Just had a thought...

TheLeader

What do you think the most common level is? I'm talking both P2P and F2P combined.

There's got to be a threshold between too hard and easy. I reckon it's gonna be around 45? Or maybe as high as 70?

I just wanted to know it i was above adverage.

I suppose i could go through the 8m+ accounts and adverage their combat level, i'm not, but if you want to, feel free.

Season's Greetings to All!

Merry Xmas!

~Parker

Merry Crimbo!

signatureof0.gif

Click on my signature to see my NEW blog!

Clicky here to see my YouTube videos! http://www.youtube.com/volkswagen99videos

It depends really :? If you count the hundreds of thousands of players who've only played for a day then given up at level 5 over the years, it'd be extremely low. Only counting active players, probably 50-60 combat?

Dork.jpeg

Sig And Avatar by Tripsis - 99 Slayer Blog - My Pyramid Plunder Guide

Owner of Fire Cape since 28-09-2005 - 426th to 99 Strength

Well, what does "the most common level" mean? If we take into account all of the accounts, that includes possibly thousands of never-leveled-barely-touched accounts. Should we count those? I suppose putting a time constraint would also slightly skew the results.

We can assume, though, that as long as runescape is ever growing, the level average must be declining because there will be a larger and larger base of low levels.

Its probably 50-60, but counting the people I have seen, it is lv 74-76's whereing full rune gmaul and red/black team cape(because I guess it looks cool. Seriously, as your doing your daily busines look around at the 75's and they will more than likely be wearing that =)

Borschwicz.png

|Barrows Drops-7|Dragon Drops-5|

i donno it maybe like only 10 cause alot of ppl dont try the game out fully befor quitting

frt999.png

98% Of teenagers surround their minds with rap music, if you're part of the 2% that stayed with rock, put this in your signature, ROCK IS BETTER!

Are we talking before PC was released, or after? :-w

My best guess would be probably around the 50's, taking in consideration the amount of autoers, mules, skillers, and that sort of thing.

jfacsig01ti4.jpg

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I-

I took the one less traveled by,

And that has made all the difference.