Had an account banned? STILL waiting?! How long has it been?

Blackarch2

This account was suspended because my former friend used my phone to get membership on his account, which we did not approve of. The problem is I got membership the same day. I phoned to refuse payment for one of the numbers, and to pay for the other. Sadly I found out a few months ago, the day I renewed another membership, and had just payed, that it was my account that happened to get payed for, and my former friends account got payed for. I phoned my phone company, and they could not help me out. I also messaged Jagex numerous times to help make some sense of the situation to them, but to no avail. I haven't got a reply to my last message for 3 months. I have now decided just to pay them, but to remind them that they will not owe me a month of membership since they "coincidentally" suspended my account the day I payed for another month of membership. Honestly.. they didn't just happen to find out that exact day, around 3 months after the fact. :evil:

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

My friend has been waiting since Thanksgiving.

Stupid automated responses :evil:

This shows that Jagex isn't much when it comes to Customer Support.

POG3.jpg

Pretty much what Dragon said.

Thread terminated.

I guess that means I'm the thread Terminator?

No Tip.Iters were harmed in the making of this post.

22-Nov-2006

"That____Noob" banned for breaking rule 1 based on the username. So I check out rule one because you'd think if your name was considered offensive, you wouldn't even be able to pick in the first place. Anyway, an excerpt from rulle 1:

"I was called a 'noob'. Is this offensive? Should I report this player?

Calling other players a 'noob' is quite common in most online games.

It's not something to worry about as it means 'new player'. Every player has to be a 'noob' at some point.

The best thing to do is to ignore it. "

I've sent two letters after the last chance appeal and they still haven't said jack to me.

It's not something to worry about as it means 'new player'. Every player has to be a 'noob' at some point.

Sorry to tell you, but noob is the rude term to use for someone who doesn't understand the basic concepts of the game, and has been playing for a while. Usually the idiot that you can see scamming other players.

A new player is known as a newb. They understand most of what they were taught on tutorial island, but still need some help grasping concepts and understanding what they should be doing for best results.

Sadly, noobs are now more abundant than newbs. :(

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

If you've never been banned, don't post here. You don't contribute anything to the thread, and do you think anybody cares?

Supermonk, proving you wrong since 1992.

Supermonk rocks, I want to have his children.

Music is like candy. You always get rid of the rapper.

Wait a sec... You can actually get banned because of your name? So if my name is offensive, I could get banned?

Its happened before... several times. However there are many players with offensive names that are not banned...

:wall:

Oh JaGex

Spam DEF: Any post, paragraph, or sentence that does not add to the value of the thread.

Big_Stingman is the bomb!

Wait a sec... You can actually get banned because of your name? So if my name is offensive, I could get banned?

Its happened before... several times. However there are many players with offensive names that are not banned...

:wall:

Oh JaGex

Owwwwhh! That's why my event-account got banned! I made an account for some halloween party with my friends, and it got banned. If you've ever heard "The Monster Mash", an oldie by Bobby "Boris" Pickett, you'll notice he calls the band that plays "Coffinbangers"... I made an account called "Coffinbanger"... Wow... Do you really think Jagex found that offensive? Oh my... Well, I don't blame them... Coffin-Banger... You get the point... It wasn't meant like that though... -.-

signature8xy4.gif

Thanks to Jwrm22 for helping me with the signature :D

Have a look at my 'Land of Fakes'

Private chat ON, give me a HYT and I'll HYT you back :D

Yes you can get banned for having an offensive name.

No yoru name doesnt seem offensive

I made an account called "Ipkjmods_Irl" i got banned :lol:

cursedtoastsignature.png

Come to #tip-it on Swift IRC, if you're cool