Active classic accounts.

Gamerr

Yeah I know Sue never clicked trained. We trained together for ages. He wouldn't have gotten high level so fast if I hadn't encouraged him to, or so he said.

Actually, I don't recall it being particularly hard to "hold" pirates, at least for myself. I know it would be impossible for noobs but when you are the appropriate level to be scary then you don't need to exert *that* much effort. Well, if you were really unpopular then I guess you couldn't hold it but otherwise... *shrugs* mostly people just looked at your level and didn't attack.

The only time it was really hard was when there were 3 or so p2p servers. Then only Ladykilljoy, Gregechidna6, I Wicked I and Fkd would be there all the time because there was no room for others. ;)

actually for the most part i would would click train but if i had some school work or whatnot i would just afk next to the chests but for the most part i would have to wait for em to spawn, that was like a little goal id set for myself clear the hut =)

No way! I thought you were way too lazy to click train and you were always afking lol. We must have been too busy chatting whenever I saw you. :P *tries to imagine Tru click training for hours and hours but fails* How were you click training when we were on msn? :P

well of course when i talked with you i stopped what i was doing ;) *hint* *hint*

Trupimp (Banned 03')

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know Sue never clicked trained. We trained together for ages. He wouldn't have gotten high level so fast if I hadn't encouraged him to, or so he said.

Actually, I don't recall it being particularly hard to "hold" pirates, at least for myself. I know it would be impossible for noobs but when you are the appropriate level to be scary then you don't need to exert *that* much effort. Well, if you were really unpopular then I guess you couldn't hold it but otherwise... *shrugs* mostly people just looked at your level and didn't attack.

The only time it was really hard was when there were 3 or so p2p servers. Then only Ladykilljoy, Gregechidna6, I Wicked I and Fkd would be there all the time because there was no room for others. ;)

actually for the most part i would would click train but if i had some school work or whatnot i would just afk next to the chests but for the most part i would have to wait for em to spawn, that was like a little goal id set for myself clear the hut =)

No way! I thought you were way too lazy to click train and you were always afking lol. We must have been too busy chatting whenever I saw you. :P *tries to imagine Tru click training for hours and hours but fails* How were you click training when we were on msn? :P

well of course when i talked with you i stopped what i was doing ;) *hint* *hint*

minus the hands in pants \'

minus the hands in pants \'

Trupimp (Banned 03')

Tru - I don't recall seeing you click train either. As for Adx... wow, you must be the Zezima of training if you click trained at pirates for hours at a time. I doubt Sue would click that much either.

How do you think i levelled so fast? No Sue didn't click train lol :P Sue would just afk near the pie and that's why i ended up being higher than Sue lol..

Bear in mind after i went back to Pirates on my mission for 99hp i was a mute :-# Click training was hardly going to bother me when i was unable to speak anyway?.

Meet, you're [cabbage]! You couldn't hold Pirates or Axes on a populated server because i don't recall ever seeing you train in either and i'm sure a million people can back me up in saying i was always there, there was like no more than 10 people who were constantly on those servers in axes/pirates and it goes a bit like this...

Pirates:

Me

Sue

Hehasnoidea

Bonebreaker6 (to some degree)

Earlcar6/Ladypiggy

Bs Arkan

Zorro Toy

Axes:

Me

Sue

Swifty

Alinon/Babyace

Max333/Can't remember her name..

Shadow/Pixey

Can't remember the others but i will do later on :P No time at the moment.

And if anyone on this topic is worth listening to for knowing training exp in pirates surely it's gonna be Tru and I?

I trained axes and pirates. Not nearly as much as some people. Most of my time training was in underground pass. Train 6 to 8 hours uninterupted there, some body comes , just duel them for spot and theyd be to lazy to walk all the way back. But i do know the correct ammount of xp given by pirates and axes , wether i trained there for 20 hours of my rs training career or 3000 hours , it wouldnt change the ammount of xp given.

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

I trained axes and pirates. Not nearly as much as some people. Most of my time training was in underground pass. Train 6 to 8 hours uninterupted there, some body comes , just duel them for spot and theyd be to lazy to walk all the way back. But i do know the correct ammount of xp given by pirates and axes , wether i trained there for 20 hours of my rs training career or 3000 hours , it wouldnt change the ammount of xp given.

you click trained on spiders and what not in UP? 6-8 hrs...quite the career ..:boohoo:

you click trained on spiders and what not in UP? 6-8 hrs...quite the career ..:boohoo:

thank you:)

Meeturpker

99 hp before you

But clearly you don't lol

I trained in Axes/Pirates every day on either svr 6/8 (then 8/11?) i know exactly how much experience i could get there.

