~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

Wakka get 99 Farming! Or else jaws r get you!...

lol_jawz.jpg

128+ Combat \\ 1900+ Total Level \\ 85M+ EXP

5,999th To 99 Woodcutting Achieved June 27, 2007

66,931st To 99 Strength Achieved January 23rd, 2009

Draconic Visage: 1+ \\ DK Drops: 169+ \\ GWD Drops: 74+

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait so your back playing? Ah cool, why the change of heart? (sorry if its already been asked numerous times). :wink:

edit: Found it! Wow Went a whole lot of a way back:

Z0mg!

Wakka's back and ready for action :D :D

I've discovered that while away from this game, I wasn't spending my time any better. As soon as I left this game I went straight to my xbox to fill that void that I needed to be filled. I've decided that I'm ready to return to my all time favorite game now that my 360 has broken for the second time now :P . I also found myself spending my work paychecks almost solely on games! I was buying a new game almost every week and it was totally eating through my wallet. With this game, I get all my entertainment for a mere 5$ a month, it sounds like a good deal to me, as well as I have a history with this game.

So I hope you all will welcome me back and the revival of Wakka's Blog (you all knew it was comin m'kay? :o ). Can't wait to get back in and see what sort of things have been going on (I've been watching the updates but don't really know whats going on too much).

Not sure what I'll be doing at first, probably not the same thing I was doing before. I'll probably vary my skilling a little bit more but who knows.

Cool! Good luck with your goals Wakka! And remember what you said earlier! >>

I wont be leveling quite the same as before, I'm working a lot so I won't be on as much as I use to so I can't level as quickly. Plus I don't want to get as addicted as I was before, it became a problem which is why I stopped in the first place.

Don't Get Addicted! Its too easy to fall into that trap. And you don't want to do that, that's for sure! :wink:

Woohoo! Almost top 500!

You know, I felt guilty looking up wakka's rank, but now that someone else does it.

@Eel, and Wakka: Do you think your addicted even a little wakka?

Were all a little addicted or else we wouldn't playing such a repetitive game

So I met my homecoming date today and all I can say is:

\'<3:<3: :thumbsup: :D :D :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Tomorrow will OWN!

Anyways, we actually won our homecoming football game for the like the first time ever, it was great! I was no expecting that at all.

I went to a haunted house about an hour away called Netherworld, it was really cool, I'd never done anything like that before.

Have a nice evening!

yet to find a page where skatedog hasnt posted some smiley wridden post :uhh: i dont know if thats a good thing or not :-#

wakkas leet anyway \'

:D

Don't go full out wakka, or those pesky gnomes will get jealous, and infect you with a decease that isn't liked by most males. :uhh:

Gnomes = The source of all problems. <.<

I went to a haunted house about an hour away called Netherworld, it was really cool, I'd never done anything like that before.

Have a nice evening!

netherworld=the man! its so freaking scary! i nearly peed myself like 10 times. (i was only 11)

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

Have a nice evening!

netherworld=the man! its so freaking scary! i nearly peed myself like 10 times. (i was only 11)

It wasn't scary once I came out of the whirly tunnel lol, you feel so out of it then that everything seems kinda funny.

Wow, that was a crappy date up until the end after our dates left lol. I find out she was not into me at all and wouldn't dance with me even after I bought her dinner, crazy women. But then I got all pumped up and danced with alot of people until the end, so it was worth it.

Don't ever do blind dates :(

Wow, that was a crappy date up until the end after our dates left lol. I find out she was not into me at all and wouldn't dance with me even after I bought her dinner, crazy women. But then I got all pumped up and danced with alot of people until the end, so it was worth it.

Sorry to hear that wakka, at least you had fun. :)

pan.png

Oh loads, After they left I got to dance with some girls I've always wanted to dance with but was never really man enough to do it. I dunno what came over me, I usually don't really dance much but I really got into it then.

Oh loads, After they left I got to dance with some girls I've always wanted to dance with but was never really man enough to do it. I dunno what came over me, I usually don't really dance much but I really got into it then.

Yea, sorry for not being there to talk in your somewhat time of need, but I had 60-70 people I had to take care of while about to do a war, then after the war, we went to kill off looters, all in all, 6 hours.

Anyways, what I wanted to say in-game was, if she couldn't accept you for who you are, then she's not worth changing yourself over, or anything like that to be worried about. So don't let it float around in your head. Your an amazing person wakka, even if you can't talk properly to girls. The girl who you should be dating is the girl who will allow you to see, and talk properly to any girl. I might be off a bit here, but it's not that bad to say it, especially if your thinking about it negatively. There are plenty of fish in the sea who won't mind your blunt speaking. ^_^

BTW Gratz on 3000 posts. ^_^

Yea, sorry for not being there to talk in your somewhat time of need, but I had 60-70 people I had to take care of while about to do a war, then after the war, we went to kill off looters, all in all, 6 hours.

Anyways, what I wanted to say in-game was, if she couldn't accept you for who you are, then she's not worth changing yourself over, or anything like that to be worried about. So don't let it float around in your head. Your an amazing person wakka, even if you can't talk properly to girls. The girl who you should be dating is the girl who will allow you to see, and talk properly to any girl. I might be off a bit here, but it's not that bad to say it, especially if your thinking about it negatively. There are plenty of fish in the sea who won't mind your blunt speaking. ^_^

BTW Gratz on 3000 posts. ^_^

lol, thanks man, its nothing I hadn't expected though.

Change that title! ::' it 95/99 now! woot \'

gratz <3:

(840th To 99 Farm. Achieved on February 13th, 2008.) (2942th To 99 Crafting. Achieved on September 9th, 2008.)

(23671th To 99 Magic. Achieved on January 17th, 2009.) (46913th to 99 Hit Points. Achieved on March 20th, 2009.)

(30680th to 99 Range. Achieved on March 21st, 2009.) (66351th to 99 Attack. Achieved on July 8th, 2009.)

(2856th to 99 Herblore. Achieved on August 21st, 2009.) (45985th to 99 Woodcutting. Achieved on November 15th, 2009.)

(6119th to 99 Smithing. Achieved on December 24th, 2009.) (98100th to 99 Cooking. Achieved on January 1st, 2010.)

(63214th to 99 Defence. Achieved on January 30th, 2010.) (122697th to 99 Strength. Achieved on February 11th, 2010.)

(15249th to 99 Prayer. Achieved on March 21st, 2010.) (34209th to 99 Fishing. Achieved on July 7th, 2010.)

(9259th to 99 Summoning. Achieved on July 29th, 2010.) (51712th to 99 Firemaking. Achieved on September 6th, 2010.)

(109036th to 99 Fletching. Achieved on September 28th, 2010.) (15821th to 99 Slayer. Achieved on February 3rd, 2011.)

(11652th to 99 Construction. Achieved on June 18th, 2011.)

That had to be fun.

Grats on 95 runecraft! :)

pan.png