NEW GOD ARMORS!! WITH PICTURES 15+ SUPPORTERS 1200+ VIEWS

dasilv

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice, but we already have gilded armor, do we really need more gold stuff? what about full on red, green, and white?

deciever2.gif

Dragon Drops: D spear x 2, D skirt, D half-shield, D axe, D 2h

Barrows Rewards: Ahrims hood, Karil's Coif, half key x 6, D med, torags legs, veracs flail

it looks opk but u should edit the pics, sara sheild looks dif then others(not by trimmed colour) and same with zammy pl8, it doesn`t have a design on the sholders

and full white=white knight armour, it should b light blue like sara in cw it that happene

I dont support because these new armour dont look good and it would change the prices of the origional god armours, good try though.

Maybe you could try black armour with the god trims?

s010910.png

s1tk1.gif

Fight for cheaper planks:

bannerfg2.png

I dont support

Its not that I dont like it, but imagine:

Someone has been saving money over months for full Saradomin.

Then suddenly the looks are changed and he/she doesn't like it, so he desides to sell his freshly bought Sara of 2.1m, but since many people might hate the look, the prices dropped to lets say 1m.

Then he lost 1.1mil over some update! that would be ridiculous.

You might say this isnt' likely to happen, but hundreds, if not thousends of God sets are sold each day

Yah, but it's not like Jagex hasn't messed similarly with the economy before. *cough*pure ess update*cough cough*

Anyways, I don't support mainly because I think it looks quite a bit worse than the God armour we have now.

i dont support either, because the colors make me want to puke. and to make another note about the economy, look at what the prices did when construction came out.(i lost my santa hat:( )

runemsanta,nomar4.gif

i saved for guthix when i was lvl 40 if i still was...

i'd freak because lots of $$$$$$$ all to waste

the armor you came up with, to put in simple words, waste of money. Guilded should be the only gold armor!

it does not add in new armor it replaces the old armor, so if you had guthix armor it would change to the new one so there would not still be the rune one it would change to the gilded one everyone get that now?

:D

98% of teenagers surround their heads with rap music put this is in your signature if you're one of the 2% who stayed with rock (hardcore)

i DONT support

and i am willing to back up why i dont so here it is

gilded is the only gold armour and is unique it should stay that way

also you are sugesting changing and getting rid of the old

so what about people who had the old?? would they lose it or get the updated??

my guess is lose...so its no good

also it would just be another rune remake thees enough as it is

so... i DONT support

i agree. Even though they look cool i wouldn't want the old ones to shot up in price and guilded is nice and unique.

sigh.png

• 2 weeks later...

i really like the idea of the better looking god armours, but i think the colours should be different

perhaps some flame-like armour for zamorak (complete with fire red glow), camo rune armour for guthix with a white glow, and yellow/orange armour with a shine glow.

the glow is non animated, it just LOOKS like it is glowing

nadsiggeh2cw3.png

yeah as i said it's just an updated look so they would still come from level 3 treasure trails and they would still be the same prices as they are now.

Actually, the price would go up considerably. This is, after all, gold armour with god trimming. Prices will skyrocket.

I don't think the new god armour should be gold colored, as it is too closely related to guilded armour. Either that, or it shouldn't replace the current god armour entirely. Why not make it a new guilded trimmed god armour instead? If this has already been mentioned, my apoligies.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

userbarunorbv1.png

[bleep], my parrot has better grammar than you.

{Author of Tip.It Times article}{Founder of the F2P Bankspace Campaign}{Interviewed for the Gielinor Tribune}{F2P Bankspace was ACHIEVED!}