The only reason i wouldn't be on the most populated server was if Sue was there, again maybe my training in axes was different to yours, i didn't bank as much cause i could train with Shark, when Sue was banking he'd log onto my server drop his remaining food outside my door and then vice/versa when i was banking.

I was never forced to share with a noob in pirates because i had Jupita logged outside there aswell.

And Tru, i used to do that in pirates too! Try to clear the hut lol :P best way :lol: I used to slightly cheat though, cause i'd thieve so many chaos, i'd shoot pirates as i was about to kill one so they ran toward me aswell, it was nearly impossible to clear the pirate hut when the server was full unless you were using supers, always worth a try though.

And Meili you're a bit of a special case, you were friends with pretty much everyone so they wouldn't kick you out, they'd just train with you or go elsewhere. No level ever made me think twice about attacking them for the training spot, had i not known you i'd have attacked you in a heartbeat lol :P

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

And Tru, i used to do that in pirates too! Try to clear the hut lol :P best way :lol: I used to slightly cheat though, cause i'd thieve so many chaos, i'd shoot pirates as i was about to kill one so they ran toward me aswell, it was nearly impossible to clear the pirate hut when the server was full unless you were using supers, always worth a try though.

Such dedication to training! I could never do the same lol. I tried that, especially as I had chaos gauntlets but I could never really be that active for a long time.

And Meili you're a bit of a special case, you were friends with pretty much everyone so they wouldn't kick you out, they'd just train with you or go elsewhere.

It was the same with most of the regular trainers, surely? We all knew each other back then.

This is just my opinion but what I was getting at is that there aren't actually that many high level pkers to constantly give high level people that much trouble. You'd have a little trouble sometimes, of course, but all in all it's pretty doable if you are high level and don't get scared of the big guys.

Er except I was scared of the Russian clan. If you've seen Fook's pic of this huge pk group all after him, well that was them! Hey, Fook if you still have that pic show to me again please. It used ot be your sig, iirc.

Anyway, the only way you'd have difficulty holding pirates or axe hut was if you had a feud and someone/some clan was stalking you on every server. :lol: That actually happened to me once lol. *shivers* Or, well, that's what I was getting at.

Early days:

Pirates: Ladykilljoy (for a bit and with Modsimon), Gregechidna6 (I used to help clear it for him), Equalizer T, Fkd, Wargazeme, Sir Wout, Pepsi, Tru, Datru and I Wicked I, etc.

Axes: Nope, barely anyone at first since we thought it sucked since the axes hit so much and food was harder to get then.

Later: A ton of people! :lol:

Such dedication to training! I could never do the same lol. I tried that, especially as I had chaos gauntlets but I could never really be that active for a long time.

And Meili you're a bit of a special case, you were friends with pretty much everyone so they wouldn't kick you out, they'd just train with you or go elsewhere.

It was the same with most of the regular trainers, surely? We all knew each other back then.

This is just my opinion but what I was getting at is that there aren't actually that many high level pkers to constantly give high level people that much trouble. You'd have a little trouble sometimes, of course, but all in all it's pretty doable if you are high level and don't get scared of the big guys.

Er except I was scared of the Russian clan. If you've seen Fook's pic of this huge pk group all after him, well that was them! Hey, Fook if you still have that pic show to me again please. It used ot be your sig, iirc.

Anyway, the only way you'd have difficulty holding pirates or axe hut was if you had a feud and someone/some clan was stalking you on every server. :lol: That actually happened to me once lol. *shivers* Or, well, that's what I was getting at.

Early days:

Pirates: Ladykilljoy (for a bit and with Modsimon), Gregechidna6 (I used to help clear it for him), Equalizer T, Fkd, Wargazeme, Sir Wout, Pepsi, Tru, Datru and I Wicked I, etc.

Axes: Nope, barely anyone at first since we thought it sucked since the axes hit so much and food was harder to get then.

Fkd, War, Sir wout it was a none stop battle with datru and I, goood times...

