Are you a "Old Timer" or a "RS2 product"?

lordkrohn1626

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Old Timer I believe.

I'm currently in 9th Grade and I remembered being introduced to this game in 4th Grade :-$ . Being a new timer at that time I wasn't exactly the ultimate "Knowledge Master", but nonetheless...I played not for 5 years but 2 years only in total.

:cry: Got hacked mercillessly at those times by the way....

skaterlam.png

I started in late feb/early march of 2001. Old timer :) but I dont have a problem with people whove started recently and are high level. I will say I don't think they appreciate just how difficult it was back then though.

only old player who i recognize from this thread...i as well started late feb 01 but i quit early 03.

some players doesnt know how hard some trade skills were back then when there was no bank for items...and very limited places to gather material or exp...but that doesnt mean game is better now, its just easier ;)

M Oldfield

Who cares, it's a game. It wasn't even that hard and most of you guys talk as if you have just come out of world war two. 'They don't understand how hard it was' and all that. What new players should now respect the game they play was more difficult? I don't get why you care so much that it once was harder and now it's easier. What did you expect?

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

I've played since 2001.. So, "old school". But only started playing much the last 2 years..

So, I'm a bit of both I guess.:P

99 ranged | 99 magic | 99 defence | 99 hitpoints

Remember, it's just a game

Feel free to add me on RS. :) Always ready for a chat.

My file was created in October of 2002. Didn't get really active until late April of 2003. Became member in May 2004, played actively ever since.

So yeah, I'm an old timer.

Linux User/Enthusiast Full-Stack Software Engineer | Stack Overflow Member | GIMP User
s1L0U.jpg
...Alright, the Elf City update lured me back to RS over a year ago.

old timer. been playing 5 years (2002) and missed all the tradeable drops.. and missed bunny ear drops (i'm in new zealand, and it was on a school day so i couldn't exactly wake up at 3am to get the drop lol) and i was there wen p hats were duped, and wen rune 2hs were 900k - 1M and when 2m was considered like a party hat these days.

my first holiday drop was the scythe, which dates back to a few years ago, so for me it's still my favourite drop, coz it shows that u MUST be an old timer (played rsc before rs2) coz scythes weren't released in rs2 ;)

\'

2vuhgcn.png

Who cares, it's a game. It wasn't even that hard and most of you guys talk as if you have just come out of world war two. 'They don't understand how hard it was' and all that. What new players should now respect the game they play was more difficult? I don't get why you care so much that it once was harder and now it's easier. What did you expect?
what's got your panties in a bunch? :lol:

Sometime in mid '03.

RSCMet-1.png

My stats at the release of RS2. ;)

what's got your panties in a bunch? :lol:

:XD:

user1-dark.png 

Huge_Noob.png

I'm an RS2 Product, began Krj123 in early March 2005.

Level 104. \'

so, 99 hunting skill cape emote?

Shooting yourself, then eating your own meat.

Krj123 - Retired as of February 12, 2007. I've permanently left Repetitivescape for WoW. Fun while it lasted.