~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

alright thanks. I would never skip metals because of increased chance of visage drop and legs drops.

The amount of time you need to actually get the drop, or the amount of time you spend trying to get the drop puts you in the negatives of exp you could have gained not going to them, the time you could have saved and possibly more money from other drops.

It is impractical to do metal dragons as a slayer task, exp wise.

its a good thing i play this game for fun, not levels.

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright thanks. I would never skip metals because of increased chance of visage drop and legs drops.

The amount of time you need to actually get the drop, or the amount of time you spend trying to get the drop puts you in the negatives of exp you could have gained not going to them, the time you could have saved and possibly more money from other drops.

And tahts why i do iron dragons task.

yeah id sell those atures asap and get that ess because ess could eaither rise to a firm 100ea or plummet

tifsdac6mc.gif

And tahts why i do iron dragons task.

yeah id sell those atures asap and get that ess because ess could eaither rise to a firm 100ea or plummet

O I think essence will drop, but natures will drop as well. I finished selling them all anyways.

Who say's levels and fun can't be the same?

I didn't say that, but I will do a metals task if I want to because its fun, and I don't let something like less xp an hour stop me from doing something fun in runescape, because thats what it supposed to be about.

I do like getting levels, but I don't put leveling before having fun in runescape. :wink:

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009

I didn't say that, but I will do a metals task if I want to because its fun, and I don't let something like less xp an hour stop me from doing something fun in runescape, because thats what it supposed to be about.

I do like getting levels, but I don't put leveling before having fun in runescape. :wink:

Thats all fine and dandy but you did ask what I would advise for slayer training, and I don't advise doing them lol, so that is you're answer :o

52.5mil in nats or so? =[]

Nice stuff =D

Not sure where that number is coming from, its more like 48-49m, selling them at above 290 takes so long that its just not worth doing.

52.5mil in nats or so? =[]

Nice stuff =D

yeah so to wakka..new bank picture please? ::'

I-don-wanna

It never really changes much anyways, the only that that really changes is materials for the skill I'm currently on and money amount.

By the way, if you don't mind, could you answer a couple quick questions?

-At what level do you stop failing Ape Atoll agility obstacles?

-About how many hours will it take to get to that level from 42 agility, and what's the best way?

-How much will it cost for super energy pots to use Ape Atoll all the way to 99?

(Thinking of going to 99 agility.) :P

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I hate my generation.

-About how many hours will it take to get to that level from 42 agility, and what's the best way?

-How much will it cost for super energy pots to use Ape Atoll all the way to 99?

- 75 Agility you stop failing.

- 42-75, like 5 days if you play 5 hours a day, more or less maximum of 8-10 days if your slow.

- No idea.

1.) I think it was 75

2.)I wen't from 75-99 all at once, it took about a month or so.

3.) the potions last quite a long time, I only used a few K's worth. About half of them were donated, Normal energies work just fine though, there cheaper and still last forever (it only takes 15 seconds to bank).

I timed it at exactly 52k an hour with never failing and constant run, and no distractions (standing around).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO, I just got back from my friends 17th birthday party, I think I scored a few points with the girls at my school which is nice. Her step dad is hte biggest jerk ever though! The bonfire that we were making in a big bowl thing wasn't really going well so I went up to Kroger and bought a 4$ thing of lighter fluid, came back, put some on, got the fire going, and her stepdad see's me do this and takes it from me, I never saw it again :evil: :evil: . He also kept giving me the evil eye whenever he saw me.

Other then that, awesome evening :D

1.) I think it was 75

3.) the potions last quite a long time, I only used a few K's worth. About half of them were donated, Normal energies work just fine though, there cheaper and still last forever (it only takes 15 seconds to bank).

I timed it at exactly 52k an hour with never failing and constant run, and no distractions (standing around).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO, I just got back from my friends 17th birthday party, I think I scored a few points with the girls at my school which is nice. Her step dad is hte biggest jerk ever though! The bonfire that we were making in a big bowl thing wasn't really going well so I went up to Kroger and bought a 4$ thing of lighter fluid, came back, put some on, got the fire going, and her stepdad see's me do this and takes it from me, I never saw it again :evil: :evil: . He also kept giving me the evil eye whenever he saw me.

Nice evening.. :P

What course should I use to 75 for the fastest xp?

I once shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Pics or it didn't happen.
I hate my generation.

1.) I think it was 75

Nice evening.. :P

What course should I use to 75 for the fastest xp?

I don't recall, I remember I used the wolf course thing alot.

Most of my class mates at the time played but after about half a year I was the only remaining player at my school. I still felt something in the game so I continued to play and only took breaks twice since I began.

I know exactly how that goes; I'm the only remaining kid at my school after about 5 years. Except I've taken a LOT more breaks.

I love your article/s on Runehead, you have amazing stats, and your blog rocks. Good luck on Farming, that's rough.

My 52mil number came from selling at about 300 each :P
I generally sell mine for 285 ea. 290 is the mid price, 300 is the high price, 285 sells them incredibly fast but its only like 500k less than selling at 290 ea. I can just spend that extra time getting more xp and making more.