A Comprehensive Guide for Melee Training (P2P)

gonpost

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great guide but it needs some updates. The two most popular training spots, rock crabs and experiments (although i never train there) aren't on this list. That's worth at least a mention I think.

shoelacesareuntiedti8.jpg

Proud owner of a Quest cape!

New weapons have been added!! Can you try the Saradomin sword and Godsword for strength training?

And of course Pest Control too!

*crosses fingers*

newtipitsig.jpg

Barrows drops: Verac's Brassard - Tooth Half - D med - Ahrim's staff - Karil's Crossbow - Loop Half - Guthan's Helm!!

• 1 month later...

nice guide, a bit in-accurate in places, needs a bit of updating here and there.. well done :-]

10/10

trinox_nz.png

trinox_nz.png

trinox_nz.png

Dag King Drops: 2 x Dragon Axe, 3 x Warrior Ring, 1 x Beserker Ring

Barrows Drops: Veracs helm x 2, Veracs Brassy x 2, Ahrims Staff x 2, Dharoks Axe x 1, Guthan Skirt x 1, Torags Helm x1, Karils Cross Bow x 1

• 1 month later...

Top notch... this guide is definatly AOW quality :) .

10/10

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

• 1 year later...

Fantastic guide, 10/10!! I never knew about the mossies, I'm going to go check em out with that obby sword thing- i'm reluctant to chuck out 5 mil for a sara sword, and dscim never makes me very happy, so I am excited to give it all a try. Again, thanks for putting this together!!

holst15.png

archsupportei2.png

Fantastic guide, 10/10!! I never knew about the mossies, I'm going to go check em out with that obby sword thing- i'm reluctant to chuck out 5 mil for a sara sword, and dscim never makes me very happy, so I am excited to give it all a try. Again, thanks for putting this together!!

plz dont bump topics that are over a year since the last post. ::'

2eed07l.png

Tip.It's Official Undercover Agent

plz dont bump topics that are over a year since the last post. ::'

I remember this guide greatly... it helped me so much. However, the information now is incorrect with the new equipments, summoning, and monsters. Nothing can beat Armored, Zombie monkies, and Green dragons.

[Summoning guide (AOW)] [Slayer guide] [Melee & Brawl player]

inuyashakent-2.png

• 2 months later...

Add in the sarasword to your strength calculations. Besides that you might want to look into enchanting your salve ammy for the undead tasks. Also add in dragon boots to your set ups, makes it look outdated if you don't. Lastly look into the ghostly warriors in the axe hut via spirit realm, zombie monkeys, and the armoured zombies from Defender of Varrock.

Trolling by giving good advice since April 2011.

The Blog - Currently Cleaning Herbs

Bladewing.png

Gonpost, I've noticed that your guide may be a little outdated in terms of armour, training spots and monsters.

since you were the first person that came up with this kind of guide and to list the exp you got, and especially since you put so much work into it. I would like to ask for your permission to make a guide based on this one (you will be given credit in the intro).

I will add newer monsters, techniques, weapons and spots aswell.

Please reply ;).

Very Nice guide!

About the Pest Control training, Even though you may not get as much hits exp, you still get the high amounts of other combat exp.

You do realize that this guide was last updated in 2007 and very outdated?

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Very Nice guide!

About the Pest Control training, Even though you may not get as much hits exp, you still get the high amounts of other combat exp.

You do realize that this guide was last updated in 2007 and very outdated?

Well now i do :P but still, Pest Control Is One of the best ways to train Combat Stats, even though you may not get the hitpoints...

Sig-BlackOps-DjTeryaki.jpg

• 1 month later...