NEW GOD ARMORS!! WITH PICTURES 15+ SUPPORTERS 1200+ VIEWS

dasilv

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offence, but this seems rather stupid. We don't need a gilded/god armour hybrid.

I'm completely against this.

Insert%20Clan%20Sig%20Here

Quest Points: 215 -{Next Quest: Desert Treasure}-

Human beings can always be relied upon to assert, with vigor, their God-given right to be stupid.

IT is bacislly just one color, and it is very bright. I could hardly tell which armour was which. IT is just to bright. ON top of that the armours are fine how they are.

What do you mean you can't tell which is which? Its quite easy, the one with the green lines is guthix, the one with red is zammy, and the one with white is sara. If you can't tell the differences I would go out and have your eyes checked.

No offence or anything

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

I dont support

Its not that I dont like it, but imagine:

Someone has been saving money over months for full Saradomin.

Then suddenly the looks are changed and he/she doesn't like it, so he desides to sell his freshly bought Sara of 2.1m, but since many people might hate the look, the prices dropped to lets say 1m.

Then he lost 1.1mil over some update! that would be ridiculous.

You might say this isnt' likely to happen, but hundreds, if not thousends of God sets are sold each day

getfirefoxmo6.gif

why not have the old god armor, gilded god armor and normal gilded armor???

dibujillole3.png

^click to visit my blog! And if u got some spare hammers for my collection, i will always take them just pm me :)

5743th with cooking 99!--8 november 2006--

16361st with str 99! --15 april 2007--

35000th with Attack 99! --20 June 2008--

29524th with Hitpoints 99! --3 August 2008--

1) I hate it. It looks terrible. All you did was paint some stripes on a gilded armor.

2) Prices will stay the same since they don't ADD a new armor, they just change them. Also, Jagex doesn't make up the prices, merchanters do. If it was up to Jagex, they would've never made the phats 100mil+...

imbad13hl0.gif

rsherringjf5.png

i DONT support

and i am willing to back up why i dont so here it is

gilded is the only gold armour and is unique it should stay that way

also you are sugesting changing and getting rid of the old

so what about people who had the old?? would they lose it or get the updated??

my guess is lose...so its no good

also it would just be another rune remake thees enough as it is

so... i DONT support

I completely agree. It doesn't actually look that good. Besides. It would end up being ridiculously over priced because technically, it's gilded armour and god armour. Face it. The two weren't meant to be together.
Give a man a fish, he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish, your commodity drops in value.
[url=http://www.imagehosting.com][img]http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/i773526_stingtag.gif[/img][/url] [quote name="Capone_Sabre"]People in the wilderness will [b]always[/b] insult you no matter what you do. Just ignore it and kill them.[/quote]

I'm sort of half half, its an okay idea, its coo lbut ppl might get scammed between gilded and this new armor.., you can put me don't as a supporter if u want though

Sigcraft-2.png

Got whip back 2nd time =] now im merchenting

meh i see two problems with it:

1) this would bring up the rune sets too how many now erm normal, trimemd, gold trimmed, guilded, saradomin, zamorak,guthix, + these 3 would make there be 11 different types of rune.

2) the economy would be so unstable it would make your brain hurt and cause many people to faint due to crazy price changes.

Tbhyespl0x.jpg

Jagex wouldn't be so [developmentally delayed]ed as to not notice some of these things you guys are pointing out. If it were made to look like this it would NOT effect current God armor, since 1,000's of F2P would be down 1-2.5 mil. It would most likely be a P2P only armor. I don't see people complaining when they release other TT's, so why do you hate this one.

"A time comes when silence is betrayal" MLKJ

Speak your mind, but be civil.

Get mad, but do not rage.

Do unto others as you would want done to yourself.

"]doughnutt.jpg

Follow the doughnut to my blog! :D

I dont support

Its not that I dont like it, but imagine:

Someone has been saving money over months for full Saradomin.

Then suddenly the looks are changed and he/she doesn't like it, so he desides to sell his freshly bought Sara of 2.1m, but since many people might hate the look, the prices dropped to lets say 1m.

Then he lost 1.1mil over some update! that would be ridiculous.

You might say this isnt' likely to happen, but hundreds, if not thousends of God sets are sold each day

Yah, but it's not like Jagex hasn't messed similarly with the economy before. *cough*pure ess update*cough cough*

Anyways, I don't support mainly because I think it looks quite a bit worse than the God armour we have now.

4mu2n3o.jpg

taking a break

I won't support, sry, I don't like it (the thing that they would replace the origÃÆÃâÃâínal ones), I had an idea about making heralded gilded helmet, but I don't like that idea anymore..

Hah, made you look. ;D

Used to have a smith/mining blog here, BUT THAT WAS A LONG-TIME AGO.

I support but. . .

The King or father or sumtin of the gods name waz thargos or sumtin.

Call it:

Thargos (G)

Thargos (S)

Thargos(Z)

Add me and change the names!!!(plz)

i hope these autoers are ready cause here comes tztok-JaGeX!!!

I reckon it should be a seperate thing all together, although some of the colours could be changed as they do clash a bit.

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

I'm gonna have to oppose this one simply because they're horribly ugly. Honestly, the sara is the only one that really matches with the gold, and even that one looks worse then the current sara. The god armors look awesome how they are.. why mess with them?