~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

So I have a question for the tech people out there. If me and my brother both play runescape on separate PC's but are running through te same internet (wireless router) will it look like we are on the same computer? when we login it says at the top in the "you last logged in from:" place we have the same IP address. Will Jagex see this as multilogging or will they see that we are playing from separate PC's?

Not at all. My brother and I both play on seperate laptops at the same time, and through the same Internet/Wireless Router. They can see that you're playing on seperate PC's, so you got nothing to worry about.

Nice job Firemaking by the way \'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You'll have different Ips, but only the last two or three numbers will be different I think. Though, multiple connections are recorded on the internet provider you have, so you can easily contact them to contact Jagex about your banning and to certify your statement in your appeal. If they further decline your banning, you can contact them through customer support, and outline how you will pursue legal action for a misguided ban. I know one person who did do this, and got their account unbanned, and had a PM from Andrew personally.

So they will take you seriously. ^^

But yea, different isp's for different connections. Unless its an illegal connection...

You'll have different Ips, but only the last two or three numbers will be different I think. Though, multiple connections are recorded on the internet provider you have, so you can easily contact them to contact Jagex about your banning and to certify your statement in your appeal. If they further decline your banning, you can contact them through customer support, and outline how you will pursue legal action for a misguided ban. I know one person who did do this, and got their account unbanned, and had a PM from Andrew personally.

So they will take you seriously. ^^

But yea, different isp's for different connections. Unless its an illegal connection...

ok, well the thing at the top is exactly teh same on both computers I think. So If I were to give my brother a whip for free when he got to 70 attack I wouldn't get into trouble for that?

also, I have to work 11:15 to 5:00 tomorrow so I definitly won't get 99 firemaking. Otherwise I probably could. He is only working me on tuesday during the week next week so thats nice, but he always crams my weekends.

The Isp in-game I think is the server location ISP, not the computers connection Isp, or something along those lines. The computer's ISP on this computer(and if a mod wants to check this post's isp address it'll be different then one of my posts from a few days ago), is different from the computer I'm currently on, and the connections are shared through the same router.

The Isp are different since you can check the Isps regardless.

Anyways no, I don't think so, I've given out two dragon legs in the same trade before, so I highly doubt they will ban you for account sharing, also take in the other variables with your account, and his.

Aww, too bad. =(

Least your making, $$$.

The Isp in-game I think is the server location ISP, not the computers connection Isp, or something along those lines. The computer's ISP on this computer(and if a mod wants to check this post's isp address it'll be different then one of my posts from a few days ago), is different from the computer I'm currently on, and the connections are shared through the same router.

Anyways no, I don't think so, I've given out two dragon legs in the same trade before, so I highly doubt they will ban you for account sharing, also take in the other variables with your account, and his.

Aww, too bad. =(

Least your making, $$$.

what do you mean by take in the other variables?

Your account history, your personality, your generosity amongst others, how you act in-game, how you treat people, how you speak...

Then compare it how your brother does all those.

If Jagex sees a 126, with 2100 total, trading with , they are gonna go deep and evaluate why.

Just state while your trading, its your brother, and it's a congratulation 70 attack...should be safe then...

Honestly if your that worried, just don't do it?

I wouldn't worry too much, even if you are banned, you can join us pure's. =P

Your account history, your personality, your generosity amongst others, how you act in-game, how you treat people, how you speak...

Then compare it how your brother does all those.

If Jagex sees a 126, with 2100 total, trading with , they are gonna go deep and evaluate why.

Just state while your trading, its your brother, and it's a congratulation 70 attack...should be safe then...

Honestly if your that worried, just don't do it?

I wouldn't worry too much, even if you are banned, you can join us pure's. =P

Doubt he'll ever make it to 70 attack lol, he barely plays. If I was banned I wouldn't make another account. I cant bare to start over. I'm not worried though, he just does his own thing and I do mine and we never interact.

Aww, too bad. =(

Least your making, $$$.

what do you mean by take in the other variables?

its all greek to me! for all i know tom cruises black magic flows the the mystacal portal i call my computer. =P~

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

Actually I have 98 now, but I haven't been able to post the picture and I'm not on my usual computer. I probably won't get 99 until closer to the weekend or on the weekend. Having some school/family issues here at the end of the quarter with some grades.

On Sunday my brother fell through our unfinished deck and hit a board on the ground that split a 3 inch gash on his leg that went all the way down to the bone. My parents are squeamish so i had to stop the bleeding of his leg while my mom called the hospital. I managed to get it to stop bleeding by putting lots of pressure on it. He got 16 stitches I think and he's doing fine now. The only thing I regret was not taking my camera phone in to the hospital to get a picture of hte open wound, it was such an awesome flesh wound! It didn't hit anything important, just tore through the skin and a few fat layers but it was big. It was neat to watch them put the stitches in, I guess I just have a weird mind thinking its cool to get a big injury.

So yea, See ya'll when I can get on which probably won't be tomorrow.

Actually I have 98 now, but I haven't been able to post the picture and I'm not on my usual computer. I probably won't get 99 until closer to the weekend or on the weekend. Having some school/family issues here at the end of the quarter with some grades.

On Sunday my brother fell through our unfinished deck and hit a board on the ground that split a 3 inch gash on his leg that went all the way down to the bone. My parents are squeamish so i had to stop the bleeding of his leg while my mom called the hospital. I managed to get it to stop bleeding by putting lots of pressure on it. He got 16 stitches I think and he's doing fine now. The only thing I regret was not taking my camera phone in to the hospital to get a picture of hte open wound, it was such an awesome flesh wound! It didn't hit anything important, just tore through the skin and a few fat layers but it was big. It was neat to watch them put the stitches in, I guess I just have a weird mind thinking its cool to get a big injury.

xcuse me, gratz on the 98 :roll:

Wowa, hope ur bro's oke now.. btw.. did it hurt? :-w

8r34ch3z0r.gif

Click signature for my blog to richness!

Wow! Sorry to hear about your brother!! Glad to hear he is ok :o Its ok for brothers to trade since me 7 my brother do it all the time. Just check the KB. Congrats on lvl 98 :D

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

:shock:

Oh well.

Just 4.5 hours more to 99 though! Keep it up (After your brother recovers enough)!

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I hate my generation.

You should let him eat a whole shark or 2, he'd be better in no time \'

Sorry to hear about your brother :( gl on 99 firemaking and farming pyro =D>

underbannerue0.gif

goldenhorde.png

Lawl Sounds like the kind of thing i would do Record the stitching, lol and take a picture of the cut to show how cool i look :)

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Your a male wakka, that's why you like the big scary gash's in our bodies. 8-)

I will hate you forever for not taking that picture. <.<

I think I've just become female.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif