~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

Congrats on lvl 97 Farming! How many seeds do you have left?

Happy Thanksgiving!

How much did you eat today?

almost out, going to have to buy more -.- <.<<.<

I ate too much

Lol this fits perfectly with your avatar (pacman eating berries) =;

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy...

Thats one intense account :shock: ...

Man, could you tell us how you possible keep motivated (oh btw, I'm willing to bet that someones asked you this somewere in the other 210 pages of your blog :shock: ).

Good luck, I look forward to seeing you on the front page of the highscores :) .

P.S. Post in my blog please :XD: ?

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

So I'm wondering, can you play RS on mac computers? I'm thinking about sometime in the near future (when I save up enough) to get a mac book pro (about 2000$), I really like the mac layout but does it run RS effectively? Also, since mac's can't get viruses does that include spyware also? Do I not ever have to worry about key loggers ever again?

some tech person help me out lol.

I play on a Mac, I always muilti task Do home work on a Application/Music/Movie/Forums/Photo shop. RuneScape works excellent and with the issues with typing and back space you can simply change that with the stupidly easy to use settings.

Why no spy ware? 1. lot of jack arses have Pc 2. No one can be craped making spy ware for mac 3. Mac has protection even if some guy who has enough time on his hands to make Spyware for mac.

+

Can't google "free downloadable key logger for Mac" and cant get a link to a download unlike Pc.

563rd to 99 mining on 15/08/07

99 Farming

Hey, long time no see. I see that your back at your all 99's. I thought that you had quit awhile back around when you got your 99 fletching.

Past that, its good to see that your back, i'va taken a break myself and haven't been playing much. It's good to see at least one of my old scape friends still play :P

~Socc

Socc.png

Socc | 99 Magic | 95/99 Range | 99 Defence | 99 Hitpoints | 96/99 Summoning |Join SODB for some monster Slayin! |

Tell me something how come you don't post on people's blogs? Or do you just use this forum to feed your ego? :o
I just don't I have to spend enough time on my own blog, maintaining it, I can't be bothered to post in 200+ friends blogs.

I post in other peoples blogs sometimes, I don't ignore them. I read quite alot of them, I just dont always have something to say.

since when have I had ego problems?

sorry havent posted in awhile, ive been in the hospital for awhile, gratz on 97., i was worried id miss the partay. \'

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

Dude your my altime favorite person and i think your a legandary??? i dunno but dude your awsome keep trying for that all 99 skills!!! :thumbsup:

By the way im a noob but i wouldnt be if all my accounts wouldnt get hacked!!! -lol- :wall:

Dude your my altime favorite person and i think your a legandary??? i dunno but dude your awsome keep trying for that all 99 skills!!! :thumbsup:

By the way im a noob but i wouldnt be if all my accounts wouldnt get hacked!!! -lol- :wall:

well, if you dont want em to get hacked try not using you pass on.........say.....rune hg?

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

wow 97 farm and 95 rc is awsome!

miph4.png

[spoiler=Old info]Quest Point Cape Acheived:14 October 07 4:30pm GMT+10 .

15108th to 99 Firemaking: 2 October 08 8:15pm GMT+10

Barrows Drops: Verac Flail, Verac Plateskirt x3, Guthan helm, Ahrim Robetop,

Karil top, Torag plate, Dharok plate, Dharok axe. 1900+ total lvl

Dragon Drops: 6: Dragon Legs (iron dragon), Dragon Spear(shadow warrior), Dragon Pickaxe(4)

DK Drops: Warrior Ring(2)

Bandos Drops: Tassets

Tell me something how come you don't post on people's blogs? Or do you just use this forum to feed your ego? :o
I just don't I have to spend enough time on my own blog, maintaining it, I can't be bothered to post in 200+ friends blogs.

I post in other peoples blogs sometimes, I don't ignore them. I read quite alot of them, I just dont always have something to say.

First time I saw you post on someone's blog was on 3 Hit U's one. How convenient ;)

Ego problems? Oh none at all *cough* day-to-day life stories are always an interesting read *cough*

bottomsupsiggyori.jpg

Runescaper since June 2005

Blog

First time I saw you post on someone's blog was on 3 Hit U's one. How convenient ;)

Ego problems? Oh none at all *cough* day-to-day life stories are always an interesting read *cough*

Sure, it's rare that Wakka posts on any blog apart from his own but so do I and well...i'm not denying my ego is too big either <3: . I can't really post my true feelings without getting banned so i'll keep it simple, NOOB VOLDEH!! QUEEN NOODLE FTW!

My real comment on this issue is, although it may be hard to post on others blogs, it is always possible to find the time and even the occaisonal post can change how the view that people can have of a person. (How do you have over 200+ friends, all with blogs?:P)

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

My real comment on this issue is, although it may be hard to post on others blogs, it is always possible to find the time and even the occaisonal post can change how the view that people can have of a person. How do you have over 200+ friends, all with blogs?:P

Friends? Like Skatedog? He'd eat Wakka's [cabbage] if he asked him to do it.

~Retired 10/17/07~

finalslayerhz3.png

Zombies__eat_flesh__by_DJCandiDout.jpg

"One of the great things about books is sometimes there are some fantastic pictures." - George W. Bush

My real comment on this issue is, although it may be hard to post on others blogs, it is always possible to find the time and even the occaisonal post can change how the view that people can have of a person. How do you have over 200+ friends, all with blogs?:P

Bunnyear man was here

sig4ej9.jpg

no tẻ̮̱̉o boca pa te xupar los cojones

Vold failed spanish class. I love Vold.

I've posted on more than 3 Hit U's blog. And I just don't always have something to say about RS so I'll just say what I did that day. If you don't like it don't look at my blog :P

anyways, Sorry I wasn't on yesterday, I was out all day.

I'm really not sure what to say to that, other then stop reading/posting on my blog because you rarely have anything polite to say :? . And I especially don't take kindly to people making fun of my friends.

Apart from the insult in that post, don't try to give wakka any idea's, as I may feel obligated to do it. Of course, I don't think wakka would take it too kindly if I was eating the cabbage he was growing in falador. ::'

Anyways, wakka, I detested slayer, but now it's really growing on me. It's hard to not think about slayer whenever I'm not doing something in real life. =S

Apart from the insult in that post, don't try to give wakka any idea's, as I may feel obligated to do it. Of course, I don't think wakka would take it too kindly if I was eating the cabbage he was growing in falador. ::'

Anyways, wakka, I detested slayer, but now it's really growing on me. It's hard to not think about slayer whenever I'm not doing something in real life. =S

maybe you should seek a psychiatrist?