to get for low levels. :-k

if your not lvl 70 in every combat stat thats not prayer, u dont deserve 1 anyway.

congrats? seriously tho whats up with the smileys in peoples posts? their the stupidest things ive seen. especially the :boohoo: -.- <.< and people use the violin wrong most of the time...

congrats? seriously tho whats up with the smileys in peoples posts? their the stupidest things ive seen. especially the :boohoo: -.- <.< and people use the violin wrong most of the time...

I didn't know you could use an emoticon wrong :S...

anyway, as for these lizards...they are high level equipment for the low levels. Just another way for jagex to make you think that hunter is useful.

w4M8t.png

The food required for the lizard to operate is the same as the bait used to catch it. It the case of green lizards from morytania combine one crushed Guam with 15 swamp tar (lumbridge swamp) and you will have guam tar. equip this as if it were arrows with the lizard equiped and watch the flames fly

I hit an 18 (only did 5 shots) with the swamp lizards and guam tar. I'm not sure if it's powerful or not, i didn't try the other ones.

Is the highest level lizard good? It looks like a new strength training device to me ;)

:boohoo: -.- <.<

Does the tar run out (is it 15 uses per tar? Is the tar stackable in the arrows slot? Can anyone advise on how fast this weapon is, comparable to a scimmy? IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m looking forward to a max hit calculator with these suckers!!!

Scaly flamethrower purses? Yes. :P

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Just wait, tip.it will get on that in a bit, I'm pretty sure. It just seems Jagex made a whole new world with the hunter skill. New camo, new items, and new parts of the world! Got to give jagex a hand for this, not just the new skill, but a whole new set of items. I think I need another row of bank space.

Does the tar run out (is it 15 uses per tar? Is the tar stackable in the arrows slot? Can anyone advise on how fast this weapon is, comparable to a scimmy? IÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ã¢ââ¬Å¾Ã¢m looking forward to a max hit calculator with these suckers!!!

Tar is stackable, it uses one herbed tar per hit and you can train strength, range or mage with it.

I'm not sure how fast it goes, but i managed to hit 18 with it, no stat boosting equipment or pots.

aww i have 66 str...but then i have 90+ range/mage

94 mage 94 range 87 hits 80 defense, all 94 combat, all skill =)

currently (retired?) from runescape, only play on occasion now

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=585887

aww i have 66 str...but then i have 90+ range/mage

um 66 str u need 70 atk not 70 str unless u did a werid typo

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

Not sure how strong it is on the mage setting, but:

On range its equal to an MSB

and on melee it is as accurate as a D spear, and as powerfull as a dlong.

No matter what attack style you use, you can only attack squares directly adjacent to yours, and each attack uses ammo...

the ammo used is the same as its bait. 15 swamptar used with 1 herb gets you 15 shots...

Awesome weapon to use at barrows, because it utilises all forms of combat, so you can defeat each brother equally effective with it...

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!