-~Ulti's Blog~-..::~10+ 99's COMPLETE! r~::...

Goodluck on the white party hat. <3: If you ever want someone to chat with, my chat is always on. ::'

ubermage2000.pngubermage2000.png

ubermage2000.png[ubermage2000.png

ubermage2000.png

-Barrows Drops- 1 Dharok's Helm,1 Ahrim's Robetop,1 Torag's Hammers, 1 Dragon Med

-GWD Drops- 1 Shard

-DK Drops- 7 Dragon Axes, 7 Berserker Rings, 7 Warrior Rings, 2 Archer Rings, 1 Dragon Med

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok well I didn't update my blog for nearly a year now.. I have a new goal aside from the RC'ing one (that will be next year after this year of 2009 is kaput)

Check it out and enjoy.. not that many pictures yet though :ohnoes:

Apparently, my signature was to big.

AMG, some tough goals. Agility is going to be HAAARD - but if you can have 4 skills at 98 and not die from excitement I have faith : ) Good luck!

Thank you kindly ::'

With the time I have on my hands now it would take me 4 years to do this goal.. but I am hoping over the summer I can get a few of them rather quickly.. Maybe try to get Agility in a month and a half's time. I was planning on 3 hours a day for Agility and it would take 72 days.. So IDK maybe I throw in some 6 hour days.. 4 or 5 10 hours days and I got myself a month and a half or 2 months :-s

I am worried I won't be able to get 10 skills to 98.9 though... So only time will tell. I may have to extend it to the end of January to give myself some extra time.. but I was shooting for January first, bringing in the new year with a BANG! <3:

Only time will tell.

• 1 month later...

Great plan mate, I really like seeing it when people have a year or more planned out in front of them. I do hope your huge drive doesn't disappear or in this analogy crash.

Best of luck with all your 99's and into the next year with your Runecrafting.

John_Pax.png

• 2 weeks later...
Great plan mate, I really like seeing it when people have a year or more planned out in front of them. I do hope your huge drive doesn't disappear or in this analogy crash.

Best of luck with all your 99's and into the next year with your Runecrafting.

Thanks. The goals have been going rather fluently, I got 88-95 fishing in a month, so I should definitely finish that before May. Prayer should be done by the end of this week and I can start mining right after fishing. It all comes down to mining. If i can finish that by August then I have more than enough time for the rest of them.

So if mining and life (outside of rs you know reality) go according to plan then I am golden for this goal to be complete on time.

-----------------

Revamped the OP, made progress reports so everyone (and myself) can keep track of how I am doing so far.

i would love to get a skill cape at the same time as u and im thinking fishing + fletching ::' so add me in game if u would like my rsn is: netgear365

I was not sure about the idea of inviting others to my party for the simple fact that I didn't know if they would be interested. Its a pretty general cut and dry thing you know just get the level and get the cape :lol: Thanks for the bout of confidence though, I will definitely add you and hopefully we can get our capes together. Tell your friends! I am looking to have 100 people here so the more the merrier, maybe they will have a 99 by then that they want to get as well.

woah ive had an idea like this but ive never had the drive.

good luck man its a huge achivement

I always make kooky goals for myself but this is the first thing that I have really planned out and stuck with so I thank you for the luck and hope to see you at the party! ::'

Nice 99 defence and Grates on all the 98's :XD: Good luck with everything, especialy your combat goals.

Thanks man, I hope the combat goals can get completed too.. its a work in progress.

10 99's?!

THAT'S CRAZY :ohnoes:

Lol, best of luck dude, will be epic :thumbsup:

It could be 14+ 99's :oops: which is 4 more than 10 so 4 times more epic. =P thanks man.

• 3 weeks later...

I love the goal man, if you're getting range I might get it with you; you inspired me, might do the same but not to trim a cape ^^

Goodluck <3

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

Gratz on fishing..! :D

Gl on the others, I hope you will make it with mining(as what I read on Rate This ;))

Mining would be ftw <3:

~Pat <3:

Patjj_King.png

angel2w.gif

99 Fletching,99 Cooking,99 Ranged,99 Smithing,99 Defence, 99 Hitpoints

Pmg, I killed 16264 aviansies for 92-99 Ranged <3:

Dragon boots: 43

Abyssal Whips: 8

Good luck dude! Nice goals you have there. I love skilling, I don't really enjoy combat, I only train it sometimes to try and keep up with my friend who has passed me by more than ten levels :cry:

Hehe went a bit off-track. Good luck with all your goals, I'll check back once in a while to see how you're going.

disturbeda.png

Thank's all. Patt, Xano, I shall see you in-game :?

I don't think I was trying to be "amazing" or anything like that though, just looking for something to keep me motivated and so far this hasn't failed me yet, we will see when it comes to mining :oops:

Thanks again.

Oh and 644k from 99 prayer.. Sooo close :P

• 2 weeks later...

nice goal i'd love to be there when you are done i wish i had patiecence/money to get even 1 99 :(

Slayer; it's just what I do.
Thanks Hugger 88 for the awesome siggy!

Click show if you want to see achievements.

TheKoolKandy.png
siggy3s.png
Achievments: Maxed/Comp'd 7th of August 2012. 120 Dungeoneering sometime early december 2011. 99 Slayer achieved October 22nd, 2010. 99 Prayer achieved September 99 18th 2010. Summoning achieved September 14th 2010. 99 Defence achieved May 8th 2010. 99 Constituton achieved April 24th 2010. 99 Attack achieved on January 29th 2010 at 8:00 PM. Questpoint Cape on August 30th 2009.99 Strength (11:47 P.M. August 17 2009).