Active classic accounts.

Gamerr

Niisku4 is still alive in Rune Classic with combat lvl of 54

(back then I used to play healthly like a couple of hours in a week :D )

Now level 113 in RS2

So you still play a couple of hours a week then... Knowing how easy training is on Rs2 :roll: :lol:

Actually, nowadays I play TOO MANY hours of RS2 almost every day, one reason why my combat level isn't higher than 113 is that I don't support Pest Control

PC is no excuse that rs2 is harder to train without it... in rsc i was 92 hp the day rs2 came out. basically means half of my training was done hence the lvl 92 is the midpoint in experience till lvl 99. rs2 came out March 29, 2004. i successfully had 99 99 99 99 in august 2004. it took me four months to train that last half melee to 99s when training the first half on rsc took me 2 1/2 yrs

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC is no excuse that rs2 is harder to train without it... in rsc i was 92 hp the day rs2 came out. basically means half of my training was done hence the lvl 92 is the midpoint in experience till lvl 99. rs2 came out March 29, 2004. i successfully had 99 99 99 99 in august 2004. it took me four months to train that last half melee to 99s when training the first half on rsc took me 2 1/2 yrs

Would you ever change how difficult it was to train on classic though? :wink: Hell no! It was annoying as hell gettin those big levels done but it always seemed worth it... Looking at your watch at 12am thinking ''another hour and i'll have that level done... 6am comes and you think 10 more mins i'm so close.. Then college at 9 :lol:'' Haha i remember still smiling in college after having an hours sleep and thinking ''it was worth it.. When i get back home, i've got 95 str (or sumat like that lol)'' :lol:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Half your training is not done at 92 hits, because by that time you hit much better and gain experience much faster, and I understand half your experience is done by 92, but I'm still right. I'd say the half way point for someone serious about 99 hp was closer to the mid 80s.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

Would you ever change how difficult it was to train on classic though? :wink: Hell no! It was annoying as hell gettin those big levels done but it always seemed worth it... Looking at your watch at 12am thinking ''another hour and i'll have that level done... 6am comes and you think 10 more mins i'm so close.. Then college at 9 :lol:'' Haha i remember still smiling in college after having an hours sleep and thinking ''it was worth it.. When i get back home, i've got 95 str (or sumat like that lol)'' :lol:

Amen. and no i would never change how difficult to train on classic to this day. as [developmentally delayed]ed as it sounds i was actually proud that i had sacrifced the time put into my character because of how hard the game was in general. i dont get that sort of feelin in rs2

Half your training is not done at 92 hits, because by that time you hit much better and gain experience much faster, and I understand half your experience is done by 92, but I'm still right. I'd say the half way point for someone serious about 99 hp was closer to the mid 80s.

When you consider 99 Attack & Strength still produce almost as many 0's as 80 Attack & Strength you'd go back to thinking 92 was the half way point :lol:

I get what you're saying but by mid 80's you're not really targetting 99.. It seems a while off, when you get to 92 it sticks in your head that you're actually half way there.

In terms of actual exp 92 is half way, maybe in terms of time & ease mid 80's is the half way point but i don't think it sunk in with me until 92, simply because of the stupidity that 92 was Only Half way to 99.. I couldn't get over-excited until i'd got to 92.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

hey yeah i still played, logged on not long ago to recieve a messege saying the last time i logged on was 510 days ago :shock:

but yeah im level 3.. no skills what so ever leveled.. dont ask why just never bothered [not an original classic player :oops: ]

but yeah level 3 - lionheart223

You guys are [developmentally delayed]ed if you honestly wouldnt want training on classic to be faster.

25 k - 30 k xp a hour , 10-7 k hp xp a hour is not cool at all. I wasted so much time training on the game that I honestly could of put to better use in real life.

I would change how long it took in a heart beat :D

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

btw 99 hp on classic going 8 k xp a hour takes 1,625 hours. Which is 68 days doing it 24 7.

Just think of how many people wasted their life on classic when it takes some one only half that time if that to do it on rs2. Yeah , seriously fck rsc training up its as(s)

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

btw 99 hp on classic going 8 k xp a hour takes 1,625 hours. Which is 68 days doing it 24 7.

Just think of how many people wasted their life on classic when it takes some one only half that time if that to do it on rs2. Yeah , seriously fck rsc training up its as(s)

Your response honestly doesn't surprise me and the fact you didn't train in the wilderness probably didn't help you much either.

You could do 15k+ hp an hour training at pirates if the server was busy, i think i trained actively in pirates til about 92 hp, then sat off in axes which was still quicker than your ''8k xp a hour'' then i went back to pirates to finish off 99hp.

