~~~~Wakka Blog~~98/99 Woodcutting~~MY RETURN AGAIN~~~~~

just got done watching Dead Silence. Its a masterpiece! I recommend it to anybody that likes suspenseful horror movies!

Whooot! You're doing great!

Maybe I'll check out that movie!

go rent it, NOW! :shock: :shock:

ogogogogogogog \' :thumbsup:
You missed a g :mrgreen:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go Justin Go!!!

Miss ya man, especially the day of the Dragon Chain, that was a FUN TIME.

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

Go Justin Go!!!

Miss ya man, especially the day of the Dragon Chain, that was a FUN TIME.

Dude I miss it too! Except I never got a D chain drop with you and my name isn't justin lol. But anyways, I miss you mate, when are you coming back to RS? You have to!

Gratz on 93 farming and 94 runecrafting you beast!.......What is homecoming #-o #-o :uhh: :uhh: :-k

Thievingcapesigcopy.png

Jeffery.png

180th to 99 Divination + 1st W36er

Rambo, cannot pk call your friends bro :). Wait nevermind none of SAPK/PKS can. Kappa.

nice wakka!

It always looks like the hand wants something...

I'm not talking about his natures...

-.-

I shall take my flock underneath my own wing, and kick them right the [bleep] out of the tree. If they were meant to fly, they won't break their necks on the concrete.
So, what is 1.111... equal to?

10/9.

Please don't continue.

wm1c2w.jpg

keep on rolling buddy, at the rate you going you might even make a profit even with farming. :P

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

Gratz on 93 farming and 94 runecrafting you beast!.......What is homecoming #-o #-o :uhh: :uhh: :-k
Basically a week long celebration about some football game your school in which your team is heavily favored to win, capped off by a dance. How it is at our school at least. :-w

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

keep on rolling buddy, at the rate you going you might even make a profit even with farming. :P
not sure how exactly I would make a profit, however I'll lose about 140m. It's the most expensive skill in the game.

Basically a week long celebration about some football game your school in which your team is heavily favored to win, capped off by a dance. How it is at our school at least. :-w
No, its where the alumni (graduated people) come back to the school. They have it in highschool and college.

not sure how exactly I would make a profit, however I'll lose about 140m. It's the most expensive skill in the game.

i was talking about all the nats your making, with that many you might level off by 99

Say what you mean and mean what you say because those that matter don't mind, and those that mind don't matter.

No, its where the alumni (graduated people) come back to the school. They have it in highschool and college.
The alumni are really only there for that one game, people care much more about the dance though. :P

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

The alumni are really only there for that one game, people care much more about the dance though. :P
homecoming is nothing special at my school, actually, nothing is special at my school.

I'm going out of town this weekend so I won't be on friday through sunday afternoon, but I don't have school monday or tuesday :D