Easy

My_Eggs

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably gaming.

Whenever I get a new game, I read the instruction booklet on the journey back home and I usually just jump straight into it. But I guess that goes hand-in-hand with my memory, I have quite a good memory - but only for things I want to remember. :P I may forget how to corrected structurely sentences, but i'll never forget certain combos or hidden areas for games. I can name probably all of the useful cheats for Doom/Duke Nukem, but I haven't used them since I was about 5. :)

knkcopy.jpg

I have a nack for directional memory.

Only need to go somewhere once (or see a map of the surrounding area); and I can find it time after time regardless of how often I go there :)

Great for when mates are moving house all the time :D

Hmm Gaming and Chemistry come naturally for me, well so does French.

(I beat my mate at DBZ:B2 when he played it for awhile and I had only started, infact I do that alot, even at Football games which are his strong point, Me>him at Fifa 07 and Pes, first time playing too :wink: )

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I can focus very well. I do not easily get distracted....ooh, there's a pretty bird outside.

No, just kidding. Seriously, in class, I always focus and pay attention no matter how boring a subject is. This is why I hardly study and still do well.

dmanxb7.jpg

Trix.--quit WoW as of 12/07

Thank you 4be2jue for the wonderful sig and avatar!

Math and memorizing things.

Math - I don't think I've paid attention in one class since 2nd grade. I have a 100%. I don't study. And I'm on my school's math team...One of the best in the region.

Memorizing things - I memorized the periodic table in 7th grade. (Element names, some symbols...) I memorized the first 25 digits of pi. In 5th grade, I knew the squares of all the numbers up to 17. I know the first few digits of the square roots of 2, 3, 4 (Duh...), 8 and 10. I supposed this is more of a habit, but why I do it? No idea...Boredom during math class, I suppose.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Sports video games come very easy to me. Mario games do as well. My cousin declared that one.

I'm good at memorizing math rules and other memorizing things.

Mario owns, best series of games EVER!!! Plus I'm good at em to lol. Oh, also I have a good memory aswell, except for math rules... I get so many problems wrong on tests cause of the rules, also I can't show my work to well, I do alot of my work the wrong way lol, but I get the right answer. I barely ever follow the math rules.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Umm...procrastinating.....ummm....can I do this tomorrow?

Procrastonators of the world unite!

...tomorrow

I have that shirt!

I guess poetry comes naturally *braces for laughter* as well as most hand-eye things.

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

Math and memorizing things.

Math - I don't think I've paid attention in one class since 2nd grade. I have a 100%. I don't study. And I'm on my school's math team...One of the best in the region.

Memorizing things - I memorized the periodic table in 7th grade. (Element names, some symbols...) I memorized the first 25 digits of pi. In 5th grade, I knew the squares of all the numbers up to 17. I know the first few digits of the square roots of 2, 3, 4 (Duh...), 8 and 10. I supposed this is more of a habit, but why I do it? No idea...Boredom during math class, I suppose.

Wow, The periodic table is so hard for me to remember, too many symbols. One day.... :roll:

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Now do the world capitals including provinces and states. So far I've got all of the USA, Europe, and Asia down. (Though I can't pronounce Cambodia's and Mongolia's, and often forget Moldova's.)

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Umm...procrastinating.....ummm....can I do this tomorrow?

Procrastonators of the world unite!

...tomorrow

I was going to type that myself. But i waited until someone did it for me. O:)

Only need to go somewhere once (or see a map of the surrounding area); and I can find it time after time regardless of how often I go there :)

Yeah I'm the same. Also when I go out into the Bush with my mates, it helps because I never get lost. I always know the general-vicinity of where I am. :)

Off Topic: What was offensive about your last avvy jemathonical? :?

Yeah I'm the same. Also when I go out into the Bush with my mates, it helps because I never get lost. I always know the general-vicinity of where I am. :)

Yeah, I've been wondering that too. (In fact, I think I've asked you about it in a previous thread.) :-k

Yeah, I've been wondering that too. (In fact, I think I've asked you about it in a previous thread.) :-k

"What the Duece are you Looking at?"

I don't know how that can be offensive...I just logged on one day and saw the Bad signature detected thing in my sig and said that they were both innapropriate.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Guest AshKaYu

Golden bunnies - The definition of inappropriate

Ummm ... I'm good at memorizing things, I guess. I am ... good at solving codes! Oooh, that's something. I had alot of fictional codes cracked, and I realised early on on a few shows that the characters name was a code/anagram.

My abibilty to find places easily...You'll never get lost with me around. Helped my parents drive through cities in a few vacations. All I need is to see a map for ~1 minute beforehand and we'll all set for the day. :P

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Guest AshKaYu
Concepts in physics seem to come pretty easily to me, as well as hand eye coordination sports.

Oh, really? What sports do you play?