.: Freshwacka's Quest for 99 Crafting :. Currently 90/99

Woot, 85 Crafting today, awesome job \' I'll alch anytime, just pm me and I'll take a break from my Mining or Firemaking :wink:

Update your slave list also, I did like 300 alchs today :mrgreen:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What lvl do you need to tan green D-hide? I'm only lvl 16 crafting, so I mightn't be able to help, but if I can, I will. Add Chocslice in game, and we'll talk. I'll come to 99 to work.

"Gain lvls? As a "lvl 3 skiller"? The clue's in the title, nub!"

pressieoz9.png

Mmm%20Syrup-%20miner%20extraordinaire!.png

good luck, i will alch for you, but i get all stuff or what? (like nats and all)

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

good luck, i will alch for you, but i get all stuff or what? (like nats and all)

She gives you the Nats and D Hide Bodies, then you alch and give her the money back.

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

I can help in any way, if I still have my energy pots, I can do some mad fast tanning, ask Wild Goat if you want personal experiences. PM anytime when I am free. Also if you want me to alch, but hey your choice.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I can high alch any amount of bodies, PM me either on forums or ingame.

Also, no trust-trades, i'll give an amount of money depending of how many bodies you give me to alch.

Ulysse88

Freshwacka, could you craft 9 dragonstones into ammulets for me? (or trade the supplies for glories). And I'm also willing to alch some bodies for you if you want.

Good luck on 99 crafting.

Skill N' Chill - The Hawt Fun Sexy and Cool Skilling Clan!

Skill n' chill website: http://skillandchill.freeforums.org/index.php - Clanchat: Skill N C - IRC Chat: #skillnchill

nieuwesiglg4.gif

errrok.jpg

Good luck on your goal, I hope you don't achieve it.

Btw I got a "Real Signature". Hope you like it.

I'd rather have a Runeweb signature than a signature flaming somebody because you feel the need to build yourself up by scrutinizing other people. I'm done talking to you. I'll let the moderators handle it.

I can help in any way, if I still have my energy pots, I can do some mad fast tanning, ask Wild Goat if you want personal experiences. PM anytime when I am free. Also if you want me to alch, but hey your choice.

Okay, thanks for your support :D

Freshwacka, could you craft 9 dragonstones into ammulets for me? (or trade the supplies for glories). And I'm also willing to alch some bodies for you if you want.

Good luck on 99 crafting.

Crafting glories is kind of time consuming so I can't. I'm sorry :|

Anyways, I've got 12,000 hides to tan this time. Who wants to get on my slave list? Ready, set, POST!