Are you a "Old Timer" or a "RS2 product"?

lordkrohn1626

RS2-product. Started May 2004 joined members later that year.

I joined before the 'cook all' / 'smith X' / slayer skill / Pest-Control...... So, that would make me '0lD-sKo0l RS2-pr0duCt' ?

Seriously, I really don't see why some people find the labels so important. It's the personality that counts.

There's a 'Smith X' now o_O?

Yep, more specific:

'smelt X' - input integer X as you desire (compare cutting logs into bows).

'smith X' - X = 5 or 10, input from right click menu on the item you wish to create.

You probably already knew, but got confused with how I worded it ;)

DutchDreams.png

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

remember the time when we had to create tons of mules to store items...

*sighs*

it was hell...but fun.

i wonder how many ppl still remember the original price of addy plates...

Yeah, admittably I\'m struggling to remember exact time scales. Especially since I stopped playing for a while.

I remember the lack of banks so distinctly as I was quite into smithing at the time, I found it really annoying having to mine the ores, go to the furnace in Lumby, make the bars, then go to Varrock to turn them into items, then sell LOL. It was veeeeeery slow.

I was never really into duelling, all I really remember of it was that it was an option from the rightclick menu. In honesty, I don\'t remember ever actually fighting in one.

I was just a bit annoyed at the suggestion that I was lying. I just don\'t remember every detail is all.

That's the last thing I'll say on the subject. :boohoo:

This is why I say this. You have ABSOLUTELY no knowledge of the area at the time, no stats, no date knowledge, your excuse for not knowing an almost 3 year gap in time was \'sorry if I dont remember exact dates\'

The world would be a whole lot better if little green men in UFO's came down to earth to abduct rednecks.

Old timer.

I have bunny ears.

I remember fighting for a banker.

I still hate certs.

Fishing used to be hard, only 1 place to get lobs and swordies and that took 60 GP and 2 boat rides.

Cooking took forever, and used certs, which I still HATE.

Smithing 1 plate took 5 clicks, now 5 plates take 1 click

PC has destroyed what combat levels mean.

You only get one chance to live your life....

But, endless opportunities to screw it up.

PioNMax2.png

Pio "But your honor, he deserved killin "

Judge " Fair nuff, the defendant is free to go"

Yeah, admittably I\'m struggling to remember exact time scales. Especially since I stopped playing for a while.

I remember the lack of banks so distinctly as I was quite into smithing at the time, I found it really annoying having to mine the ores, go to the furnace in Lumby, make the bars, then go to Varrock to turn them into items, then sell LOL. It was veeeeeery slow.

I was never really into duelling, all I really remember of it was that it was an option from the rightclick menu. In honesty, I don\'t remember ever actually fighting in one.

I was just a bit annoyed at the suggestion that I was lying. I just don\'t remember every detail is all.

That's the last thing I'll say on the subject. :boohoo:

This is why I say this. You have ABSOLUTELY no knowledge of the area at the time, no stats, no date knowledge, your excuse for not knowing an almost 3 year gap in time was \'sorry if I dont remember exact dates\'

Absolutely no knowledge? I take it one of your many shortcomings is "reading" then? Or are you simply just bored and felt like attacking someone who enjoys using these forums for not have exact and precise knowledge? Please grow up.

Actually, forget all that.... what I want to know... are you calling me a LIAR???

For the rest, I really don't care.

Harrington.gif

Old Timer I started round scythes were dropped (and didn't manage to get one cause I was out #-o ) I had a 6 mont break and came in a few months after RS2 was released. I'm one of those Old Timers who is worst than most new people

Mikel2311-Saris_night.gif

funnysigzl9.jpg

Dragon Drops: 2 x Dragon Legs, Dragon Spear

I've played since mid 2002, i find runescape 2 alot harder to cope with. The quests are alot harder going than in rsc and leveling is much easier, people are less friendly and there is so many items and places i don't know. In rsc i used to know everything but i guess the game is better when there is still more to explore.

ciclg6.gif

Adapt to your conditions, don't cry about them.

Runescape Since 2002

I've been playing since summer of 2001, not even 30m exp or some bunny ears or a scythe. Took about a two year long break from the game. One of the best things I've ever done.

28feb2002sw3.png

Foooman.png

old timer!! i remember when it was world 1 and world 2.. only!

i have been playing way too long, and my level isnt even that high :P but hey im gunna be a dad soon so i may have to pack in RS for good!

1598753.png

I think I'll be one of the old-timers...played since RSC then stopped playing for about a year or two. Then started playing again

Proud Fire Cape Owner March 9, 2007

Owner of 2/24 Capes of Achievement

Planet__X.png

newbankofrsyq0.gif

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then throw it in their faces and ask for the oranges you originally asked for.

I'd have to say I'm an "Old Timer" as I played RSC and was around well before the beginning of RS2 and saw its conception.

Only fools judge by levels. Only fools believe that you can earn honest to goodness respect from people through a video game.

I do have a little prejudice against "RS2 Products" BUT it's only because I'm a little bit jealous that some people could get to level 126 in a couple years whereas I've been playing for about five years. But then again Runescape isn't my number one concern in life :D .