Give a tip, take a tip !!!

softwarewiz

this thread is a thread to share some random tips to runescape. This is not a guide, and shouldnt go to help and advice because it may not help you =P~

heres some tips i know:

- When killing giant mole be the second guy to attack it (first should be a dharoker) seeing as the giant mole doesnt go around switching who it attacks (like kbd) you are safe!

-When fletching for xp under the lvl of 70 , do willow longs (u) they are cheap and easy!

- if you have absoloutley no cash, run laws, i made 150k in a hour, which is lots for some1 who plays 1 hour a day

there are some of my tips, now you have to give a tip (unless you didnt read this :-s )

ive quit because of the dumb side of the RS community, not because i play too much (like 1 hour a day)

rareszg0.png

dont get lured!

tears of guthix. every week. eventually will raies those useless skillss to something useful

(construction for me)

The PROUD owner of a fire cape.

-- I Support Israel, the United States, England, and any other country that has been attacked by terrorists--

---Any country attacked has a right to defend itself---

:-k

strange when i did it he just keeped attacking the dharokers and i was lvl 64 8-)

another tip, poison all the green drags on a really quiet world come back in 10 mins and there will be a few death piles :D

ive quit because of the dumb side of the RS community, not because i play too much (like 1 hour a day)

rareszg0.png

dont get lured!

Mole always goes for the weakest person there. So take a level 20.

Have you ever killed the mole? He always attacks whoever hit him first, regardless of their level. :?

as usal im right :XD:

rareszg0.png

dont get lured!

Mole always goes for the weakest person there. So take a level 20.

Have you ever killed the mole? He always attacks whoever hit him first, regardless of their level. :?

Well if nobody attacks him he goes for the lowest level. And I have been to mole plenty of times.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

Back to the tips !

When you gotta little to spare stop by your local gen store with some cash in hand. You never know what you'll find !

Best Tip EVER.

One from me: If you got some cash to spare, and have done or doing the 2 Miscellania quests, get 100% approval and put some cash in. Come back in a few days, get approval back to 100% and withdraw your earnings. Depending on what you choose, you should make a good load of cash and you can be doing something else in the meantime.

Mamong.png

336489.jpg

[Tip.It Mod][Retired][Add your Steam name here!]

A tip for all I saw before in "Tip.It Times" and have used many times since (with expansion):

Hold "Control" before clicking to start a run without activating run mode. Click where you want to go before your character stops to maintain the run if you don't want to sit on the "Control" key for every single click.

Hope this helps. :mrgreen:

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I remember when Nathanich made the original one of this thread. Lets keep this going, these threads always help everyone. :D

My tip; When thieving, weild a bow with no arrows and turn your mouse buttons to 1 click. If you are pickpocketing a target, you wont accidently attack it as you have no arrows. 1 click mouse makes it much quicker to thieve and much easier on the hand! :)

Btw, this thread should be cleaned of all the useless spam. <.<

sigdu0.gif

Quit RS to play real games. :P Bye TIF, miss you.

i got a karils coif for 15k in genral store :twisted:

wow...

um... just because someone says something is a good deal doesn't mean it actually is. Shop around.

Um, incase you haven't shopped around (and it seems like you haven't) 15k for a Karls Coif is a great deal.

My tip: When KQ'ing, always pick up all the potato cactus before you telly. It adds up fast, and pays for those lousy drops, repairs, potions, and food.

A good way to earn vials is to buy the farming shop empty of its plant cures, then empty the cures.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

i got a karils coif for 15k in genral store :twisted:

wow...

um... just because someone says something is a good deal doesn't mean it actually is. Shop around.

Um, incase you haven't shopped around (and it seems like you haven't) 15k for a Karls Coif is a great deal.

My tip: When KQ'ing, always pick up all the potato cactus before you telly. It adds up fast, and pays for those lousy drops, repairs, potions, and food.

I think he was giving a tip...

Ummm... When your trading at a busy place put your name at the end of what your selling/buying.

Ya I'm not very good at giving tips lol

maxsig28nv.gif

Another MTK tip: You do NOT have to return every day to maintain 100% favor for those long hauls. As long as the day you get out your spoils, you get 100% favor, you will get max profits. \'

Not true. According to a study by Nuke_Marine, who wrote the MTK guide for tip.it, you have to maintain 100% everyday. You might be thinking of something else. When you go to pick up what the villagers have gathered, you will get resources according to what you last set them to gather for the whole time.

My tip: have fun treasure trailing. It doesn't take very long to get a clue scroll from guards, and you could end up with a very valuable item! :thumbsup: Thanks to the new TT's, this is even a better way of making money than before. (But not for long)

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

heres some tips

-Don't eat Karbawan :evil:

-always rember spade for barrows and treasure trails

-always make a checklist for needed items and check off what u have

-do not simply "click" cheeze or tomatos, right click than select use so you wont eat them :XD:

-read second trade window ALWAYS

-use quest journal

-plan ahead

-always recheck price and experience calculations

-remember gnome food does not heal alot

-remember you cannot equip knives, hammers or harpoons

-take anti-posion pots where ever you go as you never know

-walk more... run less

-do not panic as you will make bad decesions always

and finally. be generous with people who are dying: who knows mabye it'll be you next time; skulled wearing full dragon and 5hp left surounded by pink dragons, fire pits and pkers

tyluke.png

Tyluke.png

only 2 skills below level 50 :)

this thread is a thread to share some random tips to runescape. This is not a guide, and shouldnt go to help and advice because it may not help you =P~

heres some tips i know:

- When killing giant mole be the second guy to attack it (first should be a dharoker) seeing as the giant mole doesnt go around switching who it attacks (like kbd) you are safe!

-When fletching for xp under the lvl of 70 , do willow longs (u) they are cheap and easy!

- if you have absoloutley no cash, run laws, i made 150k in a hour, which is lots for some1 who plays 1 hour a day

there are some of my tips, now you have to give a tip (unless you didnt read this :-s )

crud now i got to give a tip cause i read this >.<

err bring everything worth alot to the abbys but dont wear any armor then ull get a surprise :D

and always kill the kalphite queen for kalphite slayer tasks the exp adds up :^o

Mojo477 has had to quit members so i need friends to talk to on my pure Lived4devil so please add her

"The elves having helped create the crystal saw is like Greenpeace having helped create a nuclear seal skinner"

heres some tips

-Don't eat Karbawan :evil:

Tip: Eat Karambwan unless it's green...

Losers...

Are you blind or ignoring me on purpose?

Even though I sometimes side with religious people in some debates, I no longer consider myself religious.