Are you a "Old Timer" or a "RS2 product"?

lordkrohn1626

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some RSC pics I had:

dragonslayer.jpg

^^Dragon Slayer on my main

rich.jpg

^^Richest guy I had seen at that time, mask sets were about 1.1m and santas were 150k

shark1.png

^^First shark, fishing guild

45magic.jpg

^^random mage lvl from fally tele.

large1deck.png

^^won a rune large staking, i was so happy

1.jpg

^^me staking on my main with r2h + fire bolt, i was too poor for full rune =s

EDITED WITH MORE:

My lvl 24 No0b Pk 0wn4's bank... (I was a 1337 catcher)

bank.png

A buttload of kills... I'll just post a couple...

25lvl1.png

a2h5.png

a2h24lvl1.png

a2hammylvl15.png

Another I didnt get pile pic for:

a2hinvent.png

Last a2h kill I have, tons of m2hs im not gonna post

a2hpjed.png

Ooh, except this DM with my twin =p

dmn0ob1.png

50k and some raw meat I got off a drop trader... I saw him picking up meat and im like wtf then i keep clicking under him and get the coins

droptrade50.jpg

First screeny I took, I didnt know how to save it... Back then empror1 = god.

empror1.png

My black pure got pwned...

hacked.png

gnomeballer in lumby

gnomeballer.jpg

old sig I had for runenews when i was deckdude15

pksig.png

classic dm, my 10 def 31 pray vs a 1 def 1 pray. hes also my twin that i beat a few pics up

dmfiterice1.png

I'll post more later

lulz @ rs

I'm an old fart. First joined back around November '01 as f2p only. Hated the game, with its cruddy graphics, lack of sound, and very little content. I rejoined spring of '02 with my own credit card and went members at level 7ish. Got that silly bunny hat, but missed out on the christmas drop (I guess it was santas). Missed Halloween masks cause Halloween was the day I moved in to my apartment-no interenet for me then. I also missed scythes and rubber chickens. Pretty much the only proof I have that I'm an old fart is the bunny ears. I was so happy to get them too.

I sometimes miss RSC, 400 people on members worlds at peak game time. Duels and no one could tell the difference between a r2h and a rune dagger. Good times. :lol:

Simark.png

Im a old tiimer even tho alot of my friends are rs2 products and are better and richer than me but i started playing in 2001...Fell in love with classic...quit when rs2 came out then played it around 3 months later and fell in love with the game all over again still playing to this day currently 122 combat... but yeah i reemembr when santa's and masks droped i missed crackers tho i had them they were only worth around 50k same with p hats too bad i didnt save any I would be pretty well set... well anyways put me down as a old timer

lol im a rs product i guess, after playing half a year of rs2 i decided to try rsc, i played it about halfway through tut island and thought "what is this? paper mario?" and went back to rs2 when i started the first new skill i saw was slayer i think or farmng, whicheever came first, but rcing was already there and any skill past that wasnt there yet

emote.gif

http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=615955

click link to go to ganon95 productions

runescape requires a lot of skills, napoleon dynamyte would love this game

i am the proud owner of the quest point cape; all quests done 12/04/06

Old timer, started in mid June '01. When rs2 came out, I was 101 combat, 1154 skill total, and all quests completed. I quit a few months before rs2 beta came out, I had to concentrate on school. But when beta came out, I started playing again.

dr__pimper.png

dr__pimper.png

I started playing in April or May 2001, so I guess that classifies me as an OldTimer.......

So sorry I did not take pictures as proof, but I did manage to get in the top 100 overall players and stay there a while.....

(I know, nobody believes me now, too bad)

However, I am still around, like the game, although there are also moments that I wish RS would still be RSC. That is: without sooooo many skills and millions of things to do.

But hey, RL is very nice too; I am not playing the 25-30 hours a week I used to, but what did you expect from a guy who is married and has a daughter of 3 months old???

For the Dutch people among us: Inmiddels woon ik niet meer in Hoogeveen, maar leef ik in Zwolle.

Have fun playing, everyone! But remember, step away from the computer every now and then to enjoy Real Life!!!

Greetings,

Highveener

It is not your highest level that counts... it is your lowest

75 runecrafting, followed by 74 prayer

a old sk00ler but my main is hacked i don't got a rsc acc =/

new_account6.png

What are you smoking...? Can I buy some?
Hah Tip.It probaly knows more about Runescape then Jagex. :lol:

Watch my Vice city stunt vid -->

Oldtimer.. I started this game in year 2000 or 2001 not pretty sure (just remember there was like 4 servers with like 200 players each, and new servers came almost every week). I have scythe and I could have bunny ears, but I was having a break of rs at the time they came out. I also remember when party hats were under mill ea, but I never got enough money for one.. Ohh i miss those times when you had to choose the class you want to be in the beginning (warrior, miner etc.)

I thought my friends so tough when they had started with miner and was like 40 combat. I thought it was impossible since you started with 1 att, stre and def. Even tough warrior had only 3 att and def I thinked it impossible :lol:

I really wish they wouldn't change the RSC for members only, becouse I didn't have members back then and couldn't use it. Just would be nice to think about the old days, with like a pk trip to castle or something. \'

Well.. I don't either care if some1s level 3 or 126.. But since I am only level 88 I hate when people calls me noob, even I'm sure I've been playing the game longer than they.. Some of em might even had born back then LOL! :lol:

I just don't play so much.

BTW, I'm pestproduct now :-$

u5zhkTY.gif

nice to see so many old timers respond :mrgreen:

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

updated the count, OTs are killing the RS2 products :uhh:

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

well RS2 product and pretty much nearly nolifer in first year :D :D (0-1600total in less than a year :D ), hopefully cured now :D

however my first account was created 6 years ago, so.. :ohnoes: well that account ended in a room next to thatone u start tutorial in :D :D

Started playing around Spring 2001, so I suppose that makes me an "Old-Timer".

Here's my stats from when RS2 was released

rscstats.png

went from 108 to 112 combat because of the change in the way combat level is calculated in RS2