the most annoying things people do on runescape

softwarewiz

- In wildy, people who ask to team with me so they can beg for 'phr33 4rr0wzz'

- The fact that i cant wc on my pure skiller because i cant weild the axe.

- I paid for membership on my pure, i have 30 days left and im already bored :wall:

- scammers, hax0rz etc

- people who are intolerent of other people's cultures, and the dutch (Austin Powers ftw \' )

untitled-1.png

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

- I paid for membership on my pure, i have 30 days left and im already bored :wall:

- scammers, hax0rz etc

- people who are intolerent of other people's cultures, and the dutch (Austin Powers ftw \' )

...whats wrong with the dutch!!!?

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

- scammers, hax0rz etc

Errrr whats wrong with the dutch?

and about your membership... that isn't something annoying people do on runescape..

Animum debes mutare, non caelum.

wallpaperageofwonderssh.jpg

tlk lyk dis it r nut col u no wat i men?

Ugh, my IQ officialy halved while writing that.

i didnt know u could have 0.5 IQ :lol: :wink:

I was once at the airport with my friends in California, had to go "potty" really bad, and just pissed my pants in the middle of the terminal. (All the cool kids piss in their pants, right?)

loledit.jpg

barrows loot: lost count

daga king loot: lost count :p

people that think their better than you because they have 'x' item

for example, a guy was wearing a ancient staff while wcing, i asked him why dont you weild axe, and he says i because i might have to use ancient staff

then he (guess what) asks me to fight, bragging on about how he'll freeze me with ice barrage. i say i will, then he says he doesnt wanna waste runes on me

220pxshkariwlogogt3.jpg

When you kill someone with whip and full rune in a smite match and as they fall you can clearly see his smite still up but people still go "WHIP!?!??! Z0MGS U GET WHIP???".

It's like open your fricken eyes and you would know he still had pray left to protect. :wall:

single_skill1135706929.png

ca%20tr%20in%20a.gif

sometimes i just dont feel like talking when im woodcutting in edgeville and i bring no armor and people try and talk to me and then report me for autoing...im lvl 63 cmon

Ralvn.png

F2Pers

Which makes you more likely to be a macroer -.-

I don't like you. You're an annoying thing on RuneScape. You call a level 63 an autoer, so what are you, Mr. Think I'm So High and Mighty?

A major hax autoer nubcake.

And what the bloody hell is wrong with F2P? Are you calling me an annoying thing, because I'm solid F2P for a year! Yet, strangely enough, I'm not a noob, autoer, scammer, hacker, etc. Hmmm, does that "paradox" make your head explode?

Oh wait, there is no paradox! Don't stereotype F2P!

neraftdfw1.jpg

Sig credit goes to ThruItAll. :D

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

I hate people who set up their cannons on fally guards...and people who think they are better than you because they have 'x' item, like a whip or obby shield or something like that.

racer9999999.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I don't see why common sense is called common sense since it doesn't seem to be very common at all...

this isn't a dig at f2pers, but its only ever happened in f2p to me...

Ill be in a bank or walking somewhere and someone will randomly trade me. Being the kind soul i am, i accept to see what they want. Im still foolish enough to think someone might give me a phat someday or something so thats another reason :P . Then they proceed to put up things like 2 normal logs, a mith dagger, 12 feathers and a bronze med. Then i say, 'yes?' and they simply say nothing....just standing there....with their crap.....all the time..... :cry:

Here's something better, they trade you expecting you to put up something that you're wearing, and they expect it for free, without really telling you previously.

codguy.png

Codguy.png

People that winge

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

I don't like it when people act like it's my fault that they died/got scammed/got pked/got hacked and lost all their stuff doing so... and then ask me for free stuff!

I've died, got pked, got scammed, got hacked and all that stuff many times but did I ever ask for anything? no...

or then when they I tell them that and tell them you can still get rich and make money without anything (like me) they start complaining that it takes too much time/effort :\

begging for money takes a lot longer than actually earning it...

P.S. I also don't like scammers/hackers/lurers/rcpkers/any1 in general who uses offensive language for no apparent reason or who is being a [puncture]

Hmmm

Well, here we go;

*Pulls out list.*

- People who get angry at RC pkers. I dont RC and I dont RC Pk, but for crying out loud its the fricking Wilderness. :roll:

- People who whinge about 1337 speak. It's my lvl 3's way of being better than your 100 + Main. :lol:

- People whose opinions differ to mine.

- People with high combat accounts. I know your insecure about something.. :XD:

- Wannabe Mod level 14s who scream 'Reported' when all I do is tell them 'No, you cannot have my Black Cav.'

- Guns in Runescape. Get real, Get Nuclear :lol:

- Having to cough up $5 US for membership :)

- Any, I repeat any, person who brings a Rap\Hip Hop\ anything that isnt Metal musical influence into Runescape. For crying out loud, you play Runescape, your not a Gangster. :wall:

Totally disagreed, btw you're not funny.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif