When a noob follows you...

jpd2

What do you say?

If im in a good mood ill say: What...

If im in a bad mood ill say: Go away you stupid noob no i wont do a quest with you or give you free stuff. (before he even says anything)

Yeah, you can see how much i hate being annoyed.

newbankofrsyq0.gif

Thegreatgeno.png

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ignore them at first. If they ask a question I'll answer. If they beg I'll lure them to the 'Stonehege' place if I'm near. :twisted:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

If they need a question answered, I'll help them. But if the continue to beg or not go away, I "accidentaly" happen to "stroll" past the Draynor Jail or Varrock Stone Circle :twisted: I know, I'm mean..... :pray:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

When someone follows me for no reason, my first guess will have to be: he wants to see the emote. So i wait.. 10 seconds before i say "?". Usually the person will say "emote plz" just as i guessed. sheesh.. :roll:

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I says "yes" and when they ask something I either help them, anwser the question, or say why I cant help. Its always worked for me, and if I dont feel likeanwsering I simply act stupid ( yes it does work ) so:

make me full rune

wuts full rune

its armor noob, make me it

Whats armor?

its what you wear are you making it or not???

Huh? I didnt get that, come again please?

I said make me full rune

Oh why didnt you say so?

So can you make it now?

Make what?

Works everytime....

Name him "Whiskers" and go tour the world. Once resulted in a short train.

A mad scientist in the attic, the owner is a vampire that dwells in the basement, a witch, skeletons, ghosts....

And you thought YOUR neighbors were weird!

Try to be nice at first, say "Hi!" or something like that so I don't feel like a jerk. But if they ask something that is not just mere noobism ("How do I get to...? is mere noobism, "make me stuff" and "help me im poor" are over the line). I just ignore them, and they tend to give up after a while. No need to be mean to the noobs, they're harmless after all.

sanday79.png

newsig.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I either vanish into the rune mining place (because people are teleported to different parts of the rune minning place, and I usually have my pickaxe on me), walk up to stonehenge, go into the Stronghold and use the portals till I lose them, bank my stuff and run into the wilderness (to the ice giants if I can get that far. hehe :twisted: ), lose them in scorpian infested territory, or just plain old world jump.

I usually don't mind hitchhikers, though. I only bother to go out of my way if they're begging.

single_skill1165514760.png

Thank the world for spell checkers.

When they follow me to somewhere they need to be and I'm going that direction.

Not a noob in my eyes.

When they follow me for money:

- In a good mood: Politely say no. (I also had to work for my money)

- bad mood: Just ignore them.

Ya, I'm the type of person who rather shut up then start calling names and stuff. Makes Runescape a better space.

When they follow me to ask something, just tell them what they want to know.

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

IT's insanity, just cause ur a high lv doesn't an ur loaded...it only increases the chances, but ppl need to learn that if they spend more time skilling they'll make more money than begging... ::'

yodaxq1.jpg

There's no such thing as "wireless." Just really long extension cords.

Teleport. It always works. Doesn't really matter where, as long as they can't follow you

http://custom.leetscape.com/sig/63/70/combat.png[/img]

You just won the award for "The Most niave person on the Tip.it Boards!"]
*Points towards the monkey sitting on the button and declining every query*
Help me

No.