What happened to Tears of Guthix?

hyjack01

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speaking of ToG - does anyone know if they've allowed hunter xp for it yet?

Early December, according to the update.

So it'll probably be the first or second update week of the month (next Monday or the Monday after)

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

I don't see any difference. I just got 125 tears with 231 quest points.

Hmmm only 125 tears?

I would say that's low with someone with 231 QP. Before when I had around 224, I could average over 140 tears.

icecube7.jpeg

I don't see any difference. I just got 125 tears with 231 quest points.

Hmmm only 125 tears?

I would say that's low with someone with 231 QP. Before when I had around 224, I could average over 140 tears.

Now that you mention it, it does seem lower than normal, but not quite as low as everyone else has been getting.

seeing so many people having bad results with the tears, i think that there has been made a change by Jagex for sure.. Results vary a lot more than before.. however, i'm still curious if this is being effected by something we do in the game..

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

After reading this i actualy went to tears of guthix to try and see for myself and i ended up getten 111 tears

I just think youve been having bad luck but then again i do think they did something to make it more difficult..i used to be able to just stand at one waterfall for the whole trip now its alot more harder....

I also think they may have lowered the exp you get...

Because i have 231qp and i used to get a level up everytime i went there but recently ive been getten about an average of maybe 5-6k exp a trip.

2czeqeh.jpg

the tears rate seems the same to me

nabsigmar2011.png

[spoiler=My 99s (7)]9,638th to 99 Fletching ~ 29th January 2007

737th to 99 Hunter ~ 2nd July 2007

910th to 99 Agility ~ 28th January 2008

59,467th to 99 Defence ~ 23rd December 2009

92,762nd to 99 Hitpoints ~ 26th June 2010

102,704th to 99 Attack ~ 29th June 2010

144,091st to 99 Strength ~ 29th June 2010

Monday, 8 days ago, I started this thread...

Unsatisfied with my results in the Tears cave, i hoped to learn more from other players.. Many replied with similar experiences, but others had nothing but good results.. No explanations till today were found except:

BAD LUCK...

So today I took my chance to check this out.. last 4 weeks were a disaster, but sure if this would be merely random, today i would get a better result?

To make long stories short.... I went there.. and still same sh@@@.. I managed to get 82 tears.. getting my 5 week average up to 70-75..

This with full questpoints and no reflexproblems ( :wink: at least not that I noticed in other parts of the game..)

For you who didnt read my first post.. i was used to get 130-150 tears in the months before this streak..

So, today I will write this again:

I dont believe in such variation only caused by bad luck.. Something in my play & lvls & whatever is causing these bad results..

All possible causes found by any of you are appreciated in this thread..I want my 130-150 tears back!!!

h_y_j_a_c_k.png

Just got 112 tears at 186 QP. I've gotten 100+ for the last few weeks, which is pretty good for me..

Pity it was wasted on hunter xp though :|

Capone Sabre since April 2001.

99 Attack, Defence, Strength and Hitpoints Achieved January 2005. When it still meant something.

Capone_Sabre.png

I know what you mean. Lately been getting like 70 tears (with 231 qp might I add) -.- hopefully will get more after this slayer task...

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

I have always got around 50-70 and is still getting 50-70. God when will i break the 100? :(

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I have always got around 50-70 and is still getting 50-70. God when will i break the 100? :(

Do some more quests :P . I gained 50 qp in 1 week and was surprised with the results.

Oh and you guys just got bad luck/ you guys are awful, nothing has changed.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.