WHY do you play runescape?

ellaviola

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last time I checked, a sentence couldn't be "hot and sexy" :shock:

Anyway, I don't play Runescape anymore (for the time being), but when I did it was because I enjoyed it. So I couldn't find a reason not to :P

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

off topic: this has gone off topic quickly :XD:

on topic: to have fun, make friends and learn how to do stuff with cash

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

Anyway, I don't play Runescape anymore (for the time being), but when I did it was because I enjoyed it. So I couldn't find a reason not to :P

aw golly. i was gonna sass you, but my mod-fearing brother told me not to :(

this is the best signature ever created.

So far there have been 2 1/2 (hehe since dude_of_war4 was 1/2 on topic and 1/2 off topic) on topic posts out of eight. :shame: Lets try to keep this more on topic or it will have to be locked :-w

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Because its is a fun game if you are dedicated to your goal and also because I dont get many new games for consoles regularly so all I have to play is RS.

Exactly. -.-

SkullyTIF.jpeg

Thanks To: Everyone for the siggies, especially Kal for the Pixel.

Currently Playing: FIFA 07, NFS: Carbon, Morrowind and Dungeon Siege II.

Someone has to produce that sentence, a sentence that necessarily tells you something about that person (though it may be as false a statement about them as lipstick, shaved legs, a wig or a padded bra - which are far from being the only things that can be 'hot' and/or 'sexy'). Some people are more attracted to minds than bodies...largely a gender divide, though I certainly sit somewhere near the middle of that spectrum.

On-topic, I play because it's brilliant! I played D&D when it first appeared in the UK and RS is probably the best realisation of that idea within the limits of digital processing. Granted, the graphics are crude, but it takes no space on my hard drive, generally runs smoothly and speedily, shows me everything I need to see clearly and manages to be atmospheric and entertaining at times.

I can watch TV and chat online while doing some of the more mundane skills, delve into a quest if I want someone else to set a storyline for me, set my own goals from a staggering range of options to suit my every mood, challenge myself or merely meander through the pixellated crowds, amusing myself and (possibly) other people.

I like the size and scope of it, the quirkiness and the flair of some of the ideas and the quirkiness and flair of some of the players - occasionally, I even enjoy watching quite how foolish some players can be.

I love being able to make pretty much everything I need, if I'm prepared to put the work in and I even like the fact that buying and selling among players is a pain in the butt.

To sum up, then: I play RS because it's brilliant!

But I'm still going to jack it in if I don't get a @~!*ing dragon drop or a bird's egg soon!

jiggeryqua.png

Why do I play? Because I'm horribly horribly addicted. RS is worse than heroin.

And in other news....

...Zandalf's Law rears its ugly head! Zandalf's law is like Zandalf's love: Hard. And fast!

There are 10 types of people in the world:

* Those who understand binary

* Those who don't

- - -

Greatest J Mod Quote Ever / My bug collection / Raise your agility! / What exactly is "Anti-scam"?

My computer only has 256MB RAM, so I can't play MMORPGs like Guild Wars or WoW. I'll be getting a new computer with 1k MB RAM in the middle of the next year though, so I might become a WoW convert. :anxious:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

My computer only has 256MB RAM, so I can't play MMORPGs like Guild Wars or WoW. I'll be getting a new computer with 1k MB RAM in the middle of the next year though, so I might become a WoW convert. :anxious:

No Wai!

Don't leave us!

From what I have heared from friends, Ruescape is more fun, they all came back :)

To have fun and meet peeps like Umega :-s

Naah, just to have fun. It's a fun game. And sometimes, it helps for school!

Go Runescape!

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

No Wai!

Don't leave us!

From what I have heared from friends, Ruescape is more fun, they all came back :)

To have fun and meet peeps like Umega :-s

Naah, just to have fun. It's a fun game. And sometimes, it helps for school!

Go Runescape!

yea i played WoW too but it just not worth te money i played Wow a single week then i quit it almost as fast as GTA SA =D>

i enjoy runescape because i can play it free when i dont feel te pay