~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wowsa.... 99 slayerz..... you is like the only person i KNOW with it. That is perty kewls if you ask me :shock:

BTW: this is my favorite part of wakka's blog. He has pretty much reached his goal and now we get to make 10 pages debating what skill Wakka is going for 99 in while he laughs at us. "Will he try hunter again?!!?!" "Maybe mining cus he was just liek talkingz ab0ut it!?!?!" "I think he will do Mage cus he is so close!" "OMFG YOU IDIOT! He already said he wasnt gunnna do that OMFG!"

All this while he sits around saying, "Ill tell you guys next week." And we alll wait and wait and wait and OMFG......

anyways..... GRATS :)

Wowsa.... 99 slayerz..... you is like the only person i KNOW with it. That is perty kewls if you ask me :shock:

BTW: this is my favorite part of wakka's blog. He has pretty much reached his goal and now we get to make 10 pages debating what skill Wakka is going for 99 in while he laughs at us. "Will he try hunter again?!!?!" "Maybe mining cus he was just liek talkingz ab0ut it!?!?!" "I think he will do Mage cus he is so close!" "[omg] YOU IDIOT! He already said he wasnt gunnna do that [omg]!"

All this while he sits around saying, "Ill tell you guys next week." And we alll wait and wait and wait and [omg]......

anyways..... GRATS :)

10 Pages :-s

He's getting a somewhat given skill ::'

firesigrk8.jpg

Retired as of August 23rd with 91 Firemaking and 6m xp in it.

who said anything about fletching...?

Page 1, "99 Skills Blog" section :)

I was wondering to so had a look lol.

An early congratulations on 99 Slayer if I don't make it and good luck on Fletching!

Could this mean Magic afterwards :o Order Of 99's, point 4. Wakka said so himself or am I looking into this too much lol.

wildxyak.png

99: Agility 28/12/14|Thieving 20/03/15

About the Vanilla Coke...why is it they always stop making the best drinks? Two examples are Vanilla Coke and Pepsi Blue, remember that one? Those two pwned..

Like [omg] you're so close! I'm so going to your party. \'

halo2sigcj2.png

Thanks Jason321 for the sig!^

Proud to have served the Tip.it Crew

Drops: 2x D Chain, 1x D Legs, 2x D Left Half, 1x D spear, 2x D med (monsters), 5x D Med (Barrows), 4x D Axe, 2x Zerker, Abyssal whip x1, 7x D Boots

Barrows items: 55 (not counting the meds)

early gratz on 99 slayer :thumbsup:

and how much u like for g maul and lava staff?

40k for the battle, and 80k for the maul?

alright that sounds good... where can i meet ya and when?

X_jiga_x.png

^Blog Link In the Sig^

who said anything about fletching...?

Read the new title of this thread? ::'

+

Fletching will be a breaze; took me 1 week to cut and string 60k yew longs for 99 :XD:

LOL, I'm such an idiot>.>

Goodluck on fletching.

Pepsi blue was ok to me, but i despise pepsi-.-. Vanilla I hardly remember. Now cherry coke...yum=)

Sorry to say, but i didn't like vanilla

i like cherry, and i liked sango ( limited edition her in belgium, it is cola with orange taste)... i don't really like lemon...

Zero is really bad, and light to...

the normal coke is still the best... :D

99AgilitySignature-1.jpg

QP cape (20 october 2007)

I predict it will take you 2 weeks.

About 60k yew longs divided 2k per hour=30 hours, divided by 4 hours per day is about 8 day cutting them all (if you have all supplies ready)

60k/3k per hour/4 hours a day is 5 days stringning.

I estimated an average of 4 hours a day. You've said before that you play 3-5 hours a day on slow days, and I've rounded everything up in just about every step, so you could get in less than 14 days, as long as you farm and rc some in there. I bet you could get it in 7-10 days if you semi-no-life. I suspect it won't take long to buy supplies with your 20+m before maxing slayer AND all the slayer drops AND farming herbs and maybe a bit of rc in there too.

You've got work to do =P~

Wow Gratz!!!! \' :thumbsup: =D>

Goodluck with fletching

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+