~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gratz on 90 fm :P u level waaay too fast for some1 who is never online... or at least never in wakka chat :P

you cant chat while fm. it takes to much time. trust me, i know :x :oops:

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

Gl with your goals etc.

Also, Cannibal Corpse are like the worst band in existance..

No offence L

good music is not a fact, its an opinion, i love cannibal corpse, you dont have to.

that video is hilarious,. ive seen it before. :P

Hey, i see you so i feel i might aswell post :) Good luck fming and hope to see you at port phasymas again ( ill be there a while smelting <.< )

:thumbsup:

Jamje.png

null and void

Hey, i see you so i feel i might aswell post :) Good luck fming and hope to see you at port phasymas again ( ill be there a while smelting <.< )

im always burning in w99 port phasyrmys unless someone is in that spot in which case I'll switch worlds.

I've got work from 4:30 to closing (11-ish) so I'll be back later.

im always burning in w99 port phasyrmys unless someone is in that spot in which case I'll switch worlds.

I've got work from 4:30 to closing (11-ish) so I'll be back later.

how dare anyone steal that spot! im going to contact jagex and see if they will put a ban on all fm in w99 port phasmys until wakka is through.

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

ok so I'm REALLY PISSED OFF right now. I just got off my 4:30 to Close workshift, the new schedule for next week was put up today and I found out I have to work from 11:00 to 5 tomorrow! My weekends no longer have any meaning. I left my manager a letter telling him he needs to cut down on my work during the school year because its becoming too much for me to handle. I'm working 3 days during the school week as well as my saturdays and sundays, thats more than my dad does making a living! hearg!...

most pointless random ever. if they are going to bother us non bots then at least give us a good reward.

niles.jpg

Does this plan include 200m slayer exp?
nobody is that crazy

I know you are. <3:

I'm pretty close but no.

most pointless random ever. if they are going to bother us non bots then at least give us a good reward.

niles.jpg

Best picture ever but totally random for my blog?

Ooh, I've been firemaking recently,(Maples) and I got 88 today.

I know I won't beat ya, but I wonder how far I could get before you got 99...

Anyways, good luck and grats on 91!

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg