Are you a "Old Timer" or a "RS2 product"?

lordkrohn1626

I started the month bunny ears came out (I didn't get them though! ARGH) but I do have my scythe. I'm old school, lvl 24 RSC Pking was da shiz.

Anyone remember K O Z O R and No0b Pk 0wn4? Koz was 24 combat with 74 range and No0b was 20 atk/39str/1def. Everyone that level had those exact same stats, it was a blast :mrgreen:

lulz @ rs

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

old, the oldest thing i remember was the picture of the wildy and i never wanted to go there cause it looked scary :shame: #-o

Imagine how scary it was when it first came out! :shock: The first day of Wilderness was crazy!

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

Glove is positively geriatric. I started a couple of weeks before Falador came out, I've got enough nostalgia drowned tales to sink the Titanic. :D Fun times, I definitely miss the times when a lot of my friends played and we'd have crazy adventures together. I don't really understand the disrespect between the two groups that seems to froth up; the oldies have always grumbled about disrespectful nooblets (seriously, this is absolutely nothing new XD), and the newer players have always just been making their own place. Everybody plays the game, and hopefully your first aim is to have fun. :P

I started January 2002. I was 100 combat in RSC when RS2 was released.

I would like to think of myself as an old timer, but I have now played RS2 longer than I did RSC. I can see myself as sort of a "RS2 Product" since I have nearly tripled my total XP since RS2 was released and have three skills to 99 now and I am very close to a 4th.

February 23 2001 \'

classic legend at 68 combat in the top 100 to 65 slayer at 83 combat. worked my back end off for d med and sq in classic, one of the lowest combat players to do legends on classic and i miss my rectangle legends cape.

Well.. I started in the summer of 2002, I think. Less than 15m total experience on all of my accounts combined, I think. (Sad, I know). I was around for the scythe drop, but I couldn't figure out where they were being dropped, I thought they meant literally. Old School ftw!

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

I started playing a week before runescape two came out so I had all the bunny ears and stuff..sadly I got banned.

ROFL, bull. Bunny ears and scythe came out more than a week before RS2 came out. What's the point of lying to make people think you're played longer?

lulz @ rs

this is my 6th year

but i got no bunny ears or scythe.. too n00b that time to know

Hey Nicrune007 , Whats Your Username?

twss.jpg

99 Ranged on 2/6/07 99 Hit Points on 9/5/08 99 Defense on 26/4/08 99 Attack on 14/2/09 99 Strength on 25/2/09 99 Slayer on 13/9/09\:D/

I am an RS2 product.

I started with my first account in November '05, then had major brain fade and forgot pw and recovory q's (it happens when you get old and don't write things down :mrgreen: ), so I started this account in December '05, became a member in May '06 and yes I have since remembered my other accounts pw and recovory q's and I play that account of a weekend (it's F2P).

Happy_Aussie.png

I am an RS2 product.

I started with my first account in November '05, then had major brain fade and forgot pw and recovory q's (it happens when you get old and don't write things down :mrgreen: ), so I started this account in December '05, became a member in May '06 and yes I have since remembered my other accounts pw and recovory q's and I play that account of a weekend (it's F2P).

know the feeling '68 here, hehe.

your name is very familiar..seen you around a bit, somewhere.

lord+krohn.png

RS name: lord krohn Combat 138

slayer specific: 103 whips, 38 dark bows and 250+ dragon boots dropped to date.

Dragon drops: 5 Half shields, 21 drag legs, 8 dragon skirts, and 9 drag meds dropped to date.

Old Timer

Started playing just after santa's came out.

At the beginning for Rs2 i was 65 combat, with around 600-700 skill total (f2p).

Now i'm 100 combat with 1685 skill total (member).

Actually its quite similar to peronix :-).

Sometime around 2001-2002ish.. BEFORE members :o :o :o :)

Lol, and I didn't get members till like... uhh recently :) *that is around a year ago.*

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

sometime in 2001, im not very good i know, but rs2 was so much easier to lvl then rsc lmao, and im lvl 21 rsc, tho, the dupe did make me rich :) lmfao you know what im talking about :-$

sandmansig.jpg

Pyromancer, next time you touch my signature, dont take everything about buddy.

This is Zoidnerd, im banned on rs for 2 moar dais so smd kai? Btw a cooked bread once told me he did things to little boys. I didnt name any names so deal with it.

Lets see...after I skipped up in March 2001, a friend gave me the link...so...yeah. Since Spring 2001. Kinda. On and off of course. I remember when the Dragon Slayer quest came out and when that one dwarf sold the Disk of Returning.

And I remember Bluerose13x. She was like my idol back then...XD

Course my dumb butt is only lvl 85.

XXXX says I'm a noob. And then keeled me with his troop of lvl 100 CW buddies.

Yay for being a Dead Noob. XD