Yet another idea to slow/stop autoers

Nenga

I think that all the yews/rocks/etc. sould be enclosed on both f2p and p2p. You should be asked a random question every time you came/left the area. The questions should depend on your age bracket and maybe your gender. okay thats my idea tell me what you think.

I think that all the yews/rocks/etc. sould be enclosed on both f2p and p2p. You should be asked a random question every time you came/left the area. The questions should depend on your age bracket and maybe your gender. okay thats my idea tell me what you think.
- All autoers are f2p

- Ummm......why and how?

You copyed my idear on the question thing from my woodcutters guild suggestion.

Its a good idea, but the questions should be more like the Stronghold of Security door questions, that ask things about Runescape. I like it though \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

No. Way. In. Hell. this would be increably annoying, and it punishes everyone. have you seen how big the rants forum is on the game forum? imagine that 100k times.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Hm, somehow I dont think this will work. There will be set questions, and so there will be set answers, so autoers will act accordingly. Randomness is the key, so perhaps there is a random number/rune and you have to press the matching one? Would make it easier.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

No they could program that into it. It would be to easy but, asking questions depending on age and gender would be harder to program into it, I think. I mean it's a stupid computer program. I don't think it would know the diffrence between a boy and a girl.

dude, plz use the search button so many topics about this now!

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

- All autoers are f2p

- Ummm......why and how?

Errr not all autoers are f2p... been to the fishing guild lately?
Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

this idear is bad it would be as annoyin as the stronghold(VERY annoyin)

and most ppl don't talk coz theres bust on other sites but just some people not eveyone.

A wise man once said if we are all gods children then whats so special about jesus

Well, the question would probably have three answers. You'd get two chances so if a regular player gets it wrong, they won't get penalized. So the chance of getting it right is 2/3. Autoers would still get it over half the time.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

K that would slow down macroers but c'mon... does trees need a specific place to grow, or rocks to form? Do u think there will be an area "Here you can fish, not anywhere else"?

No! You'll die if you try to kill that farmer!
nah whips should be as left as is. besides theyre the intestine of an abbysal demon (i think) have fun crafting that.

K that would slow down macroers but c'mon... does trees need a specific place to grow, or rocks to form? Do u think there will be an area "Here you can fish, not anywhere else"?
trees do need a place to grow, rocks need a place to form, and fish pick their own place to swim, all that's missing is a human and a fence.

Well, the question would probably have three answers. You'd get two chances so if a regular player gets it wrong, they won't get penalized. So the chance of getting it right is 2/3. Autoers would still get it over half the time.
well that maybe but it will still slow down some autoers

this idear is bad it would be as annoyin as the stronghold(VERY annoyin)

and most ppl don't talk coz theres bust on other sites but just some people not eveyone.

Ok...umm this statment means what?

- All autoers are f2p

- Ummm......why and how?

ever been to the fishing guild......

siggykilljoyfulykomppsmg6.jpg

this would make me want to quit rs.... that would get so freakin annoying! I think other ppl would quit as well, losing players(or customers to jagex) it would destroy jagex.
People woulen't quit because something annoying came out. If they would, people would've quit a long time ago.