���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« Uular rc's again ���¢�¢â�ž�¢���« 99 banked! LOLOL

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nyse empty ectophial.

Yeah, had it for the last nats I was making of the 100k after running out of elf crystals, and being so pissed off at the pkers, I forgot to fill it :wall: But it's not as bad as forgetting to charge the crystals :-$

And wow... lots of replies! Thanks everyone <3:

Uula.png

You know, I bought 40k ess because of this blog, going to rc it in the next few weeks (/months) The pkers just make me mad, otherwise I would be rcing all the time.

Saw you rcing a few days ago, you rc gud =P~

You're SPECTACUULAR <3:<3:

Keep it real uular

Can't believe no one thought of that one before :o

Today's been a pretty lazy day, made 13k+ nats... Sold 16k or so too, to and bought some more energy pots :)

Uula.png

You told me earlier today that you had 277k ess. Lets say you sell it all for an average of 310 each, you'll get aproximatley 85 million.

I have known that for a while now, thank you :P <3:

Uula.png

Very nice blog. I wish you a good luck upon your long journeys wise adventurer. May the power of the apple, and all who praise it be with you.

Many regards,

~Lord Rodyle

:)

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

Very nice blog. I wish you a good luck upon your long journeys wise adventurer. May the power of the apple, and all who praise it be with you.

Many regards,

~Lord Rodyle

:)

I also wish you would stop spamming the blogscape forum with that exact message... It doesn't even give postcount. But thanks, I guess, for at least posting ::'

Uula.png

I find it no coincidence that Toast 647 ranked the term "Uularing" abouve the term "nolifing."

You're amazing. I generally feel sad for you now because it seems that you play about 6 very focused hours a day, which dosen't leave much time for other activities. Nonetheless, you quit and come back often, so I doubt its much of a problem.

I find it no coincidence that Toast 647 ranked the term "Uularing" abouve the term "nolifing."

You're amazing. I generally feel sad for you now because it seems that you play about 6 very focused hours a day, which dosen't leave much time for other activities. Nonetheless, you quit and come back often, so I doubt its much of a problem.

Heh, that was just last week, Easter holidays :wink:

On normal schooldays I rarely can manage even 4 hours, and I do have some other activities.. I don't know what you really try to say, but I'll say thanks ::'

I made a new, better RC vid... To see it click here

Uula.png

When does your memebership run out? If you dont get 99 RC by then, you'll have me to answer to :twisted: .

:-w

:-s <3:

42 days.. and 99 rc isn't in my plans ::'

And anyhow, I should have renewed before that.

Uula.png