Seen suspicious tif.ers look alikes?*Post here*!

sohkmj1

I remember seeing Mcginess in World 1. Couldn't talk to him though, I was in a rush to buy Big Bones before going to sleep that night. I also saw Mirrorforced Law running in World 99 months ago, before we became friends.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

This may be kind of off topic, but I have an account named Dusty_668, which I made so I could mess with the real Dusty668. I actually have gotten a few Hyt's while on that account lol :XD: People think I'm really Dusty ::'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

but my friends tell me of a couple of liers that say "oh, im the leader of tip.it"..lol "want me to doublicate ur items"..ROFL<- <.<

I think we have a new candidate for the Top 5 Worst Scams in Runescape list ::'

I had Sunmann99 on my friends list about a year before I joined Tip.It. After a while of no conversation, I had removed him from my friend's list. When I was browsing the Forums, a couple months ago, I posted a picture of a glitch happening. On the picture, it said "Sunmann99 has logged out." Then, when I was viewing a Topic, he posted =]

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

I've seen:

Fadfdfd

Oreo9870

Mirrorforced

Necrobrawler

And many others whom I did not proceed to make friends with. I should see more now that I'm a member =p.

~~Let The Dragon ride again, on the winds of time~~

dragonrebornkr1.jpg

I've always felt as if I'm the only person who can understand the concept of sarcasm on the internet.