Battle of the Pixelers [cancelled]

megadedhed

775th post :XD:

new them is gonna be posted tomarrow morning

actualy THIS is teh 500th post :? :wink:

realy nice pixels guys ::' i hope mgh updates the brackets with the pictures so we can all see them :cry:

taz3xk1.jpg

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

will the entries be displayed or anything, it's hard to find who did what in the brackets (well maybe im just too lazy search through it.). Im interested in what people submitted tho.

Ill make sure I do something better next time, I feel like I let myself down with that mockup.

vistame09copyhr8.png

Ill make sure I do something better next time, I feel like I let myself down with that mockup.

Its either that or lose to Ds or me :^o .

Meh, I too am waiting for the pictures, and for the next round to start ::'

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Its either that or lose to Ds or me :^o .

Meh, I too am waiting for the pictures, and for the next round to start ::'

Theres still the slight chance I could win :lol:

So, it's kind of like a symbol, or a political cartoon? Minus the cartoon, or add it..

Does it HAVE to be abstract is what I'm saying, really?

(before I get flamed, yes, I KNOW that I can't enter, I just want to try it..There, now I am flame-proof, unless I mispulled something :uhh: )

fmsignatureqa0.png

Linework credit goes to someone else who's name escapes me...

So, it's kind of like a symbol, or a political cartoon? Minus the cartoon, or add it..

Does it HAVE to be abstract is what I'm saying, really?

(before I get flamed, yes, I KNOW that I can't enter, I just want to try it..There, now I am flame-proof, unless I mispulled something :uhh: )

lol, nope its a pixel, abstract is how you take in the idea,

and you misspelled something :XD:

Megadedhed.jpeg

Sigs made by Runemetsa, Nuzza, Dark_Shadow, Kuroi and Me.

liquid blobs attacking eachother

American Anime... YAY!

Is there any possibility of collecting the applicants and winners to the front page? After going through seven pages, and finding only 3-4 pictures it's somewhat annoying. I know, I'm complaining, but I'm sure many people would like it. (It could start from now on so that no one else has to go through)

wow :shock: very very hard, IMO :shock: not looking forward to this... so what date is it due? i only ask cause i just won a competition, and me n my family are getting flown to sydney to visit mogo zoo and play with their new lion cubs... so.. may be short of time..

EDIT: nvm, just saw the date on the front page

Parable: "A parable is a brief, succinct story, in prose or verse, that illustrates a moral or religious lesson."

turtsigs2.jpeg

Featuring in my sig: TURT, ma pet turdle!

Thanks to- Runemetsa and Aijiru for two of the great sigs!

Bugger, you couldn't have thought of a harder topic, could you? o_o I'll sit here blankly like I did with the heavy metals and maybe a brilliant idea will come.

*sits*

EDIT: Oops, forgot to comment on earlier posts. >< Thanks, Gan, your one was excellent too. :D Rather liked it myself. Ter, your one pwns my one, I adore it to bits.

Faelenof.jpeg

Pixel Artist - Former Player Mod - Former Tip.It Mod

Not taking sig requests - sorry!

ha, what r ya talkin about, faelenof? the heavy metal one was easy to think of an idea! (says the one with the crappiest pixel)

ahaha at the same time, before i get to have my private tour of the zoo with its owners and play with the cubs, i wanna get a nice thankyou card for the zoo owners done, pixel of course, with a male white pixel lion.. halfway thru it.

think i know what ima gonna do for this theme now :D

turtsigs2.jpeg

Featuring in my sig: TURT, ma pet turdle!

Thanks to- Runemetsa and Aijiru for two of the great sigs!

What the heck :? ?

Can you use that word in a sentence so I can understand it better? As of now I cant think of any ideas if I dont understand it.

Ah nevermind- Wikipedia has answers to everything

reaper6zr7.png

Interrested in joining the cabbagy madness? Click here to go to our forums, and say hi ^^

lol one of the biggest pvp updates of the year, and tip it is discussing granite

Dharok slayer- It's not a hard concept, sorry if english isn't your first language or whatever, but it's a short story or statement, that proves a point. Loop up Aesop's Fables or Parables for some inspiration maybe :D

i'm was hoping too look at this and say "whoo glad i'm out" but...this isn't hard guys...just search parables on wikipedia or google, read a parable and then draw a pixel of that parable, tell mega like the parable of the "x-men" or whatever and he'll go ok that fits in with the theme, you want to know a really hard theme, try the themes of, oxygen, white and cloud...they are tough themes :lol:

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....