Desert Treasure... lowest possible level?

Jard_Y_Dooku

Hello. I was thinking... what if I could do Desert Treasure on my pure... and be under 40 combat?

Do you think it's possible with 13 attack and strength, 1 defence, 14 hitpoints, 58 magic, 13 prayer and 1 ranged?

My pure, Vladislauss, is not even in the highscores yet, or a member. But I was thinking if I get members on him, and complete Desert Treasure at a combat level of... around 33, that he would be VERY useful for my clan. (Bye level 3 looter!) Would be nice to get it done at 20 combat, but then I couldn't use ice rush. Still... 30 wilderness to kill level 3's isn't that bad.

Do you think it's possible?

Any tips you think would be effective?

Also, please do not move this to Help & Advice or BlogScape. This is meant as more of a possibility discussion.

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

I don't think that it would be actually possible because you need to use prayer. If however this is possible it will be very very hard, although I haven't done the quest myself I don't think it would be possible since it is supposed to be the hardest quest on the game.

-Bloodangel

SLwQsg1.png

"Unfortunately, the real world isn't the same as a fairy tale."

I don't think that it would be actually possible because you need to use prayer. If however this is possible it will be very very hard, although I haven't done the quest myself I don't think it would be possible since it is supposed to be the hardest quest on the game.

-Bloodangel

You don't NEED to use prayer. My friend did DT on his pure with 13 prayer. And yes I have seen him using ancients. And his prayer does not show in the highscores, and the lowest needed to be in the highscores is 36. So... proven that you don't need prayer.

I did Desert Treasure on my main (Jard Y Dooku), at...

kamilik9.png

But as you can see, with the assistance of prayer. :(

And another thing: ALWAYS protect from melee on EVERYTHING in that quest. So I think I could use bind or something?

And not to brag or anything, but pretty good stats for a level 71, eh? :wink:

It would be near impossible with 14 hp and you'd need 40 ranged to do Temple of Ikov.

Ah yes, but since my magic would be higher it wouldn't affect combat level, fortunately.

kamilik9.png

And another thing: ALWAYS protect from melee on EVERYTHING in that quest. So I think I could use bind or something?

Awww, Beat me by one combat level...I did at 72 :(.

But back then, i'd walk around In ghosty robes and Ancient staff and People would be like "OMG HOW'D YOU DO DT!?!?!". I did it the hard ways, Without dieing once, or bringing friends to get my stuff. I was proud. Very Proud. :)

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

It's not just the bosses that you have to worry about... you need to run past plenty of monsters that can one-hit you. You also need to kill 5 (or was it 6?) level 120 ice trolls that can definitely hit a 14. This idea is impossible- you would need absurdly good luck. Technically you can kill any monster without getting hit (they can always just keep hitting 0s), but the odds of that happening are vastly below 1% for something like one of the Desert Treasure bosses or Ice Trolls. If you had years and years to try plus infinite patience you could do this, but I don't recommend it.

When construction came out, there was a bug that let people use the canifis pub portal in the portal room even if they had 1 prayer and did not do priest in peril.

Did anyone complete the quest when that bug was still around? Ancients with 1 prayer :shock:

kamilik9.png

Awww, Beat me by one combat level...I did at 72 :(.

But back then, i'd walk around In ghosty robes and Ancient staff and People would be like "OMG HOW'D YOU DO DT!?!?!". I did it the hard ways, Without dieing once, or bringing friends to get my stuff. I was proud. Very Proud. :)

Who says I died at all? I just brought Mjk there for extra security. :P

Ill be about 42 combat when ill be doing it, with 60 range and mage and 11 prayer.

Just bring around 3 friends with sharks and dropping them and use snares and a few other ways which i know of.

AussiePride-1.jpg

~>St Jonno<~

Well, nothing is impossibly, things are just too hard to do or very unlikely to happen, but IF/when you manage to do this, i shall give you a cookie :)

But anyways, good luck, you surely will need it :D

[/url]">i_had_a_deal.png
[4Th in Finland to achieve 99 mining. 3Rd of June 2007]

Pixels make me horny.

I am doing it at a low lvl, well trying to anyway, let me tell you that it is not easy, maybe not the quest, but 53 thieving will kill you lol cause I am training right now. Also quite alot of quests need to be done. I would reccomend 50 mage and range atleast so you have good hp, if you have 60 mage and range and a friend and cannon then you should be able to do it.