Another Food Thread

My_Eggs

Well, seeing as how there have been a few threads about food lately, I thought I'd make another. \' This one is: Whats Your Favorite Food?

Mine would have to be something easy that I can make, such as my peanut butter and banana sandwhices. So what are your favorite foods/drinks?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Favourite drink would be ice cold Pepsi :P

I went to a hotel in Armidale and they had a really good sausages and mashed potato. Delicious, pork and apple sausages (though you couldn't really taste the apples :D )

Favourite drink would be ice cold Pepsi :P

Frozen Pepsi is the best lol, whenever I get it in bottles and not cans, I always put it in the freezer and let it get nice and solid, sometimes just like a slushie. Its so yummy and cold.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

I've never had a peanut butter and banana sammich! I must try one! :shock:

No don't! You will fall in love with it! You must avoid it at all costs! Nah, just kidding, go make one and get addicted. ::'

Btw, they make for a great late night snack, they are quick and easy to make, and also, if you put on loads of peanut butter and bananas, can be quite filling.

No don't! You will fall in love with it! You must avoid it at all costs! Nah, just kidding, go make one and get addicted. ::'

Btw, they make for a great late night snack, they are quick and easy to make, and also, if you put on loads of peanut butter and bananas, can be quite filling.

I think that it would be pwnz if I toasted the bread first. O.O It just sounds like it would be good that way. I'm going to go get bananas and peanut butter tomorrow. :D

3898000bYVcx.png

I think that it would be pwnz if I toasted the bread first. O.O It just sounds like it would be good that way. I'm going to go get bananas and peanut butter tomorrow. :D

Thats odd... as I was making my sandwhich earlier I looked at the bread and I thought "Hmmm, I wonder how this would be if it was toasted..." But it was to late, as I had already put the peanut butter on it. :(

Edit: I'm going to bed now. Tell me if you like it tomarrow. I know Fad loves it lol.

favorite drink: a power-c dragonfruit vitamin water (I think they made up the word dragonfruit)

favorite food: bacon, in any form

2w3uule.png

2w726iv.png

you know there is a place called outside, better graphics 100% pvp and no fee to play :-w

Drink: Hot Chocolate, various sodas

Food: Round Table Pizza, Quiznos Sub sandwich

..I'm incredibly healthy :shock:

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Chocolate! ::'

favorite drink: a power-c dragonfruit vitamin water (I think they made up the word dragonfruit)

Dragonfruit is a real fruit, not made up. It looks quite pretty, but it doesn't taste particularly nice.

suzironniesigwx2.jpg

The Poison Fairy

Dragonfruit is a real fruit, not made up. It looks quite pretty, but it doesn't taste particularly nice.

dragonfruituc8.jpg

Pretty...<3:

dragonfruituc8.jpg

Pretty...<3:

That looks like it would be really sweet...mmmmm

dragonfruituc8.jpg

Pretty...<3:

That looks like it would be really sweet...mmmmm

Ditto! I wanna eat one! =P~