Active classic accounts.

Gamerr

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now guys. no sense in making her look any worse than she already is by stating that... :lol:

I am active in classic, but I got wiped.due to inactivity, so I may not be allowed in rsc...I can honestly say rs2 is not that bad

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Still got mine...

rscla6.png

Rarely on though, except for the occasional KBD trip.

Lol nice fake, i believed it for a second

Wait, what? Why is it fake? Want to explain? Or were you just making some random comment to try and make it look like you know your stuff?

Look at the font

Wow, and that for the 485th player in RS?

Dude, pics with that font have been posted on forums since ages.

Way to go for 4k+ posts of scapboard. :roll:

For some reason, I can\\\\\\'t find the part where I said it was a fake. I simply stated that he thought it was fake because of the font.

I\\\\\\'ve probably known Caz since before flamecaller started playing RS. Infact, I had to edit my original post because I referred to him by his real name, something which he apparently didn\\\\\\'t appreciate too much

And wow, way to jump on the bandwagon. Joined like a year after my mocking of half this forum?

and Fook, I still have that easter egg you gave me like 4 years ago xD

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

For some reason, I can\\\\\\'t find the part where I said it was a fake. I simply stated that he thought it was fake because of the font.

And wow, way to jump on the bandwagon. Joined like a year after my mocking of half this forum?

1. Don't accuse me of "jumping on the bandwagon". I just don't like people like you who can't admit they were wrong.

2. I wouldn't reacted on this topic, but it's not the first time you make comments like that. Pretty funny if what you say in your sig is true.

3. I don't have anything personal against you, but if you pretend to be the RS "old schooler", act like it.

4. what's up with the \\\\\\

signature4s.jpg

Please, Blue. You don't even know who I am. How can you say you've known Cazwise since before I ever played? I knew the both of you when you were wee-noobies, and you're still a dumb [wagon].

Don't make me make you take another "break" from tip.it (i.e. making a new account so you can hide because "Blue107" has been smeared with the mark of "STUPID!" and will never recover) again.

"If I did break into a hotel room to steal my trophies, this is how it happened."

1. Don't accuse me of "jumping on the bandwagon". I just don't like people like you who can't admit they were wrong.

2. I wouldn't reacted on this topic, but it's not the first time you make comments like that. Pretty funny if what you say in your sig is true.

3. I don't have anything personal against you, but if you pretend to be the RS "old schooler", act like it.

4. what's up with the \\\\\\

I didn't accuse you of being on the bandwagon. And if you truly don't have anything against me, then I respect you because you were around when that post was going on, but only 2 or 3 people actually knew what was going on. People like flamecaller and other people were only insulting me because other important figures of RSC were flaming me. If people honestly thought that you knew what was going on during the argument and weren't das/tigra(they were pretty much the only people who actually knew, but there were other smaller arguments going on), then they are an idiot.

Please, Blue. You don't even know who I am. How can you say you've known Cazwise since before I ever played?
I'm willing to bet that my original acct was banned before you ever started playing. It was banned feb 2002 and got unbanned about 2 years ago because they realized that they had absolutely no evidence supporting the ban

Don't make me make you take another "break" from tip.it (i.e. making a new account so you can hide because "Blue107" has been smeared with the mark of "STUPID!" and will never recover) again.
I made 2 accounts, I made one but then a friend of mine made the connection to me so I made a new one for posts which other people might connect me to blue (posts like these and in the OT forum). I've still expressed my same views on that second account, but people have actually listened to my post because there are no people who have a grudge on me to start a trend of flaming me.

And unless you are willing to say who you are, then "GTFO". If you are too scared to reveal who you are, then that means that people probably have some kind of grudge against you. The same reason I made another acct, you want to express your opinions without people holding past grudges against you. And if you are gonna make up some kind of arrogant excuse like "you don't deserve to know my name", then once again-"GTFO".

And to anyone wondering how every argument went with me on this forum went, then here you go-

Me: You honestly think that you had any kind of lasting impact on the RS world? you are just a washed up player who couldn't adapt

( I now admit that that was a very ignorant statement to make)

Them: WTF, noob. I probably owned your noob arse every day in the wild

Them #2: The noob probably didn't even play in RSC

Me: What do you mean I didn't play RSC? I've played longer than 90% of the people on this forum! I actually have people on my MSN list that I regularly talk to who met me on the original official forums, on top of that i have 2 accts that I can log in to from the first 2k players list

Them: YA U STILL SUX

Them #2: ya

Tigra: *brings up some kind of past grudge*

Me: *I bring up something against him and his past*

Tigra: *completely denies it and supports his statement with a supposed talk with someone on MSN*

Random person: I BET BLUE IS A 40 YR OLD GUY IN HER BASEMENT

Tigra:*agrees with the above post which draws attention away from his weak argument* ( I'll admit that this was probably inadvertently , but it still happened)

