Are you a "Old Timer" or a "RS2 product"?

lordkrohn1626

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Timer, I only have 52m total exp since I did most of my levelling in RSC, which was much harder mind you. I quit in shortly before RS2 was released, and now I'm back, and I can't be bothered skilling anymore. All I do is DK.

Known formerly as Ameoba3000.

Now known as Vigoss.

I've played since late 2002, like November maybe.

Close to 39M exp :D

Btw, RSC vets > RS2 products > RS2 products who are also PC products ;)

ftw, only i don't have 39M exp :-k

Knitting. At level 1, you can make fuzzy mittens. At level 50, fuzzy rainbow sweaters. At level 99? Fuzzy pink toe socks.

Oh yeah.

'Scaper since 2002

I started in late feb/early march of 2001. Old timer :) but I dont have a problem with people whove started recently and are high level. I will say I don't think they appreciate just how difficult it was back then though.

I can't remember exactly...I think it was some time between the santa hat drop and the pumpkin drop that I started. So Im a rs2 product :XD:
lol no you're not. The santa hat drop and the first pumpkin drop were not in RS2

i created the char long before rs2, making me an "old timer"...

however its only been recently that i have got into the game... by skilling, quests etc... so that makes me an "rs product"

bppetrolsigfb6.png

Even on my death bed, I'll bare-hand that bloody shark.

hmm, normally I don't respond to polls but this one interests me

i started somewhere in the middle of 2003

after one years my first account got banned and I have a new one

for stats look at my sig

krikke321.png

Computers will never be above humans because we made them.

That's what monkeys used to say about us.

RS2 product all the way, no pest control product however.

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

I have been pked before wilderness came out.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I started in November 2001. I quit a few monthes after RS2 came out, basically because I realised it was nothing compared to classic. I'm not interested in what you have to say about how RS2 rules and all that dribble i've experienced both games I can tell you which is better. Combat 126 in 21 monthes? :lol: i'd like to see you do that in classic, really...

Seriously Lord Krohn, you have no skill, you wouldn't make it to level 60 in classic without pest control?

oh really? Well I never had the pleasure of playing RSC, but that doesnt make me any less of a gamer. Oh by the way, I made 124 BEFORE PC was released by killing trolls and training slayer to 85. Made 100 combat in under 4 months BTW, and 123 in 12 months. Not a major feat really, it can be done much faster if all one trains is combat. But nice to read your inspiring and all knowing reply. If you want some training advice, let me know and maybe this "RS2 product" can give you a clue on how to train and utilize time management absolutely free. :XD:

Well i'll bare that in mind, I personally have never never played pest control so wouldn't know where to start :lol:

I have been playing somewhere around the middle of 2004, maybe just when summer started. I don't really like using the term "RS2 Product" makes me sound like a noob lol. :oops:

I seem to play casually than hardcore, even if I do spend 6 hours a day on average playing RS. :uhh:

My levels are OK for my character's age, but not amazing, not like lord krohn's. :shock:

I've never really tried PC with a good group before, so you can't call me a PC product, most of my combat exp has come from slaying. :wink:

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.