I wouldn't change the speed at all, because generally speaking only the people who really wanted it would achieve 99hp back then, look at the state of rs2 now.. 10k+ 99hpers whom i'm sure will all have 99 prayer magic and range in no time.. Where's the fun and excitement going to bewhen everyone's a level 126 lol?

If training had been that easy on Rsc just picture Supa's clan.. Instead of it being fun to attack the clan and kill 2 or 3 you'd have to be attacking 30 99hpers who wouldn't enter the wilderness alone :-s

I'm glad it was as difficult as it was because it gave a good spectrum of player levels, as alot would get to mid 90's and simply give up and concentrate on something else.

There are very few aspects of Rsc i would have liked to be different and training was certainly not one of them (apart from fatigue but at least i can understand that)

The only thing i ever really wanted in Rsc was to have it so everyone had catch on everyone at all times.. So if you were being caught and the tables turned you could in turn catch them instead of them being able to get away no problem, as i'm not even sure Jagex intended having ''catching'' at all it's understandable why they wouldn't implement such a change.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

Your response honestly doesn't surprise me and the fact you didn't train in the wilderness probably didn't help you much either.

You could do 15k+ hp an hour training at pirates if the server was busy, i think i trained actively in pirates til about 92 hp, then sat off in axes which was still quicker than your ''8k xp a hour'' then i went back to pirates to finish off 99hp.

I wouldn't change the speed at all, because generally speaking only the people who really wanted it would achieve 99hp back then, look at the state of rs2 now.. 10k+ 99hpers whom i'm sure will all have 99 prayer magic and range in no time.. Where's the fun and excitement going to bewhen everyone's a level 126 lol?

If training had been that easy on Rsc just picture Supa's clan.. Instead of it being fun to attack the clan and kill 2 or 3 you'd have to be attacking 30 99hpers who wouldn't enter the wilderness alone :-s

I'm glad it was as difficult as it was because it gave a good spectrum of player levels, as alot would get to mid 90's and simply give up and concentrate on something else.

There are very few aspects of Rsc i would have liked to be different and training was certainly not one of them (apart from fatigue but at least i can understand that)

The only thing i ever really wanted in Rsc was to have it so everyone had catch on everyone at all times.. So if you were being caught and the tables turned you could in turn catch them instead of them being able to get away no problem, as i'm not even sure Jagex intended having ''catching'' at all it's understandable why they wouldn't implement such a change.

I did train in pirates , trained in axes , trained blessed spiders , trained undeads. Pirates arent 35 k a hour. Maybe you should hop on and go try for your self. There wasnt a single place over 32 k xp a hour on rs. Axes were 24 k , 26 27 k with supers , and pirates were 29 k , 32 k with supers

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

I did train in pirates , trained in axes , trained blessed spiders , trained undeads. Pirates arent 35 k a hour. Maybe you should hop on and go try for your self. There wasnt a single place over 32 k xp a hour on rs. Axes were 24 k , 26 27 k with supers , and pirates were 29 k , 32 k with supers

Beg to differ but you're wrong.

Maybe your time of playing wasn't as populated as mine but when servers where packed you could easy do 15k hp exp at pirates, did you simply afk there? I trained on them actively and axes where an easy 10k hp an hour aswell lol.

Bear in mind you weren't able to hold the best servers as i did so you may have been reduced to training on server 14 where i imagine the exp was indeed that low. Main servers were a different story.

There was a reason i trained and overtook alot of people and i'm sure you'd like to say i played 24/7 but i had to fit in college aswell :) And most of the summer i pked. Sue and I held onto the two best servers for axes on a near permanent basis and not many people would try and move us.

Oh and there's no way of checking it now is there? A max of what? 200 people on :lol: i'm talking when the minimum amount of people on was 800 odd.

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

actually pirates was the best spot to train in, i trained there till like 93hp. i think adx is right, good server almost maxed out u would get atleast 15k xp hp an hour if i remember i was doing like almost 20k i didnt afk just actively i barely trained in axe hut wasted alot of food, pirates i would 1 hit em mostly plus half pies in there :P

Trupimp (Banned 03')

pirates was anywhere from 32-35k xp an hour there wasn't a single place in rs that gave over 32k xp an hour? hobs in f2p was 28-30k itself for me since I always cleared it for myself..I was pure f2p till 100 combat (91 hp) and p2p till 92hp..

honestly no one was pushing you to train so much that you regret not using it for better things. That's just you not having your priorities straight.

pirates was anywhere from 32-35k xp an hour there wasn't a single place in rs that gave over 32k xp an hour? hobs in f2p was 28-30k itself for me since I always cleared it for myself..I was pure f2p till 100 combat (91 hp) and p2p till 92hp..

honestly no one was pushing you to train so much that you regret not using it for better things. That's just you not having your priorities straight.

