Active classic accounts.

Gamerr

My account, Cheezy Power is still active on it. Only level 17 with 149 total, though. Made this one at the release of rs2, thinking the transfer would make all my stats go to 1 in classic, still not sure if it did or didn't :P Been so busy with this account, I didn't manage to log into my first one, so now it cant get into classic any way. Guess it doesn't matter that I forgot and lost his password, eh?

I do log in from time to time on Cheezy Power, though. I mostly just kill imps. I want to get that amulet of accuracy!

imp wont drop this amulet, quest will give

3hit_k1ck_u.gif

newscape450x35fa3.gif

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My account, Cheezy Power is still active on it. Only level 17 with 149 total, though. Made this one at the release of rs2, thinking the transfer would make all my stats go to 1 in classic, still not sure if it did or didn't :P Been so busy with this account, I didn't manage to log into my first one, so now it cant get into classic any way. Guess it doesn't matter that I forgot and lost his password, eh?

I do log in from time to time on Cheezy Power, though. I mostly just kill imps. I want to get that amulet of accuracy!

imp wont drop this amulet, quest will give

I know that. That's why I'm killing the imps. They drop the beads that I need to finish the quest.

cheezysigtipit.png

High-alching that REALLY expensive item in my inventory looks more and more tempting with every beer I drink.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Still active, 116 when rs2 came out

Hmmm?

-----------------------------------

- Started April 2001

- RSC Combat Level 116

- 4th player to 99 Thieving

- Number 1 in magic from april 2003 to December 2004

- Quitted RSC Nomvember 2004 (played rs2 3 months though)

I have an active account, level 4 :)

I created it after RS2 came out, however I wouldn't mind playing both.

I just need someone to help me get started, not necessarily donations or anything, just some advice about where to start.

Any help would be appreciated.

Private Chat Is Always On

10,183rd To 99 Fletching

I can still log onto rsc \'

Only a noob though, total 109, cb 9 haha. I didnt play this account much on rsc as you can tell, thats when i used my old account ;)

Name - Vansing, add me if you want ::'

vansing.png

yes mine still is (but just!)

My previous account was hacked and stolen, and i created my new account, Thrash Boy, about 1 week before rs2 release. I only got to about level 7 combat lol and rs2 came out, so my classic account will be about level 7, with hardly any stats above probably level 6.

luckily i had logged on a month or so before the date that they stopped allowing new rsc accounts, so i could still play.

i cant post a stat picture because i no longer play rs and don't have members, so i cant log on to get one!

add me igf you want, just incase i start playing again (if i ever do, i wont bother trying to start rs2 again, it will be classic). chances are i wont though.

• 2 weeks later...

RSN:Spaz4010

Classicstats7-1-08.png

I'm a noob, I know, almost won like 2m of stuff off a guy that was quiting, to bad I didn't have my addy plate :(

then went on to loose 100k to a lvl 29 :(

Spaz4010.png

I still have an active RSC account. He goes by the name of fr0monkey. He has staking stats and 92 fishing :P. Use to have another active RSC account but was banned. (Not for macro use).

Picture:

7ab56dd30b.jpg

Red party hat FTW (:

I just started playing again after being gone for a year and a half, got p2p 2 days ago and surprisingly my RSC account is still active:

screenshot003xh0.png

If anyone has a good amount of items still, could you help me out: I'm looking to buy a couple hundred law runes, a rune kite at least, and um... yeah I guess that's about it the rest I can take care of myself.

Maybe another rune set idk

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sure I still have it activated. I had logged on within the 6 month limit but since then I haven't had p2p on it, so I dunno.

Anyways his name is 'ki11a pick1e' can't remember levels, but I think somewhere in the 90s

Last.fm: http://www.last.fm/user/Aaronm14/

MY FAVORITE BAND:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... d=64310717

And the bible is the big book of lies, call me a racist if you must.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sheffordex7.jpg

\'

Miss classic and it's characters :(

Does anyone remember those 2 lvl 90s with s's that were e-dating

and used to pk with purity when the iban staffs came out, sharpel or somthing god he owned :thumbsup:

Miss dsm, lilcutiepie and sir galiga :ohnoes:

• 2 months later...

SN: St. Squiggy

I play it occasionally when I get bored on RS2. Luckily I got to make one before the cut-off date.

St__Squiggy.png

I'm a little nooblet, short and stout.

Here is my dagger, here is my trout.

When I go to the wilderness here me shout!

Then I die and I log out.

~Anonymous~