~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

Are people that intolerant? Do you have to hide the thing in life you like one of the most? Do you have to play "secretly" because you will be humiliated otherwise?

If yes, humanity isn't very human any more.

i don't really hide it, I browse TIF during study hall sometimes and read article and such. There just any many people that can relate to it. I just don't feel the need to talk about it since nobody else is playing lol. I've talked to some of my WoW playing friends about it, none of them seem to care much though.

Quoting both of you...

WoW is felt to players, and those who don't play as a a normal non-computer game, even though it is. With that I think that's why many people don't go insulting the person who plays on it, because they player similar games as well, on the console games.

RuneScape is felt as a kiddy game because of the graphics. Only reason. And that's why it's pretty much the opposite of how people take in WoW. Just my opinion.

All of my friends know that I play RuneScape, and that I play it for 18/24 hours at times, most of my friends are females though, and only around 3 males? don't know but do females accept the fact that you play a game so additively easier than males would? Males see it as a chance to insult, and make fun, or feel manlier? =S

Gratz on 138k nats. ^_^

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are people that intolerant? Do you have to hide the thing in life you like one of the most? Do you have to play "secretly" because you will be humiliated otherwise?

i don't really hide it, I browse TIF during study hall sometimes and read article and such. There just any many people that can relate to it. I just don't feel the need to talk about it since nobody else is playing lol. I've talked to some of my WoW playing friends about it, none of them seem to care much though.

Quoting both of you...

WoW is felt to players, and those who don't play as a a normal non-computer game, even though it is. With that I think that's why many people don't go insulting the person who plays on it, because they player similar games as well, on the console games.

RuneScape is felt as a kiddy game because of the graphics. Only reason. And that's why it's pretty much the opposite of how people take in WoW. Just my opinion.

All of my friends know that I play RuneScape, and that I play it for 18/24 hours at times, most of my friends are females though, and only around 3 males? don't know but do females accept the fact that you play a game so additively easier than males would? Males see it as a chance to insult, and make fun, or feel manlier? =S

Gratz on 138k nats. ^_^

I play RuneScape, I know 4 other people at my school that do, but the rest of them hide it. Seriously, about 60% of my school plays but they are all sub 600 total or something, very low. Except for the ones I know about. How do I know? I catch people reading TIF, RuneHQ (-.-), RuneVillage and RSC sometimes. They try to hide it 'because it's a kiddies game' which has a 13+ age limit, sure, right. :roll: But soon enough nobody will care and everyone will either tell or let it out.

Also, another reason we know, was because someone went around saying 'Does anyone else play RuneScape here' infront of basically the entire year. He has balls of steel because he got pretty much humiliated for like 2 weeks. He didn't care though :lol:

Also, I totally agree on the WoW side. I said 'Anyone play WoW' and they were all up on it and said yeah I play and most of them were like 'Is it cool' 'How much is it' because they want to play. Trouble is, everyone is on a different server. Me and a friend are on 1 server but no 2 other people are on someone elses server. Which is quite funny really. Everyone is around level 30-50 except for a few level 60+ we have, we have a school server and do Low level raids lol \'

OT: Nice 138k nats. Now you need to beat my score! I crafted 150k nats without the use of 91 runecrafting! So you need to get 300k nats hehe =)

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

gratz on lots and lots of natures...

I know maybe 10 people who play, and about 3 of them are actually good...

the rest huddle in a little group every chance they get and talk about trading coal for sharks or something...

I'd be ashamed to be part of that group, they'd probably worship wakka until he was a waffle

Yayyyyyy...

Quoting both of you...

Gratz on 138k nats. ^_^

I play RuneScape, I know 4 other people at my school that do, but the rest of them hide it. Seriously, about 60% of my school plays but they are all sub 600 total or something, very low. Except for the ones I know about. How do I know? I catch people reading TIF, RuneHQ (-.-), RuneVillage and RSC sometimes. They try to hide it 'because it's a kiddies game' which has a 13+ age limit, sure, right. :roll: But soon enough nobody will care and everyone will either tell or let it out.

Also, another reason we know, was because someone went around saying 'Does anyone else play RuneScape here' infront of basically the entire year. He has balls of steel because he got pretty much humiliated for like 2 weeks. He didn't care though :lol:

Also, I totally agree on the WoW side. I said 'Anyone play WoW' and they were all up on it and said yeah I play and most of them were like 'Is it cool' 'How much is it' because they want to play. Trouble is, everyone is on a different server. Me and a friend are on 1 server but no 2 other people are on someone elses server. Which is quite funny really. Everyone is around level 30-50 except for a few level 60+ we have, we have a school server and do Low level raids lol \'

OT: Nice 138k nats. Now you need to beat my score! I crafted 150k nats without the use of 91 runecrafting! So you need to get 300k nats hehe =)

I will have crafted 1.2m natures by the time I'm 99, but I'll be selling them along the way for other skills so I wont have that many at any one time.

the rest huddle in a little group every chance they get and talk about trading coal for sharks or something...

I'd be ashamed to be part of that group, they'd probably worship wakka until he was a waffle

A waffle?? What?? lol

I was out until 3 in the morning driving in circles trying to find a party and failing badly. Going to a show at my school then I'm going to try again, I refuse to give up lol. Also spent the day at the mall and got some new clothes and such, I love hollister and Buckle <3:

Quoting both of you...

Gratz on 138k nats. ^_^

I will have crafted 1.2m natures by the time I'm 99, but I'll be selling them along the way for other skills so I wont have that many at any one time.

A waffle?? What?? lol

I was out until 3 in the morning driving in circles trying to find a party and failing badly. Going to a show at my school then I'm going to try again, I refuse to give up lol. Also spent the day at the mall and got some new clothes and such, I love hollister and Buckle <3:

Sounds like you had fun last night :P. I got home at 5am... McDonalds = good hangover food :XD:

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

You know, if you get 1 More Construction level, you will have every skill 80+ :wink: Good luck! <3:
Yup, but it's been at 79 for as long as I can remember lol

dang, shrt term memory much?

wir lieben wakka! <3:

viva la wakka! :thumbsup:

ich liebe kase auch.

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

You know, if you get 1 More Construction level, you will have every skill 80+ :wink: Good luck! <3:

I told him this through pages 40 to 100 somewhere...possibly 40-190. =/

yup, I'm just too stubborn for ya :P

I'm going to be participating in the slave auction this year, so everybody bid on meh! :D

I told him this through pages 40 to 100 somewhere...possibly 40-190. =/

yup, I'm just too stubborn for ya :P

I'm going to be participating in the slave auction this year, so everybody bid on meh! :D

WooT Another slave auction! I had a hell of a lot fun last year (too bad I'm too poor to buy a slave).

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

350 Super Energy Pots are yours for the low low price of 1k Each!!

Interested? I know your rcing and I wanted to offer them to a tip.iter first.

Expecially one that has such crazy stats.

bestsignpic.png

2181st to 99 Runecrafting on 7/28/2009