Metalheart's blog of killing...

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I made a small guide on how to solo them.

I'd like to hear the opinion of a few other dkingexperts about it.

Feel free to pm me about it.

And great drops; i love this topic

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=598254

whers that place you bought your yellow

Yomom1919 - World 2 Fally phat spot. ::'

Lonk41 - I lost : Fury, guthan helm and spear, whip, the archer ring drop i had and some other stuff but my mate saved it all for me.. :D

pi.jpg

200512ilovednboe9.jpg

..::Attack, Mage, Ranged & Hitpoints 99 | Total DK Drops: #223++::..

Trip21: 9Jan. '07

apcrump - Reserved a place for you in next trip.. I'll talk to you ingame, peace! 8-)

Thanks, see you in game, is the trip tonight? And were you just soloing the prime before you teled? :ohnoes:

Anyway, ill be on in about 15m mins or so

Apcrump0.png

Are dag kings really that profitable that you can afford a party hat within under 100 runs?? I would of never known.

Also, what are lurers? I am not to familiar with daggy king's period so I wouldn't even know...

Anyways great job on your phat and I hope I can one day afford one. I really want a white, yellow or green (especially green =P~ )

Umm, I didnt take the time to read every post in the thread so I will ask another question. What would be the best stats to have to do multiple dk kills in one run? (ex: cmb lvl 95, range level 80+?) As well as the best armor to have?

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Are dag kings really that profitable that you can afford a party hat within under 100 runs?? I would of never known.

Also, what are lurers? I am not to familiar with daggy king's period so I wouldn't even know...

Anyways great job on your phat and I hope I can one day afford one. I really want a white, yellow or green (especially green =P~ )

Umm, I didnt take the time to read every post in the thread so I will ask another question. What would be the best stats to have to do multiple dk kills in one run? (ex: cmb lvl 95, range level 80+?) As well as the best armor to have?

Stats :

80+ Def,ranged,attack,strength,hp.. 60+ Prayer.

There is a link to my armour in the first post..

pi.jpg

200512ilovednboe9.jpg

Very awesome, alot of cash to be made here! ::' And your team seems to be hitting it off pretty well too.

Are you guys by any chance teaching others how to DK? (solo and a team) because I'm fairly interesting in it and would like to see how the masters do it, i've read the guides we have on tip.it but, have never been there. Kinda like a newby DK event Leesters did is what I mean.

Well if your ever short of a DK partner and are willing to give someone new a try (i'm a fast learner :D ) drop me a PM sometime. I believe I have enough stats to take on any role, and are a trustworthy fellow.

Congrats on all your luck! Hope to see some more trips fairly soon. :thumbsup:

I believe metal had money before so that may help

Lurers are scum who sometimes come and lure all 3 kings onto you so you die and they get your guthans spear (happened to kirk yesterday, he lost so much =[)

Good luck on your phat

About 80+ in each combat skill, 60+ prayer is also really good. Guthans armour so you can heal on the level 76's round the sides

You really need a pro to show you what to do on your first run. If you have about only 80 defence and 85 hitpoints then you won't be able to solo there for that long, isn't worth it, best bet is to go with a team

Hope I've helped!

Apcrump0.png

Very awesome, alot of cash to be made here! ::' And your team seems to be hitting it off pretty well too.

Are you guys by any chance teaching others how to DK? (solo and a team) because I'm fairly interesting in it and would like to see how the masters do it, i've read the guides we have on tip.it but, have never been there. Kinda like a newby DK event Leesters did is what I mean.

Well if your ever short of a DK partner and are willing to give someone new a try (i'm a fast learner :D ) drop me a PM sometime. I believe I have enough stats to take on any role, and are a trustworthy fellow.

Congrats on all your luck! Hope to see some more trips fairly soon. :thumbsup:

Sorry for the third post, a mod can make into one if they want, as I said, join us, you have good stats to both range and mage, mage is easy to pick up so i suggest that first!

Hope to see you've joined! O:)

Apcrump0.png

Really nice!

Belgium Clan or something?

Love you all <3:

Really nice!! \'<3: \'

Most active members are belgium but not all, rather small clan aswell but thats what i like about my clan :)

Love the drops!

And nice Dutch/Belgium talking

of niet kerel??

Time For Some Spam!

oh yeah i'm such a runescape freak ^^ i make money, go to arena, stake, lose, whine about it, quit for a week. then i get back on my feet via staking somehow, want to make more, go to arena, stake, lose, whine about it and take a break for a week. repeat. ooooh, yeah!!

lol yeah i know this is like a bit of whining too but i just can't believe my own stupidity, it's so ridiculous..

(and yes, i've just left the arena after some losses #-o )

Anyways, what i actually wanted to say is a BIG SORRY to all you guardians of fate, i've been super inactive the last weeks and didn't talk much, didn't go on chat .. such [cabbage]. Noow.. before it gets too slimey here i'll stop whining/sliming and get my F*@!in RuneScape [wagon] off to barrows or any other moneymaker.. I'll probably just lose it again afterwards but eew.. that's life i guess ^^. Seee you soon on G.o.F chat !

2ndbannernoleaderkopiepg8.png

Sig by me :)

Stats :

80+ Def,ranged,attack,strength,hp.. 60+ Prayer.

There is a link to my armour in the first post..

Thanks for the tips :D

Again, nice drops.

Apparently, my signature was to big.

oh yeah i'm such a runescape freak ^^ i make money, go to arena, stake, lose, whine about it, quit for a week. then i get back on my feet via staking somehow, want to make more, go to arena, stake, lose, whine about it and take a break for a week. repeat. ooooh, yeah!!

lol yeah i know this is like a bit of whining too but i just can't believe my own stupidity, it's so ridiculous..

(and yes, i've just left the arena after some losses #-o )

Anyways, what i actually wanted to say is a BIG SORRY to all you guardians of fate, i've been super inactive the last weeks and didn't talk much, didn't go on chat .. such [cabbage]. Noow.. before it gets too slimey here i'll stop whining/sliming and get my F*@!in RuneScape [wagon] off to barrows or any other moneymaker.. I'll probably just lose it again afterwards but eew.. that's life i guess ^^. Seee you soon on G.o.F chat !

It's okay watchy.. Great to hear you're back! :D Do some barrows with meh and you'll be back on yout feet in no time.

------

Just somthing i'd like to add : There havn't been any trips in the last 6 days due to kirkegard (CO-Leader of gof and my best irl friend) getting killed by a lurer on last trip, he doesn't really feel like dk'ing much anymore and i tought i'd take a short brake from dk myself. I decided to start going again somwhere this week!

pi.jpg

200512ilovednboe9.jpg