~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at the grave yard in lumbridge if you have completed the restless ghost quest and later go to the coffen open it up and search it, it sais "there's a nice and complete skeleton in there" even though if you move you camera to look at the skeleton its still missing its head.... sorry if someone has said this already

tifsbti6oi.gif

Mining levels makes no difference,(up to iron/silver atleast) only pick axe type makes the difference :wall:

It's been proven that pick and mining level don't matter.

It's who has the fastest connection and 'clicks on the rock' first is the most likely to get the ore.

actually me computers really slow. and i was in the mining guild with a level 59 mining which i still am i would click after peole of higher levels and id still get the ore and i use a rune pick so i dont know what goes on there.

tifsbti6oi.gif

Another useless fact, when you examine coal it says "Hmm a non-renewable energy source!" yet you cannot use it for energy of any kind :?

coal is an energy source im in first year and i already know that -.-

but not ingame

Actually you do use coal to heat up a still outside of the chemists house in rimmington to help make naphtha for the regicide quest. So in fact you do use it as an energy source in RS!!

=D> actually that clapping should be :-k cause you realize the reason you need coal is if you smelt just iron you get iron right... duh well thats because you need a hotter temperature to make steel, and just a normal furnace = not hot enough there for you need 2 coal to make it hot enough and 4 for mith ect. ect. :thumbsup: thats the real use for coal

jerseymiah.png

Proud owner of Full Sara

Perm seller of Str ammys. Pm me

If you examine a rock lobster it says "it wasn't a rock... it was a rock lobster!" which are lyrics from a song by the B-52's (the band that did Love Shack). I would also like to point out that a lot of people thought that this was from Family Guy, sad isn't it?

Why can't people use some common items as weapons like the knife, harpoon, hammer, metal bars, stab with an arrow, and many other things.

Because that would make training away too easy. Even if it's just by one inv space it will still make training too easy.

I agree this is a pointless fact though, since you began why it also looked like a question.

Try wearing torag's plate legs and a ghostly robe top your char's mid section gets cut off. Might work with other barrow's set but i'm not rich enuf to buy any other sets

barrowsmlunar,spikerboy95.gif

spikerboy95.gif

newest goal full guthans and 70 range

fell free to donate the guthans lol

after the "making history" quest you can go back to the out post and find a book about your char telling some of your quest achievements.sadly you can't take the book with you

barrowsmlunar,spikerboy95.gif

spikerboy95.gif

newest goal full guthans and 70 range

fell free to donate the guthans lol

When you examine an apple, it says "keeps the doctor away", like the saying an apple a day keeps the doctor away

When you examine certain skeletons (the ones dead in the ground) in the wilderness, find the one with the metal plate on its head and it says "He must of died from natural causes, like a massive dragon or something" I saw this skeleton in the bone yard level 29ish wild.

tfssig.png

some doors you can't light a fire in front of if they are open others you can't light a fire in front of if they are closed.

I miss you Justice my angel on earth and now in heaven " quem di diligunt, adolescens moritur " for whom the gods love die young. April 6th 2005 - February 17th 2009

If you examine a rock lobster it says "it wasn't a rock... it was a rock lobster!" which are lyrics from a song by the B-52's (the band that did Love Shack). I would also like to point out that a lot of people thought that this was from Family Guy, sad isn't it?

Family Guy tends to parody other things a lot. However, for a lot of people, Family Guy is the only "Culture" they have, so they can't tell whether something is originally from the show or not.

This also happens a lot with people between RuneScape and Lord Of The Rings. -.- "OMG, RS totally stole this from LOTR!!!!"

They happen to take place in similar settings, so certain themes are similar as well.

Um, My random fact....

Those Albatross off the coast of Draynor never take a break from flying :uhh:

blackmageid8.png