Rate ~ Fear sig ~ Rate

Captainkidd

fearwt3.jpg

I got a new program with my new camra and I tock a pisture in the dark of me and forgot to put flash on I downloaded it onto my comput and saw it was kinda cool, I fooled around with the picture and got this.

the rules say - do not post your first sig

Being blunt here, but if you are New and using MSPaint for your sigs, chances are they aren't very good. There are a select few who can use MSPaint and make excellent pixel sigs. They know who they are. If you aren't one of them, I suggest you practice, practice, practice. It will take dozens of hours (only an assumption) to get decent at making pixel sigs. This type of art is incredibly detailed when done right, and takes many hours (just ask a pro) to complete successfully. Most importantly here, don't post your first pixel sig. They are rarely good and most times don't stand a chance.
Yes they do, they mean a first sig if it stinks this is a fair sig its not the best but its not some doodle made in MSpaint

the rules say - do not post your first sig

Being blunt here, but if you are New and using MSPaint for your sigs, chances are they aren't very good. There are a select few who can use MSPaint and make excellent pixel sigs. They know who they are. If you aren't one of them, I suggest you practice, practice, practice. It will take dozens of hours (only an assumption) to get decent at making pixel sigs. This type of art is incredibly detailed when done right, and takes many hours (just ask a pro) to complete successfully. Most importantly here, don't post your first pixel sig. They are rarely good and most times don't stand a chance.
Yes they do, they mean a first sig if it stinks this is a fair sig its not the best but its not some doodle made in MSpaint

thats a matter of oppinion. this is so impossibly simplistic i cant see anything to crit...

-this is a filter pile. dont abuse filters.

-why jpg? it looks terrible.

-rofl... whats the point of an antirip...? hate to burst your bubble, but i dont think anyone is going to rip that.

wop wop

That is the worst watermark I have ever seen in my life.
Its not a water mark loser. Learn to read.

i would have to say it is sorta one...

and ya... its not needed ether

just looks like a picture.... with the brightness turned down

than lots of filters

anyone could make that...

New Sig Coming soon!

That is the worst watermark I have ever seen in my life.
Its not a water mark loser. Learn to read.

What does reading have to do with it? It is a watermark.

A badly done, unecessary watermark, but it's still a watermark.

worldsz7.jpg

wow, that shows how mature you are, Maxidataxi. have you guys EVER actually noticed just how rude you ARE? Someone new comes here, and all you do is flame flame flame, "your work sucks" or make lame and mocking pictures of the original poster. as ive said before, grow up and learn to post something decent and helpful instead of acting like the children you are. havn't you been told so many times before that if you dont like something, simply dont waste anyones time by posting abusive words, and flaming?

that picture, maxidataxi, is too far

turtsigs2.jpeg

Featuring in my sig: TURT, ma pet turdle!

Thanks to- Runemetsa and Aijiru for two of the great sigs!

You guys know the rules... if you don't have c/c to offer do not post. I have been tied up with other activities lately but I have noticed quite a few threads being spammy... do not make us take down names and hand out punishments.

No further warnings will be issued, our rules are clear.

~Alduron

swordsig16zk.gif