Sig for sale! Added an alternate version!

Greatsilverwyrm

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Punk4ever bid 30k. Anyone wanna go higher?

:shock: I don't get it.. Is that a drawing or a photshop thingy? Because if somebody pays 30k for something drawn in basic colours on a schoolbook I will start making them :shock: .

Lowgravity, I want to be just like you. But...I never will be as 1337 as you. :(

Punk4ever bid 30k. Anyone wanna go higher?

:shock: I don't get it.. Is that a drawing or a photshop thingy? Because if somebody pays 30k for something drawn in basic colours on a schoolbook I will start making them :shock: .

No offense or nothing, but I think even I could make one of those.

Jesus [bleep]ing Christ, you people are the least artistic bastards I've ever met in my life. Wyrm's having fun, being creative, trying something new and original, and you criticize it because it's too easy? Who the hell cares?

You didn't think of it, did you? And you're gonna start making them cause of the money? Since when is money the reason people create art. This is sickening.

You should see something like this and say to yourself, "Well, that's creative, that's funny, that's simple and it's the basic basic art piece. Makes me smile. Props for doing that". Not "Alright, people will buy this, let's create another dumb fad". Obviously if it gets mass produced, it's not so special anymore.

Don't kill art, man.

~witty

A Wrym sig is like name brand, so yeah of course your buying the name. Oh and the SUPER COOL sig!

i agree with the whole name thing, but it does look kool with the text and all.

<------btw lucky 7's!

They only bid on it and take it seriousely because he's a mod :roll:

no because unlike 95-98% of other sigs on here, this one is creative :D and its creative without looking like a spam peice or a piece or crap :)

great sig wyrm :D

They only bid on it and take it seriousely because he's a mod :roll:

Read what Witty said and then grow up some please. It's different, simple, creative and still looks good. I'm sure Wyrm didn't make it for the money. He was having fun doing something a little different.