~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

So my friend got me a homecoming date for next weekend, he has a date who has a friend that wants to go with me. However we tried to go and meet them today but our trip was messed up by his soccer practice, and I didn't want to make a 2 hour round trip just to meet them. So I'll be meeting my homecoming date for the first time AT homecoming lol, should be interesting.

I'm going to see Saw 4 tonight with a friend, I've seen all the others and I'm a huge fan of the series. Hopefully this one will top the other 3 that I love so much :D

Oh, and I also got attacked by an abyss pker today for the first time in almost 100k nats lol, I teled away though :P

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol at being attacked.

Saw 4 is quite good regardless of what others say. ^_^

Gratz on 94 farming.

well the last 3 were freaking amazing, s hopefully this one will be too, did it get bad ratings or something? I never listen to critics, they are so stupid.

zomg 11 times 100k nats for 99 rc? hawt only couple more days to go <3:<3:<3:

Wakka, I was thinking this through, you got a really huge fan there, skatedog111 why dont you just ask him to run ess for you, he agrees with anything you say, its more like if he was only ever on to say you're awesome, thats well cool, when i grow up i want to be like you and have a dog as well.

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

Wakka, I was thinking this through, you got a really huge fan there, skatedog111 why dont you just ask him to run ess for you, he agrees with anything you say, its more like if he was only ever on to say you're awesome, thats well cool, when i grow up i want to be like you and have a dog as well.

What he meant to say is he'd love to have a dog on skates following him around too. :-w

That silly bloke.. :oops: <3:

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

I was a high school loser, never made it with a lady

till the boys told me somethin' I missed

Good luck with your date, why do you tell us that kind of stuff anyway.?

tyskate014.jpg

Pets ftw

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

I was a high school loser, never made it with a lady

till the boys told me somethin' I missed

Good luck with your date, why do you tell us that kind of stuff anyway.?

tyskate014.jpg

Pets ftw

why not? I have nothing else to post on sometimes, especially with Runecrafting, the levels and gains are very slow. I don't understand the Aerosmith song lyric lol.

He's just a very nice guy and a good friend, not a slave :evil:

Just to clarify for you Wakka m'boy, I know a few things about the Blogscape Forums. Mine was the first to break 100 Pages and 150 Pages, but yours is going to be the first to break 200 Pages and be the longest on the Forums.

Keep up the good work :D

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Just to clarify for you Wakka m'boy, I know a few things about the Blogscape Forums. Mine was the first to break 100 Pages and 150 Pages, but yours is going to be the first to break 200 Pages and be the longest on the Forums.

Keep up the good work :D

Ah ok, I haven't been watching the blogscape boards for as long as you so you'd definitely know better than me.

The movie was totally metal :D .

I can't feel my ring or pinky fingers or the bottom half of my hand for some reason, I must have a pinched nerve :(

Welcome back Wakka, as you ate too much? You gained too much weight? Do you now look like your one avatar?

Lmao. And Kohe, you make me laugh even if it's the worst day of my life. <3:

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

lol Kohe. Love the picture. :-#

So close to 200 pages. ^_^

Do you think you'll get farming to 99 before Rcing? To me it seems you will? Since your posting a level almost every four-six days?And I mean by if you kept doing the same pattern your doing now, don't give me the 'depends on my real life schedule' bit. >.>

EDIT: Almost forgot, yea a lot of people are insulting the Saw series on youtube, and there's one or two forums out there just to criticize saw. Though it's awesome. ^_^

I know you don't me but I check your blog daily and you're an amazing player IMO I could never stick with this even if i had your levels. Gratz on 100k nats. Goodluck with runecrafting/farming. \'

Did I get page 200? :pray:

Didn't get it... :wall:

~Hybridwolf33~

enaidlool.png

If you quote me please be sure to note that I'm extremely mad.

lol Kohe. Love the picture. :-#

So close to 200 pages. ^_^

Do you think you'll get farming to 99 before Rcing? To me it seems you will? Since your posting a level almost every four-six days?And I mean by if you kept doing the same pattern your doing now, don't give me the 'depends on my real life schedule' bit. >.>

EDIT: Almost forgot, yea a lot of people are insulting the Saw series on youtube, and there's one or two forums out there just to criticize saw. Though it's awesome. ^_^

I can't get a little over 200k Runecrafting xp in a day so I most definitely will get farming first since thats about how much xp I get a day in it.

Dang, if only dusty moved through farming this fast :P
Dusty took the longer route and planted lower level things, I decided I would just go all out and spend tons of money to level it very quickly because I don't like to level the skill, I find it a bit too hectic.