I probably looked like the bad person in the argument because I was arguing with 3 or 4 people constantly, and people often thought that my post was directed at them, which caused them to believe that I had insulted them.( like what happened when I said flamecaller was jumping on the band wagon, but gamerr thought I was referring to him)

I really don't want to turn this into the last time, so if you have any issue with me, then I would prefer that you contacted me on msn ([email protected]). I know that my post is just going to cause people who aren't even involved in the argument to insult me and it will cause me to want to argue back, but I must resist. So, if you have any problem then I would really prefer that you contacted me on MSN, its much easier to discuss and isn't just a flame war. Also, with MSN I can call in other people on my contacts list who might be able to shed some light on a argument. Even though I know that a lot of people are going to be big enough idiots to just reply here because they really have no problem against me, just want to jump on the bandwagon, but this will sort out the people who do actually have a problem with me from the idiots.

So, if you have any problem with me, then contact me at [email protected]. If you don't, then I will probably just ignore your post. Just remember this, do you people honestly think that I would have friends if I acted like how most of you have seen me? I have a number of friends who I HATED until we resolved our differences by talking about them

And the ///// thing was caused because I forgot my password and tried logging in so many times that it locked me out, so I had to use a proxy

Thanks

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned. 

lol gimme back my easter egg i dont remember giving it to you :P

but ur char is banned how can u still have it ? :oops:

I have a slim chance of getting unbanned, I just got banned about a week ago

You gave it to me from a contest on these forums, you were obsessed with that all your base are belong to us thing and whoever could find you got it

Hitler had friends too.

Hahaha :lol: that's the most entertaining thing i've read on this board in ages!

What I thought was more entertaining was that the only thing that you could poke fun at me for, was my closing comment. Or the fact that flamecaller and I have many of the same friends (I actually had him on my MSN list for years without knowing it)

lol gimme back my easter egg i dont remember giving it to you :P

but ur char is banned how can u still have it ? :oops:

you were obsessed with that all your base are belong to us thing and whoever could find you got it

lololololol i still am \o/ .. LAUNCH ZIG!!!

Hitler had friends too.

Hahaha :lol: that's the most entertaining thing i've read on this board in ages!

What I thought was more entertaining was that the only thing that you could poke fun at me for, was my closing comment. Or the fact that flamecaller and I have many of the same friends (I actually had him on my MSN list for years without knowing it)

Barely read anything you wrote on this topic? So i dunno if i was poking fun lol? I just thought that comment was a gem!

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

• 3 weeks later...

I joined on my current acc just at the bunny ears drop.. no longer have acess to rsc but have my scythe as a memory. I quit as soon as rs2 came out, and i had no idea you could switch your acc back.. :wall: What i wouldnt give to play rsc again. mining and smithing was awesome.

was a member of tipit in 2004 with a different name i forgot.. used the smithing tables all the time.

I joined on my current acc just at the bunny ears drop.. no longer have acess to rsc but have my scythe as a memory. I quit as soon as rs2 came out, and i had no idea you could switch your acc back.. :wall: What i wouldnt give to play rsc again. mining and smithing was awesome.

was a member of tipit in 2004 with a different name i forgot.. used the smithing tables all the time.

yea liek all poeple you would do lots to play it back, and like most Im sure you would stop after 2 week, botters are anoying and everywhere... :S

rsc is just dead :S

summonning rs2 update = rsc death??? DUnno we see on time...

-----

I got x69xpkerx69x and jp skate122 left

x69xpkerx69x is the one i use, impure ftw, afetr 4 pure yhears it became boring :S

80 combat :D

64a 69d 65str 66hp 41 pray 78 mage

getting slowly all ym stats to 50+ (still need 4 left (pray, carft, smith(i got tons coal) and range))

note: this used to be my first mage :D

was 12a 65def 10str with 77 mage, back in 2003-2004

had done 77 mage with mostly port sarim runes shop (fire strike)

(12 atatck casue of vempire slayer :S) (wanted to get plate but dint lookf or atatck and str before startign quests lol)

3hit_k1ck_u.gif

newscape450x35fa3.gif

My account, Cheezy Power is still active on it. Only level 17 with 149 total, though. Made this one at the release of rs2, thinking the transfer would make all my stats go to 1 in classic, still not sure if it did or didn't :P Been so busy with this account, I didn't manage to log into my first one, so now it cant get into classic any way. Guess it doesn't matter that I forgot and lost his password, eh?

I do log in from time to time on Cheezy Power, though. I mostly just kill imps. I want to get that amulet of accuracy!

cheezysigtipit.png

High-alching that REALLY expensive item in my inventory looks more and more tempting with every beer I drink.