Battle of the Pixelers [cancelled]

megadedhed

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that i think about it i am definitely going to loose, didnt realize everyone was going to put a lot of effort into theirs. I just did an hour long pixel...

well duh lol, thats like saying omg i'm gonna lose the race now i didn't think people where actually going to run i thought they were just gonna walk!

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....

energy, just pixel something you're used to a find a way to relate it to energy.. saves spending ages thinking up an idea and pixeling it badly because it something you've never really done before, its a battle, show what you're good at. Though be original and creative.

lol am I supposed to be helping my opponents? haha..

vistame09copyhr8.png

energy, just pixel something you're used to a find a way to relate it to energy.. saves spending ages thinking up an idea and pixeling it badly because it something you've never really done before, its a battle, show what you're good at. Though be original and creative.

off topic: huh, i joined exactly one year after you....weird :XD:

gaaah this is soo annoying i gotta wait like another day and a half until i can see the pixels because of obvious reasons (christmas tommorow) if all the pixels are in will the comp finish early? please let it be, and by the way, if anyones pixels aren't in, you left it a bit late didn't you :shock:

sigggyjv2.gif

Sig by me....