Hobs being 28 to 30 k ? How could any one believe what you say is pirates are after making that kind of statement.

And adx , yes i could train on populated servers and not care about people attacking me. sorry to burst your bubble.

But any how if you wanna still say pirates are 15 k xp a hour , your call , but thats 45 k xp a hour and just a load of crap.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

It takes a really hardcore player to click train all the time! I never click trained at pirates because I was almost constantly being attacked anyway. The 0.3 second wait sometimes when I've 1 hit all the spawn isn't that long really.

Tru - I don't recall seeing you click train either. As for Adx... wow, you must be the Zezima of training if you click trained at pirates for hours at a time. I doubt Sue would click that much either.

I never counted the exp per hour since I prefer the more relaxed approach. Often, I'd even invite people in to train with me. Time passes more pleasantly that way. ;) The trick is to have one person at the two chests south and one person north nearer to the half pies for near maximum shared exp for both. Many couples used to train side by side at the two chests though. Modsimon and Ladykilljoy used to train there hahaha.

I'd train there even with noobs when none of my friends were on for training. Noobs aren't good company most of the time though. Sad, but true. I remember one time there was this low level pure (Da Str Tep) I trained with at axes once that I thought was really cool - he was the only noob I ever talked to that wasn't "nooby." Of course, then my excitement at finally meeting a "good" noob was crushed when he told me he was Tepence (old school guy). LOL. Good times.

Tru - I don't recall seeing you click train either. As for Adx... wow, you must be the Zezima of training if you click trained at pirates for hours at a time. I doubt Sue would click that much either.

How do you think i levelled so fast? No Sue didn't click train lol :P Sue would just afk near the pie and that's why i ended up being higher than Sue lol..

Bear in mind after i went back to Pirates on my mission for 99hp i was a mute :-# Click training was hardly going to bother me when i was unable to speak anyway?.

Meet, you're [cabbage]tin! You couldn't hold Pirates or Axes on a populated server because i don't recall ever seeing you train in either and i'm sure a million people can back me up in saying i was always there, there was like no more than 10 people who were constantly on those servers in axes/pirates and it goes a bit like this...

Pirates:

Me

Sue

Hehasnoidea

Bonebreaker6 (to some degree)

Earlcar6/Ladypiggy

Bs Arkan

Zorro Toy

Axes:

Me

Sue

Swifty

Alinon/Babyace

Max333/Can't remember her name..

Shadow/Pixey

Can't remember the others but i will do later on :P No time at the moment.

And if anyone on this topic is worth listening to for knowing training exp in pirates surely it's gonna be Tru and I?

Adx1's Rsc Kills

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

It takes a really hardcore player to click train all the time! I never click trained at pirates because I was almost constantly being attacked anyway. The 0.3 second wait sometimes when I've 1 hit all the spawn isn't that long really.

I never counted the exp per hour since I prefer the more relaxed approach. Often, I'd even invite people in to train with me. Time passes more pleasantly that way. ;) The trick is to have one person at the two chests south and one person north nearer to the half pies for near maximum shared exp for both. Many couples used to train side by side at the two chests though. Modsimon and Ladykilljoy used to train there hahaha.

I'd train there even with noobs when none of my friends were on for training. Noobs aren't good company most of the time though. Sad, but true. I remember one time there was this low level pure (Da Str Tep) I trained with at axes once that I thought was really cool - he was the only noob I ever talked to that wasn't "nooby." Of course, then my excitement at finally meeting a "good" noob was crushed when he told me he was Tepence (old school guy). LOL. Good times.

actually for the most part i would would click train but if i had some school work or whatnot i would just afk next to the chests but for the most part i would have to wait for em to spawn, that was like a little goal id set for myself clear the hut =)

Trupimp (Banned 03')

Yeah I know Sue never clicked trained. We trained together for ages. He wouldn't have gotten high level so fast if I hadn't encouraged him to, or so he said.

Actually, I don't recall it being particularly hard to "hold" pirates, at least for myself. I know it would be impossible for noobs but when you are the appropriate level to be scary then you don't need to exert *that* much effort. Well, if you were really unpopular then I guess you couldn't hold it but otherwise... *shrugs* mostly people just looked at your level and didn't attack.

The only time it was really hard was when there were 3 or so p2p servers. Then only Ladykilljoy, Gregechidna6, I Wicked I and Fkd would be there all the time because there was no room for others. ;)

actually for the most part i would would click train but if i had some school work or whatnot i would just afk next to the chests but for the most part i would have to wait for em to spawn, that was like a little goal id set for myself clear the hut =)

No way! I thought you were way too lazy to click train and you were always afking lol. We must have been too busy chatting whenever I saw you. :P *tries to imagine Tru click training for hours and hours but fails* How were you click training when we were on msn? :P