Prayer Pures!!

slayernm613

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why not just make a def pure?

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Actually it will help pures to kill awesome monsters with thye protection prayers, if not, just imagine a lvl 3 in full saradomin with smite prayer on, that is ownage.

Actually, the lowest level you can have with 52 prayer is lvl 9.. and unless you're talking about the new god robes, he wouldn't be wearing full saradomin. If you'd check out my [old] blog about my [banned] prayer pure.. you'd see. I had 52 prayer at level 9 combat. It was pretty fun running out into the wild with smite on.. everyone was like "OMG" and whatnot.

But on topic, I don't think it'd be reasonable to go PKing with the new treasure trail prayer boosting items quite yet. I'm not sure on the prices, but I'm guessing they're on up there and wouldn't be worth the risk of losing them.. but once/if I get my prayer pure back, I'll start saving up for those new prayer boosting items.

demonslayer2.png

Retired Tip.It Mod || Admin and Founder of Caesar 3 Mod Squad! All are welcome!

proselyte is better...
Ownt. :P

Proselyte has defense requirements, which isn't good for a pure.

Which is why he posted it to counteract the argument that a purely pure prayer pure would not be that good in the wilderness... They'd always have proselite to counteract.

Which is why he posted it to counteract the argument that a purely pure prayer pure would not be that good in the wilderness... They'd always have proselite to counteract.

"Purely pure prayer pures" would have 1 defense.. therefore making it impossible for them to wear the Proselyte gear. Isn't it the same as steel, requirement-wise?

demonslayer2.png

"Purely pure prayer pures" would have 1 defense.. therefore making it impossible for them to wear the Proselyte gear. Isn't it the same as steel, requirement-wise?

That's what I was trying to say.

My cast failed.

That's what I was trying to say.

My cast failed.

Darn that.. cast... :-s well anyways.. I really want that new gear if I get my prayer pure back.. *cough cough* *points at sig* :-w

Lol, wish me luck on getting my account back.. the appeal results haven't come back, and it's been nearly 2 weeks or so.. then I'll be going after that pesky new prayer equipment.. By the way, what are the requirements and current prices for them?

demonslayer2.png

even wearin the new gear, prayer pures would get owned anyday. i rekon other pures eg mage/range pures should use prayer as well; its like an invisible secret weapon if u use eagle eye/mystic might and it doesnt get ur combat up much. a lvl 99 prayer 1 everything else would only be combat 11

Prayer is powerful. But without some form of combat to attack it's useless you can only keep your prayer for so long before it runs out.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

but even with unlimited pray, purely prayer pures (except maybe def requirement 4 new gear) would get owned. eg 1 atk 1 str bronze weapon best possible prayer. maybe do around 7-8...if theyre lucky. at 70 range rune arrows i can do around 15 normally, around 17 with prayer (just a guess, i hav no rune arrows)

but even with unlimited pray, purely prayer pures (except maybe def requirement 4 new gear) would get owned. eg 1 atk 1 str bronze weapon best possible prayer. maybe do around 7-8...if theyre lucky. at 70 range rune arrows i can do around 15 normally, around 17 with prayer (just a guess, i hav no rune arrows)

umm.. why would they use a bronze weapon? the new croziers are just as good as some addy weapons. Also, a prayer mage-hybrid wouldn't be too bad, seeing as almost all the new items give a + to mage attack.

This is where they want I should sign?

^ prayer won't help them there.

I'd disagree there...Prayer helps out a lot at the rune rocks when mining rune, but only on the f2p worlds...I wouldn't dare mine rune on a p2p world and rely on prayer, or anything outside of packing a few ice barrages to get back at the mages from the team before I make my retreat :P

captain_poet.png

I once tried to make a real pray pure.. with only prayer

But i didnt get furhter than like 9 pray or something, too expensive.

With all stats 1 and 43 pray you're 8 cb, and all stats 1 andd 99 pray 15 cb.

dirk4slayer.png

Chuck Norris doesn't ever need a compass; he randomly points somewhere and north goes there in order not to anger him.

proselyte is better...
Ownt. :P

Proselyte has defense requirements, which isn't good for a pure.

Never thought of that. Didn't realize the new robes had no requirements. :-k