~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on 99 Firemaking :D

How much pure ess do you have right now?

How many & what kinds of seeds do you have left?

Youtube user name: birdman258 200MCook 200mPrayer MakinWines MyF2pSkillers

Going for Level 99 Magic & Level 99 Smithing!!!

Going for 200M Woodcutting exp!!!!!!!

0346-0077-6360 Mario kart Wii

I hope that you are Reporting the Bots! Please Report Bots.

nine one wakka :thumbsup: goodluck on 99 runecrafting :o

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

How about getting 99 mining first, you need that in the end anyway and it'll help with the obstacles in the abbyss.
I don't see the logic...plus its too far for me to travel for farming.
like the mining part for the abyyss i see what he is saying but it doesn't really matter it goes the same way each time imo :shock: good luck with the 99's..again :P

d33d15afe02cdbe65e8051919a4e3068.jpg

gwd drops:

bandos:hiltx1

How about getting 99 mining first, you need that in the end anyway and it'll help with the obstacles in the abbyss.
like the mining part for the abyyss i see what he is saying but it doesn't really matter it goes the same way each time imo :shock: good luck with the 99's..again :P
I'm pretty sure it doesn't really help. Plus thats a small gain for that 99 when it puts me at a disadvantage of farming.

well, naturrally, im reading your blog while preparing for a green drag bot pk run, i see the time, 5 minutes after you said youd get it, and guess who has no charged glories or law runes? yep, thats me.

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

well, naturrally, im reading your blog while preparing for a green drag bot pk run, i see the time, 5 minutes after you said youd get it, and guess who has no charged glories or law runes? yep, thats me.
ouch :(

So me and some friends decided that this year for battle of hte bands were going to do a death metal cover of Crank That Soulja Boy. It's gunna be epic :o and I have to do the vocals because I'm the only one that can do them correctly lol. Thats a long time away though.

also if you havent seen this, watch it lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4-OhxdFXAU

I couldn't stop laughing.

ouch :(

So me and some friends decided that this year for battle of hte bands were going to do a death metal cover of Crank That Soulja Boy. It's gunna be epic :o and I have to do the vocals because I'm the only one that can do them correctly lol. Thats a long time away though.

also if you havent seen this, watch it lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4-OhxdFXAU

I couldn't stop laughing.

Lol! That's one funny song :XD: Congrats on 99 FM ;)

2j3qh46.jpg

I'm pretty sure it doesn't really help. Plus thats a small gain for that 99 when it puts me at a disadvantage of farming.

Well, you could put farming on a halt for a (little) while, doesn't really matter IMO. And 99 mining will help you with RC because you won't fail any obstacles any more, or only a very few. See it like getting 99 agility pretty early, it helps an other skill.

But, if you're determined to do RC, at least have a look at the nat crafting section of this guide on the RSOF: 22-23-135-51123056. Page 6 and onwards, the actual how to do a run part comes a bit later, but just take the time to read it.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Well, you could put farming on a halt for a (little) while, doesn't really matter IMO. And 99 mining will help you with RC because you won't fail any obstacles any more, or only a very few. See it like getting 99 agility pretty early, it helps an other skill.

But, if you're determined to do RC, at least have a look at the nat crafting section of this guide on the RSOF: 22-23-135-51123056. Page 6 and onwards, the actual how to do a run part comes a bit later, but just take the time to read it.

The time saved by that is so small that its negligible. Agility helps since most of the skills in RS involve you running from one place to another. Also, I thought abyss crafting was the best, ill take a look at what it has to say tho.

EDIT: all this guide does is tell you how to get from 75-91. I'm already 93 in case you haven't noticed :P

The time saved by that is so small that its negligible. Agility helps since most of the skills in RS involve you running from one place to another. Also, I thought abyss crafting was the best, ill take a look at what it has to say tho.

EDIT: all this guide does is tell you how to get from 75-91. I'm already 93 in case you haven't noticed :P

Read on, read on. It has a huge section about how to make natures through the abbyss.

And even though it's only a very little time, you need 99 mining in the end anyway. I don't see a reason to not do it, you need it anyway and it'll help. Yes, only a little, but it does help.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Amazing levels man!!!!!!

Grats on 126 and exceptly 99 slayer!!!!

and you got a white phat! youre very good!

Come visit my blog if you have time to :) please

Just click on the sign!

ty

Gradeskip93

w3bi.png

7ahl.pngZr.png1buy.png

eblo.png

Wakka is doing rc as:

Mining-Too Far

Herby - he cannot afford

Construction - cannot afford

hunter - too far

Smithing - cannot afford

Thieving - too far

Fishing- Too lazy lol

Woodcutting - too lazy

overall

Wakka - Doesn't like to walk!

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

Wakka is doing rc as:

Mining-Too Far

Herby - he cannot afford

Construction - cannot afford

hunter - too far

Smithing - cannot afford

Thieving - too far

Fishing- Too lazy lol

Woodcutting - too lazy

overall

Wakka - Doesn't like to walk!

woodcutting is too far, i have to pay trade sticks to get into the teaks and I don't want to have to leave twice a day for just my farming rounds, I'd rather only leave to bank nests. Everything else you pretty much nailed, once I'm done with farming I can do whatever I want to do.

Gotta work until 4:30. Be back later.