Trupimp (Banned 03')

Early days:

It wasn't quite the same with other people Meili lol :P Like i said earlier you were a special case, i'd have let you come in and train with me and not be too fussed.

If many other green dots attempted the same they'd soon be getting attacked, i had a short fuse for things like that and sometimes i didn't even bother giving too much warning, especially after i was a mute, it was less effort to just backstab and kill someone and have them as an enemy than it was to try and go onto msn and find someone who was friends with them to warn them, my patience wore thinner the more i trained :lol:

When you're talking about feuds.... I had quite a few of them lol :P fortunately for my training alot of them knew not to bother me because if they attacked me and started me pking i'd normally stay pking and it'd be bad for them.. Not to mention Sue was always on the server to lend a hand and vice versa so most people who attacked us ended up dead or getting a shock.

I miss those days :( It was so much more fun when everyone knew everyone.. As soon as you killed someone they'd tell their friend who'd be your friend and you'd be getting msged before you even got back to the bank ''So n So said you're a loser and he's gonna get you'' or one of my favourites... ''Ad he lives in the same town as us, he say's he's gonna bang you out if you don't give his stuff back'' :lol:

Whiterob10 was better then zorro for sure :P

Adx1's Rsc Kills

http://www.photobucket.com

Username = adxx1

Password = read only

the dutchies really made wildy funny back when war and fked and wout and sir ramses, or what ever his name was ramsesii or something, he was the funniest :lol:

meilie, i'll try to find it, dont got it on my harddrive anymore, but i think thteres a russian clan site that still has it uploaded.. the old BOS clan website .. cuz its clan BoS ur talking bout .. 18 players jumped me in bk maze :P

Is it okay that if i can ask this if anyone is quiting can i have there runescape classic acc just to let you know i am new :)
STFU-GTFO

Why do you even say gtfo, that pretty much tells me you belong in the san fran pride parades.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

meilie, i'll try to find it, dont got it on my harddrive anymore, but i think thteres a russian clan site that still has it uploaded.. the old BOS clan website .. cuz its clan BoS ur talking bout .. 18 players jumped me in bk maze :P

Hey I remember their website, they even had their rl pics there. I was shocked to see some famous pker's rl pic he was like a white-haired grandfather...I was like "whoa should we pk if he's there what if he has a heart attack?"

It wasn't quite the same with other people Meili lol Like i said earlier you were a special case, i'd have let you come in and train with me and not be too fussed.

Aw thanks. :oops:

Fkd, War, Sir wout it was a none stop battle with datru and I, goood times.

I kinda remember that, something vaguely to do with Pepsi?

When you're talking about feuds.... I had quite a few of them lol

They made life more exciting back in the day. I used to get called for feuds a lot. Like when KOS (Kill on Sight) attacked Sue, he got dozens of us to go to his server and he ended up with so much rune it wouldn't fit in his inventory so people had to carry some of it for him.

Hey I remember their website, they even had their rl pics there. I was shocked to see some famous pker's rl pic he was like a white-haired grandfather...I was like "whoa should we pk if he's there what if he has a heart attack?"

for him.

ya that would be D E A D L Y hehe, he was an old fart.

ibcrootbeer same account as now here is a picture i am still richer in rsc then rs2 =\ wish i sent my items to rs2

bg[bleep]js9.png

this is pretty old pic (3 months) i lost about 60m dueling so i play rs2 now some stats in rs2 are worse -.-

150x150.png

When I started playing, I got this account to about lvl 30, and my friends told me how to play rsc. I played a few times, then hardly ever played. I got lvl 40, made another account to 91, got bored, came back to this one. I tried playing classic, and I'm lucky that I was eligibly. So im an eligible classic player, but Im only about 10 in every stat :lol:

Mizzou is ballin'!

Illini are fallin'!

Kansas is dead.

thumb_mizzou-logo.jpg

Axes:

Me

Sue

Swifty

Alinon/Babyace

Max333/Can't remember her name..

Shadow/Pixey

Can't remember the others but i will do later on :P No time at the moment.

And if anyone on this topic is worth listening to for knowing training exp in pirates surely it's gonna be Tru and I?[/i]

I believe Max trained with Lilcutiepie at the axe hut, for a while.

6he242p.jpg

"Be Excellent To Each Other"