The Death of WG?

Loge_05

The Wilderness Guardians clan website has been taken down.

This is due to the change in leadership.

The old leadership is being replaced along with this website.

http://www.wildernessguardians.com/

I seem to remember His_Lordship leaving. From reading other forums however, he returned and demanded the return of leadership to himself. Tmal and Twizzler were kicked. Whether out of envy or not is unknown. And a large portion of the members have left too. Oh noes...It doesn't look good.

Offline and unavailable.

I can tell you what I heard.

Lordy was mad when the new Leadership wasn't taking his advice, so he left for like a week or so. When he came back he heard all the members liked the new Leadership more, and they were doing better. So he demoted one of the Leaders and made himself Primary Leader. All the clan members got mad and left, so he closed the Clan and is re-opening it in February.

That actually sounds a lot like His Lordship.

From what I've seen and heard by countless WG members, Handyguy's story is more or less accurate. I've heard different counts of the numbers of members who left, from 60+, to 80+, to 100+.

To be honest I'm not shocked at all. Pretty ironic how this happened not long after WG said the Sabres would die without them.

Igna.gif

The sorting of the loyal from the unloyal has begun.

Source:WG Forums

I didn't even know 'unloyal' was word. Anyway, it appears however some reform is planned. Quite selfish of Lordy just to snatch back the Clan over some petty excuse. I have a feeling there is a bit more to it than just that though.

Offline and unavailable.

Lordy was mad when the new Leadership wasn't taking his advice, so he left for like a week or so. When he came back he heard all the members liked the new Leadership more, and they were doing better. So he demoted one of the Leaders and made himself Primary Leader. All the clan members got mad and left, so he closed the Clan and is re-opening it in February.

That's the story I've heard and accepted as well. Technically WG may still be alive but their reputation's gone and anywhere from a third to over half of their members are as well...the damage is irreparable in my opinion. I know quite a few people who quit WG because of this, they basically consider WG to be gone.

+1

Lordy couldnt handle that WG was striving without him, e.g. pulling massive ops to pk trips and gaining 1-2 levels on their combat average. The fact that the majority of WG members prefer the new leaders over Lordy even made it worst. This created a rift in the clan since the old more experienced members followed Lordy and the majoirty following the new leaders. WG isnt dead just alot of members have left and they are on the brink of death. His lordship's account also got banned during this period which pretty much finished him. So His lordship is finished has a clan leader and his reputation is gone.

Wondering what to do with life .....

+1

Lordy couldnt handle that WG was striving without him, e.g. pulling massive ops to pk trips and gaining 1-2 levels on their combat average. The fact that the majority of WG members prefer the new leaders over Lordy even made it worst. This created a rift in the clan since the old more experienced members followed Lordy and the majoirty following the new leaders. WG isnt dead just alot of members have left and they are on the brink of death. His lordship's account also got banned during this period which pretty much finished him. So His lordship is finished has a clan leader and his reputation is gone.

Lordy was unbanned today

Apparently RoT hacked his RS account, but theres no evidence.

I think Lordship was in the right, but what he did was still stupid.

Yeah. Even if your a founder, you cant just throw a coup and hope people dont get mad.

Does anyone know if all the WG that left if there making a new clan? I dont think they are...Just curious.

They've had a very rocky history, but wow!...

What a way to implode like that!

The Enrichment Center reminds you that the weighted companion cube will never threaten to stab you and, in fact, cannot speak.

In the event that the weighted companion cube does speak, the Enrichment Center urges you to disregard its advice.

+1

Lordy was unbanned today

Apparently RoT hacked his RS account, but theres no evidence.

Everyone blames RoT for hackings, it makes me laugh.

o

• 2 weeks later...

WG is still alive, they lost around 120 members and His Lordship has taken over leadership again. His Lordship was the person who screwed them over in the first place, no idea why anyone would stay there :?

deadforumslol.png

his Lordship is now a member of the tipit fourms, I just checked out a link in his recrutement topic. It would appear that all is going well and he has regained power.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci