~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that was a crappy date up until the end after our dates left lol. I find out she was not into me at all and wouldn't dance with me even after I bought her dinner, crazy women. But then I got all pumped up and danced with alot of people until the end, so it was worth it.

Don't ever do blind dates :(

Sorry to hear that wakka, at least you had fun. :)

Oh loads, After they left I got to dance with some girls I've always wanted to dance with but was never really man enough to do it. I dunno what came over me, I usually don't really dance much but I really got into it then.

Just wondering, how many alcohol did you drink? That's usually the answer to me. (Don't know how to put the first sentence into something you'd actually say in English. =\)

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

Wow, that was a crappy date up until the end after our dates left lol. I find out she was not into me at all and wouldn't dance with me even after I bought her dinner, crazy women. But then I got all pumped up and danced with alot of people until the end, so it was worth it.

Don't ever do blind dates :(

Sorry to hear that wakka, at least you had fun. :)

Oh loads, After they left I got to dance with some girls I've always wanted to dance with but was never really man enough to do it. I dunno what came over me, I usually don't really dance much but I really got into it then.

Just wondering, how many alcohol did you drink? That's usually the answer to me. (Don't know how to put the first sentence into something you'd actually say in English. =\)

I didn't have any, I planned to have some at an afterparty but it got cancelled so :(

Hi, can I have help with my spirit tree seed? :P (I think thats possible) Anyways, not tonight at any rate, in a few days, need to get payment (If there is one.) Also, do you know if you need assist to check on the trees?

Thanks =D

PS:Grats on 95 farming!

Apcrump0.png

Hi, can I have help with my spirit tree seed? :P (I think thats possible) Anyways, not tonight at any rate, in a few days, need to get payment (If there is one.) Also, do you know if you need assist to check on the trees?

Thanks =D

PS:Grats on 95 farming!

sure, I dunno if you need it to check or not, but you can use it.

WORK TILL 9:30 :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

gaaah its like I just get off school for 8 hours then I gotta go to a job that I hate for 4 hours lol, laaaame!

work + school - super lame tbh lol

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

w00t! 95 farming and 94 rcing!!!! yay!! Continue like that and you will have 99 in those 2 skills soon! Dont give up man! You're very good!

Visit my blog PLEASE? 8-)

lol

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

WORK TILL 9:30 :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

gaaah its like I just get off school for 8 hours then I gotta go to a job that I hate for 4 hours lol, laaaame!

work + school - super lame tbh lol

working 12 hours a day doing stuff I hate is one of the worst experiences ever, I wish I was one of the other kids at school that don't have to work during school :x :x :x

I don't drink alcohol lol.

lol wakka, you could just quit it, but then you would have no money. ^_^

You should, its good for you :)

Also wouldn't have a car, if I quit my job my parents said they will sell my car. I don't spend half the money I make right now anyways.

im feeling ya man, working sucks but without means i cant pay insurence, which means no money for airsoft or paintball or runescape or girls or movies or....

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

How is beer good for you? Rots your liver. >.>

Also, I'm doing that 'take your kids to work day' thing today, I'm going to an auto-mechanics shop lol. 14 hour shift. I'll see how the working world goes eh? =P

Good Luck Wakka w/e your doing lol.

How is beer good for you? Rots your liver. >.>

Also, I'm doing that 'take your kids to work day' thing today, I'm going to an auto-mechanics shop lol. 14 hour shift. I'll see how the working world goes eh? =P

Good Luck Wakka w/e your doing lol.

14 hours seems about my typical school day lol, its going to suck so bad :(

Awesome goals, on the "home-straight" to completing them as well!

All the best... :thumbsup:

It isn't in the castle, It isn't in the mist, It's a calling of the waters, As they break to show, The new Black Death, With reactors aglow, Do you think your security, Can keep you in purity, You will not shake us off above or below

Scottish friction

Scottish fiction